7 replies to this topic

#1 Zeke

The X General

• Project Team
  • 3504 posts
  • Projects: Deep Impact (formerly EC)

Posted 17 September 2010 - 04:43

Posted Image

Greetings C&C: U fans! We have another long awaited update for you! So, instead of having a wall of text, lets cut to the chase:

DT-2 "Dragon" Flame Tank

Posted Image

The DT-1 "dragon" flame tank, while it was fearsome when it first entered the war, is now becoming obsolete due to the weapons it faces was getting better. After the heavy losses the PLA suffered when the dragon tank faced newer, more modern threats, The PLA decided to improve it while keeping the proven design of the DT-1. So the DT-2 "Dragon" flame Tank was created as per the PLA command's request. the DT-2 was fitted with side armour for better resistance to flank attacks, improved suspension and engines for better mobility, better armour material for better protection and better fire control systems. All this while keeping the proven chassis design of the DT-1

M21-C Laser Crusader Tank

Posted Image

After the poor performance of the prototype, The M21-A Laser crusader, General Townes decided to improve the M21-A Laser Crusader to provide more protection after the GLA found out the main weakness of the prototype. The exposed laser gun and thin aluminum armour. After General Townes heard those problems, he asked the engineers to redesign the tank. Since the unique design of the old one was, while light and fast and "different" , it was poorly protected; So the engineers decided to go back to the drawing board to redesign the tank.

Posted Image

Thus the M21B variant was created. Sporting a more sturdier design and better protection, the M21-B proved to be a successful improvement over the prototype when it performed well in the battlefield. General Townes like the new design so much that he requested to further improve it and the M21-C variant was born. The new M21-C now features a sloped front turret, better fire control systems, improved laser gun, better armour protection. It also features the new "Motolite" power pack for increased firepower for it's laser gun. Due to the improvements, the suspension system and engine was improved to cope with the heavier weight.

That's it for this month's update and be sure to follow us for more updates! 'Till next time, this is the NLS team signing out

#2 Dr. Knickers

<Custom title available>

• Project Team
  • 506 posts
  • Projects: CnC 3: ConRed, CORE

Posted 17 September 2010 - 04:52

I am really digging that laser Crusader :P
Nice job guys
Posted Image

#3 TheDR

Whispery Wizard

• Administrator
  • 5846 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 05:04

Is that the mortal combat sign on the dragon tank? :P

The laser Crusader looks good, a nice mix of contemporary tank design with a touch of sci-fi but i feel the skin should have a bit more dirt/scratches on it to fit with the rest of the ZH units.
Posted Image
F O R T H E N S
Posted Image

#4 Wizard

[...beep...]

• Administrator
  • 9627 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 09:44

View PostTheDR, on 17 Sep 2010, 6:04, said:

The laser Crusader looks good, a nice mix of contemporary tank design with a touch of sci-fi but i feel the skin should have a bit more dirt/scratches on it to fit with the rest of the ZH units.

^ This. You've done a great job on the model here, but perhaps the skin needs more diiirty :P

Nice updats never-the-less chaps. Well done.

#5 GuardianTempest

Regular

• 180 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 10:52

Now as I said in SWR(since I'm going to point this out)

LOL@Motolite, also....would the new Dragon Tank fire a longer and more punishing stream?
OC's and stuff
DeviantArt
*RWUAAARAAUGHRWAGH!!*
--------------------------
Posted Image
"I am an artist of daydreams. With just a little material, be it a picture, audio or a simple thought, it could fuel a derivative masterpiece."
And I also do Walfas Comics...when I feel like it.

#6 Pav:3d

YOUR WORLDS WILL BECOME OUR LABORATORIES

• Project Leader
  • 7224 posts
  • Projects: EC, CORE, ER

Posted 17 September 2010 - 14:06

View PostTheDR, on 17 Sep 2010, 6:04, said:

Is that the mortal combat sign on the dragon tank? :P

Exactly this. Nice update

Posted Image

Posted Image

#7 Mbob61

I may or may not be iron man!

• Project Team
  • 3068 posts
  • Projects: European Conflict

Posted 17 September 2010 - 14:55

Looking good guys :P
Thats a really nice design for that laser crusader.

Mike
Thanks to Pav3d for the awesome sigs
Posted Image
Posted Image

#8 BeefJeRKy

Formerly known as Scopejim

• Gold Member
  • 5114 posts
  • Projects: Life

Posted 17 September 2010 - 15:05

Fun little easter egg on the dragon tank :P

Nice update people. Especially the new laser crusader, but now the skin looks a little too perfect.
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users