Lots of 4 word stories!

No replies to this topic

#1 CodeCat

It's a trap!

• Gold Member
  • 6111 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 18:24

I collected all the 4 word stories I ever organised. These first 6 are from Daedalus' old CnCRev board: http://cncrev.1.foru...hp?showtopic=80. It's no longer active, but we had a lot of fun when it was there! The 3 after that were made more recently at Revora. They're funny, but they kinda miss the originality of the first series. Especially with Ali spamming through with his nukes, and Speeder and Martin Killer going on with useless stuff.

Anyway, enjoy. ^_^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CnCRev:

A normal day in an everyday life.
A true story, about the strange things that can happen when you visit forums like this one.

While I was looking at a yellow cat that was very pink, I heard a noise, and it scared me, but the Fab Four came to the rescue with a big, oversized chilli pepper hot dog. That hot dog was big and also ugly, but most of all, it was a liquid, and it was very tasteful and yummy. Then I went to the store around the corner and bought magenta elephants to use for the yellow and pink coloured pokemon I had caught, and I ran to the blue White House, which is the home of the president of the new Gwambinesian Republic. There I eat a nice big German Bratwurst, that was pink and really good and juicy and German and happy. When I finished it, I bought a fat banana cocktail and I danced around a big yellow apple, that tasted sort of like chicken, juicy chicken, hmmmmm, or penguin, juicy penguin, juicy and drenched in a tasty sauce called mashed happy admin sauce named after admin Daedalus.

Then I met ComradeJ, the global village idiot, and made him sauce. The liquid hot dog then exploded, covering everything with a blue goo and hot English mustard. Then I jumped into something you can't eat, namely a lavapit, and a silly, soddy doppelganger, who was sick anyway so I didn't care when I poked him. On the other hand, this guy was kinda like the guy ImmoMan, who is very nice according to satan, so he must be nice. And he looks like me. But anyway, when the only real ImmoMan, who is perhaps strange, danced around a monkey, he was killed by narwhals. Then I killed Premier.

Then a god, Daedalus, got sucked into a beautiful paradise, called paradise, but then he died. Then he returned, 'cause he just can't go to where he belongs, the depths of Hell, where it is hot and kind of dangerous. Then a dude named DeeZeL, an old merchant, bought a new hat, to be destroyed by his evil twin brother, who wanted the hat so badly that he killed him for it. DeeZel went to hell, but he was reincarnated. Yet he died soon, but now he beated CJ, a wicked dude who was totally awesome! Then he rotted away coz everybody hated him, and he was also in Timbuktu on saturday, where it is hot and also very cold, because it's a very ugly sweater I have, since my ugly brother is even uglier than a bloated, dead turtle like general evans here.

Then this guy called Joop van den Ende who is a dickhead, just like ... , so this guy joop was running into many trees, so his head was cut into slices and looked like some hamburgers used by mc donalds, which is one word, but also 2 words, if your spelling sucks like Daeda's, who is very good at spelling things the wrong way. And then CJ's head started looking even dumber than it did yesterday, which isn't really dumb if you compare it to CnCRev's other moderators or the admin, who is the weirdest person in this f*cking universe!!!

Then ... went to Bush and shot him, and he was executed by Bush's ghost, because he smelled like beans! But the stupid ghost had a bladder infection that was very smelly!!! Afterwards, he stunk like a feather in the essence of beef stew, which is not very nice to eat, but worked well on hemorrhoids! A man-eating bunny however, did not like glue, swallowed a whole bottle and died from it.
In Constantinople, a bug walked through radioactive peanut-butter, causing it to mutate and die from poisoning. Then a mud cookie melted when it got eaten by me! I am gay. Then, this monster of a light-bulb and a french cheese proved I'm not gay! But everyone knows the man of three dots is very very cool!!! The old blind mouse grabbed a sledgehammer to squash his friend with a pencil sharp carrot.

And remember kids, don't look at a pic that is cursed with an image of DeeZel or ComradeJ. It will burn your eyeballs out and shred your insides.

The End.

Written by Daedalus, ImmoMan, ComradeJ, Premier, The Hunter, DeeZeL, Red October, ..., apoc_master and General Evans.
Compiled by ImmoMan.
With special thanks to Daedalus, whose board made this possible.
Date finished: 2 March 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The coconut that triggered armageddon.
A story about crazy knights, fluffy stones, theme parks and more...

