←  Ideas and Suggestions

Fallout Studios Forums

»

Let's revive this old company...

Generalcamo's Photo Generalcamo 14 Sep 2010

How about a machinma for Red alert: A Path Beyond that actulaly shows the story of Red Alert in full 3D. There is a comedy machinma, but no serious machinma. It's a free game, so don't worry about costs, unless you host a server.
Edited by Uber V0lK0v, 14 September 2010 - 21:45.
Quote

TheDR's Photo TheDR 15 Sep 2010

It all stopped because i currently don't have the time to do it. When i get some free time i will start it up again.
Quote

Bakelitu's Photo Bakelitu 14 Dec 2020

View PostTheDR, on 15 September 2010 - 00:56, said:

It all stopped because i currently don't have the time to do it. When i get some free time i will start it up again.


And how is it going man?
Quote

TheDR's Photo TheDR 15 Dec 2020

View PostBakelitu, on 14 December 2020 - 21:11, said:

View PostTheDR, on 15 September 2010 - 00:56, said:

It all stopped because i currently don't have the time to do it. When i get some free time i will start it up again.


And how is it going man?

Well, now I correctly capitalise my I's.
Quote

Bakelitu's Photo Bakelitu 15 Dec 2020

View PostTheDR, on 15 December 2020 - 09:00, said:

View PostBakelitu, on 14 December 2020 - 21:11, said:

View PostTheDR, on 15 September 2010 - 00:56, said:

It all stopped because i currently don't have the time to do it. When i get some free time i will start it up again.


And how is it going man?

Well, now I correctly capitalise my I's.


That is at least something I guess.
Quote