←  Computer Hardware/Software

Fallout Studios Forums

»

Clip-On Over-Ear Headphones

Slightly Wonky Robob's Photo Slightly Wonky Robob 10 Oct 2010

My right headphone finally died yesterday, after a couple of weeks of me having to come up with little 'tricks' to get it working again. Anyway, I'm looking for some new ones... I would like some clip-on over-ear headphones, unfortunately, there is little choice out there... and they are generally rather cheap, with the exception of the odd ridiculously expensive pair. I currently have a pair of Creative EP-570 headphones, and they were OK, they had pretty decent sound (especially for the price), were comfortable, looked OK and stayed in place... but they weren't without their problems; not long after I first got them, the foam came loose... the wire also started to get loose in several places (which is why they have finally died). I've been looking at the Koss KSC75 headphones, which seem all right, but again, they are rather cheap. I dunno if there's much else out there that fits my needs, but I'm open to suggestions, if anyone has got any...

ΓΛPTΘΓ's Photo ΓΛPTΘΓ 10 Oct 2010

Post your maximum budget here, and change title to clip-on headphones. :D

To be honest, there isn't much choice on clip-ons anyway.

Slightly Wonky Robob's Photo Slightly Wonky Robob 11 Oct 2010

Well I guess I don't really wanna go over, say, £30... but considering most are under £15 anyway, I guess that won't be a problem. Posted Image

ΓΛPTΘΓ's Photo ΓΛPTΘΓ 11 Oct 2010

Damn... £30...

I was going to recommend you EW-9...

For £30, either the KSC75 or the G2A
http://www.head-dire...detail.php?p=70

I would go for the KSC75, as it is more readily available.

Alias's Photo Alias 11 Oct 2010

+1 for KSC75.

KSC75 it is then, I'll order them later on today... and maybe I'll finally order some new speakers too. :duh:

Thanks guys. :D

TheDR's Photo TheDR 11 Oct 2010

Maybe a microphone as well? :D

I'm not made of money. Posted Image