A long time ago, there was a knight called Monty Python, and he was very stupid. He also had a sword in one hand and a coconut in the other. With that he conquered Ireland, a country with lovely green fields and lame druids like Uath Mac Immoman, who looks like a man in white bedsheets. Once Ireland was conquered he didn't know what to conquer next, so he committed suicide! But his evil son, Mounty, had plans for world hamster domination and a nice packet of crisps. Then, a blue narwhal and a yellow seahorse called their friend ImmoMan. But the problem was, ImmoMan kicked the narwhal who then kicked back so ImmoMan got killed finally, as we had expected. The seahorce burned, the energy resurrecting ImmoMan exploded, killing him further.

At this time, Mounty bought a pink, fluffy stone for his collection of pink fluffy stones that has strange powers!!! With these stones he killed some random guy who isnt important for this story, so let's introduce Infraid, who was really, really, really, really, bored at the time. But what are we without our beloved chickens and our aircraft carriers, and not to forget our great friend, mister Andre Lowiessen himself, the great pirate with a hook as a nose and a stick as a leg? Not much! Absoluty nothing actually. However my latest discount action proved beneficial to my lonely checkers-community forum which is located at the University of ImmoLand.

Anyway, back to Infraid, our beloved ImmoLand cleaner, who was currently occupied. But not for long, because there was a really, really, really big thing heading right at the kindergarten of ImmoLand, and it was sent right into the director's toilet. So then he said to himself "Welcome to the toilet of hell. Please wait while I locate some sugar in my cocain farm. I will be with the giant ants in Norway if you need something that you may consider extremely blurry or sharp. Then you will die." So this man can kiss my smelly feet and also hands.

Then, suddenly, this big scary looking smilie grabbed a banana and ate a pink hairy dog!!! But suddenly came Klaas, who was really purple, and not to mention as serious as Daedalus!!! However, Daedalus had fallen off the stairs and bought a delicious cookie from the man-eating-closet at the fast-food-drive-in skyliner tower, which was located in Longyearbyen in Svalbard. When someone suddenly said something that no one understood: it sounded like "hydo-oxide", but was far more complicated than that, because the gryoscopactical neuralizer jammed! So eventually everyone died.

The End.

Written by ImmoMan, Daedalus, ..., ComradeJ, Premier, Infraid, The_Hunter, blaat85, apoc_master and Red October.
Compiled by ImmoMan.
Date finished: 19 March 2004

Lord of the Paperclips

In the year 2304, the last of all squids was looking for Otoh Bunga, deep below the rocky mountain district, underneath the ocean surface of the sahara desert. But because that doesn't lie in the himalaya, it drowns him instead. Captain Mahoho captured the dancing banana loving spammer and the squid, so he did not live on shoes anymore. Now Radagast the Brown went to his grandmother, who was dancing all night on the top of Weathertop, where Arthur Dent looked like a banana. Illuvatar the One called mr. Orange and his enemy, Morgoth, went to The spider-creature Ungolianth, and guess what he was: a sock monster! They tried to put socks on, but they found the missing Silmarillion in the hi topic. The narwhal killed Bombadil in a fearsome battle, so he died himself. But there was still hope: one small village Radagast set out to find. But he forgot his left big toe, so he said "blaat". Meriadoc the Magnificent went and he found a nice little weird thingy in an ocean lab, not far from a squid cloning program center.

The programmer's docs are hidden in a karaoke-bar. DZ won't give them now, but maybe later. But probably not, because he is too busy working on his chocolate-egg sandwich with whipped cream. ReGen is the best mod ever, so we will destroy **** after everybody has left there, which is now. The best they can do is equal to 0. But we will not merge with them because we don't want to. PRIMARY, SECONDARY and TERTIARY are the three slots that are completely useless in a fist fight, because fist fights don't evaluate sequential scripts from butter and egg punch.

Zikzarzigil is a mountain on the planet Zokzerzagal, where Zakzarzagal lives with his good friend Bill and his brother Zukzurzugul. They are not important for this story, so lets talk about them. Bill and Zukzurzugul bought plastic explosives to destroy earth, so they could dance with socks of high quality titanium alloy, while looking at Venus and eating fried pancakes. But the next moment, Bill and Zukzurzugul went to Bill's house in the squid's mobile cave. Zukzurzugul contacted his friend, Dr. Glenn McGregor, and also prof. Jonathan Bates, not to forget Dr Zokzorzogol and his friend, the land squid.

