This guy > Leeroy Jenkins

10 replies to this topic

#1 ultra1437

I lurk more than i post.

• 1178 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 13:00

Didn't think i'd ever find a funny ass video to post, but i did.

Linky

Side note: how do you embed youtube videos? i can't seem to figure it out.
Edit-

Thanks Alias for showing me how it's done.

Edited by ultra1437, 28 August 2010 - 13:31.

R.I.P. Luyo, I will never forget you.

#2 Alias

Member Title Goes Here

• 11705 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 13:09

[youtube]videoID[/youtube]

The videoID is what appears after the v=, in your case sfCiOzL7cYs. So the embed code for your video will be:
[youtube]sfCiOzL7cYs[/youtube]

Posted Image

#3 ultra1437

I lurk more than i post.

• 1178 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 13:30

[quote name='Alias' post='801540' date='28 Aug 2010, 9:09']

The videoID is what appears after the v=, in your case sfCiOzL7cYs. So the embed code for your video will be:

[/quote]
Ah, alright, i'll add that in, Thanks.
R.I.P. Luyo, I will never forget you.

#4 Sgt. Nuker

Greenskin Inside

• Global Moderator
  • 13457 posts
  • Projects: Shoot. Chop. Smash. Stomp.

Posted 28 August 2010 - 14:54

At least Leeroy didn't need to swear to be funny. Actually.............that's far too much swearing to be funny.......
Posted Image

#5 Wizard

[...beep...]

• Administrator
  • 9627 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 16:47

That guy is just a c....

#6 SquigPie

Forum Pet

• Member Test
  • 1388 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 18:14

that's what you call a /b/tard kids.

I think/hope it's just a troll, somebody who acts like that for shits and giggles. I could imagine doing something like that. But ofcourse, I am crazy.

As long as the dark foundation of our nature, grim in its all-encompassing egoism, mad in its drive to make that egoism into reality, to devour everything and to define everything by itself, as long as that foundation is visible, as long as this truly original sin exists within us, we have no business here and there is no logical answer to our existence.
Imagine a group of people who are all blind, deaf and slightly demented and suddenly someone in the crowd asks, "What are we to do?"... The only possible answer is, "Look for a cure". Until you are cured, there is nothing you can do.
And since you don't believe you are sick, there can be no cure.
- Vladimir Solovyov

Posted Image

#7 Shirou

Humble darkspawn

• 3328 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 21:06

I also think its a guy who really needed to let off some steam and was like ''fuck this'' and decided to shout fuck at everything. It's a bit too artificial, in the beginning ''I don't like to lose, I like to win'' stuff 8|

But it's kinda, eh, impressive to just listen to it for 10 minutes without watching the video.
Posted Image

#8 Sgt. Nuker

Greenskin Inside

• Global Moderator
  • 13457 posts
  • Projects: Shoot. Chop. Smash. Stomp.

Posted 29 August 2010 - 01:08

Impressive? In what way? That he's showing off just how tiny his vocabulary (and thus brain) is? That he can go on about stupid things whilst uttering obscenity laced statements for 10 minutes? Impressively retarded?
Posted Image

#9 SquigPie

Forum Pet

• Member Test
  • 1388 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 09:51

I find it impressive that he has air enough in his lungs to scream and yell like that for so long.

As long as the dark foundation of our nature, grim in its all-encompassing egoism, mad in its drive to make that egoism into reality, to devour everything and to define everything by itself, as long as that foundation is visible, as long as this truly original sin exists within us, we have no business here and there is no logical answer to our existence.
Imagine a group of people who are all blind, deaf and slightly demented and suddenly someone in the crowd asks, "What are we to do?"... The only possible answer is, "Look for a cure". Until you are cured, there is nothing you can do.
And since you don't believe you are sick, there can be no cure.
- Vladimir Solovyov

Posted Image

#10 Dutchygamer

Shyborg Commander

• Member Test
  • 1899 posts
  • Projects: Frontline Chaos creator and leader, Invasion Confirmed co-leader

Posted 29 August 2010 - 10:52

And I thought I was a bit explicit sometimes when playing TF2. Seems there is always someone better (or worser) 8|
Posted Image

#11 Major Fuckup

The riot act

• Member Test
  • 1681 posts
  • Projects: So like when is my warn level coming down?

Posted 30 August 2010 - 09:35

At 5:50 he sounded like the door gunner out of Avatar :P

I question the general assumption that i am inherently deficient in the area of grammar and sentence structure

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users