Now is the time to eat an apple and eat another apple, and eat more apples than six, so we eat seven or more apples. The squid and the Intellectual Dr. Alphons Narwhal went to high school and calculated the square root of 2: 1,4142135623730950488016887242097. Then I killed someone with my self made Wololo! axe, and went to the ocean again, to hug the squid to ask him for FTP access and scripts, in order to unlease the deadly "dubya" virus, that turns humans to look a like urukhai, meaning they are ugly and enjoy having a filthy troll sweat bath, and then have a swizz massagist break their spine in half because he is a massagist. So then I decided to make a nuke, simply because I feel like bombing disneyland, then taking my baseball bat and beating Mickey Mouse till the little bitch cries for his mommie. Then I'm gonna unleash a wave of psychic hedgehogs, which will rape dogs with 6mm m33, but only if they have a different wavelength than a UV foton, I mean photon.

The awfully jolly narwhal that hijacks smart cars to drive over all teletubbies and smurfs, who are a threat to the capitalistic society. Then I founded the paperclip nation to destroy the evil caused by ImmoMan and his team. Mithril is the biggest spammer in Ea, and Belgium too, so then I said: "You are banned!", and whooped his ass good. He then started AdminCP, which immediately crashed, and Immo posted twice, so we now hate ImmoMan for being the greatest ugly loser of all, but he had errors that made ComradeJ look like a brilliant mastermind. The Global Village Idiot was obviously an idiot, but it was Daedalus who danced with ImmoMan while singing the macarena and electrocuting a puppy. Administrators are evil because they administrate and castrate and electrocute young puppies. We do not electrocute spamming monkeys however, because Mithril is no spammer and Elvis is dead. Santa Claus is actually the famed ImmoMan and Von Esling is actually the same ImmoMan, who is being picked at by about everyone on DZ, Origin, CNCRev and Arda. His dog however has 3 feet and danced with pink kings simply because he wanted to imitate ImmoMan, but never quite made it. That's because Immo doesn't really like these jokes.

The End.

Written by Daedalus, Red October, ImmoMan, ComradeJ, Mithril, blaat85, ..., Happy Ending 007 and WARLORD.
Compiled by ImmoMan.
Date finished: 22 April 2004

Uduzutrugurljuluhujuluru and the monster of Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

When the Chinese went fishing in Australia, we were having some fun by talking with Yggdrasil, the great world tree. He told us that Bush was stupid, but we already knew that, so the tree wasn't very white. He was blue and the leaves were red. Next thing, mortar men went to public highschool to swim in a lake of poisonous liquid apples, to triangulate the position of his salami egg sandwich so that he could rest in peace. But his ghost was awake and ate the sandwich, after which he burped. Now Yggdrasil said "Forumer hosts cncrev", and he blew on his wistle that made snails bark like dogs. But while Yggdrasil mobilized his army, Miyamoto was painting his painting, and Rorrardar was painting miamoto's painting too while Mario was jumping on Sonic's head. But Daedalus said "There are things worse than that", and showed him Pokemon. Then Feänor went to Yggdrasil in order to be happy about this, but he wasn't, since he had slept on Santa Claus' bed. So Rudolph was angry.

Later that night, the dead Uduzutrugurluhujuluru went to kill his mother, but he killed his mother in law instead, because he hated her much more. Uduzutrugurluhuhjuluru then went to Australia, where he hoped to find an elephant to stop an invasion of hamburgers and fries which was going to eat all humans, but of course not the vegeratians, because they thought that they were the roots of evil and didn't dare eat them. So Uduzutrugurluhujuluru spawned a horrible beast from Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch to destroy the vegeratians, and found a new city of horrible beasts, all of which weregrasshoppers. Once the city was taken, the army led by Santa Claus squished the grasshoppers and killed all bananas, narwhals and hobbits that were trying to believe an unbelievable thing. While Santa Claus' army went to Thangorodrim, they were ambushed on the way by Saxon archers and CJ, who got back from Sirius, where he had been on holidays and he was enjoying himself.

But then came a giant hamburger, who just loved ImmoMan and decided to get eaten by I.M.M.O.M.A.N. the Green and Mithril the pink, and after that the chinese military went to our good friend ImmoMan and asked him to walk up a hill and rape some goats. Immo declined however, because he's not as stupid as the goat, he is actually the master of these boards! So now that Immo has declined, he has gone mad and all like Mithril and his turkey. He compiled three mods for a game called Blitzgreek Two, and another roman-based turnbased strategy which CJ programmed when he was only 2. Now he is 42, and now he programmed MAssive Compact Halo Objects, also known as MACHOs or CHOMacs, but anyway, I think its useless to tell about the people in uzigistan, coz they are all stupid! The Story of Reason, that gives reasons to nothing in particular, is made up of tiny little gingerbreadmen who want to dominate pancake kingdom with a certain degree of ruthlessness, and also of the Gestalt therapy, with a touch of warcrimes and POW's when they die. But as I ate my hat, Uduzutrugurljuluhujuluru went to the shop around the corner to buy Immo dolls, which are the best in kamikaze actions and finding the stray pointers, that point to trays with plates on them.

Boredom is one thing, but when you come to realize that the forums are just about to be Narwhalized, whatever that might mean, and then be spammed, then you should consider clearing everyone out of there! NARWHALS will invade this board, and dominate all paperclips, and CJ's army, which consists of just Christmas Vans and Cows, and then they will be erased by snails. Vier Worte fehlen hier, aber wir sprechen Englisch. Captain Horatio Nebevay said "ONE ring to find your behind". And so, find the darkest place they did, and they killed Ischa the goatraper, and happy he was. This is not the end, but rather the beginning of the end for a gaming company called Electronic Farts inc. Now it is time to end this definitely.

The End.

Written by Mithril, Daedalus, ImmoMan, blaat85, Red October, ..., dj_racey_jc and ComradeJ.
Compiled by ImmoMan.
With, once again, special thanks to Daedalus, whose board made this possible.
Date finished: 20 May 2004

How Kane wanted to rule the world and got stuck with the North Pole.

As Kane was doing Everything and Nothing, he was sitting on a chair inside his temple of cookie baking contests. He decided to use his stealth tanks to spy on naked girls, even though he is made up of cadmium and other things that look like purple, pink elephants and alot of green slimy stuff we don't want to mention, because it is very icky. So then Kane's mother said: "Kane, you very naughty and disobedient boy, give me that stealth tank control system I wanna sneak and attack with, or else!" But Kane did not dance without his pink tank, so he gave his mother a remote control elephant-shaped shoe, which can be used to let CJ shut down an olifaunt, that was about to destroy the relativity theory to be able to destroy relativity. But there was no relativity yet, because ImmoMan raped Irish sheep, which is untrue because he loves Mithril more than sheep, but not as much as Ireland because Ireland is not as crowded. So then this storyline was lost. Kane then gave CJ a sample of Tiberium in tanks, to prevent CJ from constructing a D.U.M.B. bomb, which, when touched by a squirrel, will not activate because squirrels are a creature of the old species like Mithril and CJ! But then CJ managed to get a subatomic laser into high orbit and aimed it at mars, coz it was the closest thing to Deezel's dumb egyptian jokes!

Let us now talk about how George Bush behaves. He behaves like the monkey he is, unlike his uncle ImmoMan, who isn't his relative, but his unknown mother's biggest hater, for also being his mother's son's hater. So Bush's secret admirer, ImmoMan's nemesis ComradeJ, died. ImmoMan was extremely happy, because there would be a new Narwhal nation, which outsmarts bush anytime, and the Irish people celebrated together with ImmoMan. Santa Claus and Mithril celebrated too. They went to the public school and ate some crisps. They are one person, which proves they're nuts just like Daedalus, who is actually Guy Fawkes! But as this occurred, the Narwhal Nation was destroyed by a force known as quantum field disruption, which caused it to melt. Meanwhile, in England, the queen said "Look I am the most magnificent, best, greatest king, ehr queen of England, and you suck. Now get out of my gardens before I let my crocodiles eat your big fat arse!" Bush was angered by his lack of intelligence, so he compensated by his enormous power kick caused by a cruel yought in Wales highlands , named Master Stand. Bush killed the queen and ruled the whole world with his stupidity. He didn't even notice that he had been overthrown by his monkey friends, that are led by the Xanziquistanian Sultan, who is led by CJ!

CJ went to the ever dancing narwhal, Mithril, who wasn't dancing but more likely jumping. He is unable to jump, so he has to crawl like a puny man from Å. But he's not from Å, but probably rather from Immoland, the place to go to find Y. Then Kane came back to dance with ImmoMan, who was his favourite dictator of all time. Granger has a santa self creator packet from Antartica, and he decided to go berserk by TriDot, some nutcase who is rumoured to be a friend of ImmoMan. Fortunately he's not, but he's still nuts.

Then came some oldbie called Deezire, who decided to break into the hostile area of CJ topia, which is quite friendly but only to CJ's and DZ-killed narwhals. Narwhals are immortal though, and can never be killed by any weapon, so DZ used something he had coded: A very dangerous uber mega narwhal of war capturer, using the UNRESISTABLE damage-inflicting chocolate chip cookie!!! Unfortunately for DZ, the very dangerous uber mega narwhal of war capturer had a firewall, that stopped DZ from using the ultimate mega thingy: the toe tickle device that was designed by Bill Gates and his right hand man ImmoMan, who is an incredibly good spy for Linux. Linux however does not attract stupidity as much as some santa n00b who works at Microsoft. Then someone said "What's Linux" and he was so stupid that even a very noobish person could make fun of him, unless they really suck. So they called the n00b terminator: Arnold the Happy Tree Friend!!! Then Kane came back to hydrate deaf elephants, and to make various miscellaneous comments about all sorts of silly guides about how to keep n00bs away from them. And God said that Kane was bald, and he worshipped him. So he had to close down GDI, and kill everybody. Which means the Brotherhood could rule the entire northpole, which sucks!!!

The End.

Written by ImmoMan, Mithril, Daedalus, ComradeJ, Granger, ..., dj_racey_jc, blaat85, DeeZeL and Red October.
Compiled by ImmoMan.
With the usual thanks to Daedalus, whose board made this possible.
Date finished: 14 June 2004

ImmoMan and the squirrel holocaust.

Once upon a time, there was a cheesy EA programmer that was trying to kill WS by programming a huge but useless game called "Me, Pizzaboy". It was only cool IF you can dance the Narwhal, but since only CJ does such things, we are more or less doomed to lose this. Then the EA programmer bought rights to "Psyropticna", and the next thing they knew, they were shot by a Mammoth and a Sabre tooth tiger on steroids! But they made him lose his mind completely and he started singing the American national anthem! So he was a patriot after all, and the Great Master named blaat85 said: "Hi" and then decided to go. And she went to the big hole in the middle of an armadillo ranch, but there she saw that it was nothing except the thing that pokered with ImmoMan. But ImmoMan doesn't know how to play poker so that information is irrelevant. Something relevant however is that Immo is the best modder ever compared to King Narwhal, so ImmoMan modded the colours of his socks to green instead of bright pink. He did nothing in particular except eat his breakfast, and put on some make-up!!! But upon seeing TriDot, he decided to dye the hair of CJ a fluorescent Pink colour. But that wasn't neccessary as ImmoMan loved dancing with brightly coloured things.

Egypt was then troubled by DeeZeL and his companions, who went to a place called the 'Worst Place You Have Ever Seen ImmoMan Laugh About' and they said that ImmoMan was really ugly and quite narwal-ish. ImmoMan was very offended by this and decided that he would go to them and hit them with bare thoughts. The next thing that he did was being angry with them for everything they did. In response, they developed a very evil squirrelmodifierthingie, which did absolutely nothing to cats and also dogs but it turned ImmoMan around 180 degrees! As he was turned around, he noticed that something was wrong with the very evil squirrelmodifierthingie, and it was that someone who tried to blow the whole thing up saw him turn around, looking at something that he shouldn't be looking at: a huge squirrel!!! But a mini squirrel attacked the big squirrel!!! The Big squirrel lost, though he fought brave.

The mini squirrel then released man-eating narwhals in the forest to eliminate the other big squirrels! But there were no fluffy ImmoMan dolls that could be used to smack CJ's head with, so they had to use something else to indicate invariant rotation through, so they used a compact quanta acceleration tunnel made by MicroShift & Co. But since this company is made up of beercans, the thingie sucked bigtime. They used it to make up with all the haste they could. They were trying to blow up the whole thing and it caused this story to become completely incomprehensible and full of spam even without CJ around! Suddenly, CJ appeared around a corner, ready to shove over a garbage bin. CJ then found out he was a l00ser, and because of that untruth he said to his very happy relative Mithril, the evil santa: "You're a l00ser". Then the evil santa decided to say to CJ: "Harrrrrrrr! Scrub the deck!" And so he did scrub the deck. But the forum died.

The End.

Written by ImmoMan, Daedalus, Mithril, ..., ComradeJ, blaat85 and Granger.
Compiled by ImmoMan.
With the special thanks to Daedalus, whose board made this possible.
Date finished: 14 July 2004

Revora:

Vote Ali, and nuke the world to bits!

I was walking down the street, when I realised I had to go somewhere urgently, so I could vote ComradeJ and be happy, or vote for ali and bring hell to Earth. Yet I decided to vote for some idiot called Ali, who thinks that everything is a spam forum like this, which is really good, and sometimes sucks so hard that everyone should vote Ali. But they didnt, he sucked, so they voted for Ali, who is god. "Whatevah", said Jorg40, and everyone else voted Ali in the alternate universe. So then Kane came, and he said to vote Ali for leader who would remove himself from banning fen and Detail. And then a yellow "Vote Ali" sticker appeared on Ali's mouth, preventing him from cathing smallpox. But they cancelled votes, so Ali won anyway, but Kane ran away, and everyone voted Ali. But Ali died, so everyone rejoiced. After that, everyone praised Ali god, but voted for Natus, who got drunk and still lead in election, but he died from Ali's death explosion.

With the elections rigging string, Natus has been revived. But Ali was dead, so Detail had power, but Jorg is gay. And Ali is dead, making Hooligan supreme ruler. No, making Speeder rule, who is from Holland. So watch out for Jorg being a noob, or Hooligan kickin your ass. Blowing Ali down Hooligan, our hero got killed by Ali for being killed by Speeder, cuz Speeder is someone who everyone votes for - Natus the supreme ruler. Jorg is the one-titted, which turns Hooligan on, because everyone is Ali! Then the world exploded, destroying Norway and Ali, leaving Netherlands for RULAGE! And of course everyone was happy, because Holland is a crap place that 0wns the UK and its lifeless spammers, which are the best at dying, like Ali.

Who is chief spammer? No one but Ali! Who is teh g0d? That's ImmoMan! Ok, so your not eh, yawn... But Ali had died, so his soul burned and Norway is nuked. But then, Kane came and blew up Holland. And that did make Ali spam more, which he couldn't because he stapled his dick with morbid sexual fantasies he got from Jorg. After that, Kane decided that Nod had to conquer the world, and abuse Tiberium to make powerful yellow colored narwhals. And that makes you praise spam god Ali who was already dead, and he reported jorg to be mentally unstable. So we nuked Sweden, and got nuked suddenly, by Ali, with spam that turned against him with this damn topic, and stapled his spam to his forhead. Then he cried like a baby, and blew up the home country to Ali and missed Nottingham. Then missed Norway too, and blew up Sweden. Next there was only me then we took over Revora and ruled the universe under the supreme Ali, who still was dead after pwning Jorgs country, or attempting to pwn it. A blue rabbit came, which was actually 1337 but not so 1337 as Kane is, and G10 came and 1337. Kane said: "I'm 1337", so would you mind if I shot Jorg? "Yes I would", and everyone died and started again and blew up Norway.

Then Ali left Revora and he came back to the great army of spam, and destroyed Detail but he didn't manage. Instead he killed himself, planet got nuked again, and Ali won elections. Where where where where? Right there you git! On the Revora forums where Ali needed to STFU! Hooligan slapped Ali, then Ali shot Hooligan dead. Ali, King of spam, was proclaimed on Revora. He took over Revora but couldn't, GG Detail, and got kicked out, and was made admin, and got fired after becoming an admin, because he spammed too much since, he's a motherfucker and likes to dance the hamster dance in a pink tutu. So he blew up and Kane came and said "One vision, one purpose!", nuked world and killed none since we are sick of killing.

And so the story changed and world got nuked again, but that didnt prevent everyone from getting home, to sleep in whoever's bed they want, which smells of chesse and rozes. So then another nuke was detonated and the aliens died, detonating nuke on Jupiterus. The hotdog was eaten by Stalin, who then said: "One hotdog is one nuke for humanity". But that didn't prevent Kane from stealing the time machine, that he made from lego bricks and lego-made nuke, which nuked speeder. From it he made doomic nuke. Meanwhile, all the way nukes were deployed everywhere, but they were fake so nothing happened, but nukes were suddenly detonated. Yet again the story is about rubbish nukes which now, through time-travel, nuke the first nuke and end all nuking. Then the MIDAS nuke exploded and nothing happened. But Jorg40 was badly radiated, turning him into another smaller nuclear bomb which contained a smaller bomb, and that contained the mythical red mercury, which glowed a bright light. And then the high explosive nuclear charge disappeared within a second, but left a field of big fat nuclear bombs, which suddenly exploded heavily. However this was just the begining. As AG had a master plan, the aliens were surprised that allies dropped nuke. Since all nukes had super nuke nukes inside they nuked all together, and then blew up.

The End.

Story compiled by ImmoMan, written by (in order of appearance) ImmoMan, AdmiralGT, ComradeJ, blaat85, Hooligan, Chemical Ali, Jorg40, Hybrid, Speeder, bud259, Xeno, Allied General and Hostile.
Date finished: 14 january 2005

The long and boring adventures of Vinnie

Once upon a time, there was a mountain called Vinnie, who was very angry at his brother for winning the worlds biggest object called Vinnie contest. And so Vinnie decided to move to Russia, where he trained to become the Conscript Of The Month. However, his uniform was pink, which did fit his brother, but not Vinnie. So he took his newly issued rifle, which used 7.62mm AP, and rampaged through the toilet of an alternate universe on the planet Artigo, where the Nemesis were still on the war against the Genesis, who had a big weapon of mass destruction and explosive vinifiera missile, which destroyed Genesis HQ.

Vinnie laughed at it, or so they thought. However, Vinnie just realised that he was just dreaming and he woke up with a huge hangover, and really saw Vinifera, who was the best spammer in the world. Vinnie got up and nuked ali with a nuke, and threw it away. Then he grabbed a banana, which was a nuke, and suddenly exploded, which was actually 1337. Then Vinnie noticed that Speeder smelled of cheese, and he farted loudly. Vinnie then met Kane, who was spreading gazz. Vinnie asked Kane 'How were you planning to eat a very big sandwich?' Kane replied: 'Simple. Cut it with a nuclear sharp knife and eat each half, one after one, then the world will explode.' So he took Kane's advice, and became a sandwich club which developed nuclear sandwiches. And Vinnie found out he was very good, and HE smelled like bread with cheese & haaam, with some essence of Coca-Cola, Wonderbra and mountains. 'Yum yum! My favourite!' he said.

And then Stalin came, and peed over Vinnie, who then took a pistol from the table and shot Stalin. The Nemesis' Vinifera missile has explosives from miles around, so it exploded heavily, injuring a passing goat. The goat said to Vinnie 'WHAT THE F**K??! Vinnie, you idiot!'

Ali, who was Admin in hotgayseckschat.xxx, where Ali loved all the bananas that Ali shoved down Hooligans site of Napierdalacze, decided who wanted to spam the community. Vinnie then tried to kiss MKP's ass, but he shot off Jorg40, who died almost immediately. But then in China, Jorg40 came back from death, and he went to Speeder's House cos it was boring. So he went to Hell where he found the Brotherhood of Polen, i.e. Hell is Poland. And Satan said hi, and Speeder said hi, and they all 'hied', but they couldnt do. Vinnie then ate a big bad nuclear banana. 'Oh dear', he said, and blew up. Then, the great 'The Great' Vinnie looked in confusion on his toe, and he thought about the beautiful red eagle in triangle shit heads. And that is how Ali's spamspamclub became so successful. But Ali's spammingclub was defeated by goats. Ali agreed to get eaten by a cat, that was 12ft tall with big feet and a yellow strip going down its cojones. So, then they decided to take a break and leave this topic, and start again. No, they left forever, so this story ends.

The End.

Story compiled by ImmoMan, written by (in order of appearance) ImmoMan, Mastermind, blaat85, Allied General, AdmiralGT, Hooligan, Xeno, chemical ali, Martin Killer PL, Speeder, bud259, [MoD]Cha0s C0ntr0L, Jorg40, Hostile and Calamity_Jones.
Date finished: 23 january 2005

The Spaghetti Saga
(Since it's such a big entangled mess)

It was a lovely dickhead day for ImmoMan, with light gleaming on the trees, when suddenly G10 came back and tried to hack everyone, but was shot down by a freaky super giant hotdog, and then nothing happened ever after, but suddenly Santa appeared and killed this story. But Blaat85 saved it, tried... but got killed. Suddenly Yuri activated Psychic Dominator and Martin has gone then Yuri cloned himself but that went wrong. He created Nuke Bananas with Yuri faces. These conquered the world and caused havoc in supermarkets, which provoked the tomartoes to throw themself against the evil purple carrots who were working with the big Revora community who ruled CNC land.

But not everyone wanted carrot with Revora on the side of it. So the community hired and assisted blue wumpas who carried big fat bananas, and they destroyed rival sites with bursts. Suddenly ali appeared and spammed like hell until Blaat85 armed his nuke. The nuke was aimed so Ali stopped spamming and let Jorg lose this game, but won the battle against the newbie n00bism war. And then he wanted to join pink-pushy-flowers-club, so he went to the pink-pushy-flower-club military command centre, unaware that he was a wild raving homosexual, but that was fantasy. Ali became sandwhichclub's n00beh who was actually green, but also yellow and purple like Ali's guts. Then suddenly, a man appeared and he said 'Take the sine of telephone, and add to that the cosine of cake, plus five times pi squared. And then my pink pushy flowers!' The man then dissapeared, wandering of in his pink tutu he wears, and tripped on a spam pengium pie landmine and he got creamed. But not only that he tripped into an admin and got banned, because that admin is getting carried away. BANNED.

After alot of petitioning there were no longer any admins, so Ali took control, but suddenly Jorg arrived with his box of art equipment, which was spam coated in Ali's weird fantasy. After the arrival, Ali mind controlled the Yuri who shot speeder dead, which prevented MO from exploding very violently. So in order to continue, Ali went to the admins (he isnt staff) and made himself staff. And then Martin made Speeder revived and then detonated nuke in Ali's silo. Ali counter-attacked, missed, and Speeder disappeared. Ali couldnt aim so he planted banana tree which had a laser more powerful than Obelisk's, because it replaced human ears with bananas and nose with nuclear bomb.

I slapped Ali after Ali blew Chaos' head with wind. Ali ate all the bananas and became a sandwhich club called 'Bananas and Spam'. It developed nuclear sandwich whose destination was Speeder's love shack, located near a giant hamburger, which demoted Ali from staff. Speeder invented nuclear bananaburger to which Wonko thought "I'll have a beat" and demoted Ali. Pizza with ham and cheese was delivered all over Europe. But business started in the cheese-sandwich factory where suddenly chrono-nuclear-bananaburgers exploded, erasing the whole business. Wonko was very pissed and hit Monkeystuff. Bunnyhopping back to Arthur Dent who wasnt quite meant to eat cheese. "How do I make this fit in your ass?" "You can't!", he replied.

Arthur Dent sobbed and put the cheese in, but the aliens invaded and detonated dirty nukes. The UN decided to recreate the Mammoth Tank to help Gattling Bears eat demented bananas who continue to try and found no smilies. Later the bears got pissed by Terradynes, which destroyed crazy Tesla Monkeys. Later that day, Arthur Dent blasted Terradynes with Hoverdynes and everything got weirder, so yeah. Immo found the strength to end AIDs, everyone had AIDs and Monkeystuff keeled over. Heavydyne thought it was time to eat a cherry, so he did and called reinforcements with Angelus, the magical cheese monkey. Angelus captured Imperator Vaala's HQ without mad Commando Bears. Vaala couldn't be found, so I decided to drink Jorg's orange juice, which caused horrendous gut. Suddenly I noticed "Amerika-CoCaCoLa-Wonderbra-Sometimes_War" and bitch slapped accordingly. And Morningstar Prime was flying away.

Then, Mastermind controlled up forgotten Angelus, who must kill Romanov, but Romanov said: "One little baby step for Comrade General, one giant leap for Revora people!" Then Nadia shot him and brought tyranian government to all the Narks. Suddenly Kane shot Nadia through the face with a banana from Ali and said "One vision, One purpose". But Speeder got confused by this and killed Kane, so he felt better. Suddenly, enormous, naked, fat, objects sang Keine Lust and went away. Then Speeder went to Hindenburg and ate a big sandwich with ham and fat chicks in it to its weird knees. Speeder shot Yuri too and Zelab came too with cabal901 and mixer12, and the Narwhal king decided to send them to N00b land, where they met famous G10. And they all laughed and drunk cheap wine. Our heroes with good cabal-901, mixer12 and Zelab as leaders of the new Union of People who tried to overrule Revora and tried to n00bidity. But the Revora Community used BANHAMMER againt them, but unfortunately they called Anti-Revorans powered by Small-Potato crystals. The battle engulfed and the biggest powers got nuked forever, so I gave 9 Battlecruisers to cabal-901 and he used them wisely. Then vote chaos not xeno, Xeno then shot [MoD] but missed, shot himself which appeared at Fallout. Thankfully Xeno was just a drunk and very peaceful guy who liek banana and ended the story.

The End.

Story compiled by ImmoMan, written by (in order of appearance) ImmoMan, Jorg40, Xeno, Panzergraf, Blaat85, Speeder, Martin Killer PL, chemical ali, Hooligan, sykoglen, Allied General, [MoD]Cha0s C0ntr0L, RoadReaction, ComradeJ, Monkeystuff, Calamity_Jones and bud259.
Date finished: 26 February 2005

Wow, that was a long post.
CodeCat

Posted Image
Posted Image

Go dtiomsaítear do chód gan earráidí, is go gcríochnaítear do chláir go réidh. -Old Irish proverb

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users