SAVE ME BARRY

6 replies to this topic

#1 Brad

Quick! STAB YOURSELF FOR SAFETY!

• Member Test
  • 1467 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 23:46

So, yeah. Misfits is back on.

Alright opening episode. The whole "we killed our thingy officer!" is getting tiresome though.

Hope it gets better.

Edited by Brad, 11 November 2010 - 23:46.

You almost did, didn't you?

#2 Slightly Wonky Robob

Not a Wonky Gent.

• Administrator
  • 9333 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 23:52

Have recorded it, will most likely be watching it tomorrow. :D
Posted Image
F O R T H E N S
Posted Image

#3 TheDR

Whispery Wizard

• Administrator
  • 5846 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 23:56

Crap forgot, 4OD time :D
Posted Image
F O R T H E N S
Posted Image

#4 Libains

Light up life.

• Gold Member
  • 4950 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 00:51

I won't lie, I hate this show with a seething passion. Then again, I hate most of 4's shite 'lets appeal to the teenage audience' genre. I prefer proper TV shows with decent production values, unlike shows that thinks it's cool to give a girl the 'superpower' of making anyone she touches want to have sex with her. Then, as a result of this, use it as an excuse for her to sit opposite one of the lead male characters, and for the pair of them to masturbate furiously.

My time is better spent watching paint dry. Its a more stimulating experience, too.
For there can be no death without life.

#5 Slightly Wonky Robob

Not a Wonky Gent.

• Administrator
  • 9333 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 10:50

Grumpy old bastard. :D

It's a good show, and it doesn't just 'appeal to the teenage audience', for a start, I'm not a teenager and secondly, even my mum likes it. :P

Posted Image
F O R T H E N S
Posted Image

#6 SquigPie

Forum Pet

• Member Test
  • 1388 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 11:50

View PostAJ, on 12 Nov 2010, 1:51, said:

I won't lie, I hate this show with a seething passion. Then again, I hate most of 4's shite 'lets appeal to the teenage audience' genre. I prefer proper TV shows with decent production values, unlike shows that thinks it's cool to give a girl the 'superpower' of making anyone she touches want to have sex with her. Then, as a result of this, use it as an excuse for her to sit opposite one of the lead male characters, and for the pair of them to masturbate furiously.

My time is better spent watching paint dry. Its a more stimulating experience, too.

Grumpity grumpy grump! :D

As long as the dark foundation of our nature, grim in its all-encompassing egoism, mad in its drive to make that egoism into reality, to devour everything and to define everything by itself, as long as that foundation is visible, as long as this truly original sin exists within us, we have no business here and there is no logical answer to our existence.
Imagine a group of people who are all blind, deaf and slightly demented and suddenly someone in the crowd asks, "What are we to do?"... The only possible answer is, "Look for a cure". Until you are cured, there is nothing you can do.
And since you don't believe you are sick, there can be no cure.
- Vladimir Solovyov

Posted Image

#7 Ion Cannon!

Mountain Maniac

• Gold Member
  • 5812 posts
  • Projects: European Conflict - Particle FX & Coder

Posted 12 November 2010 - 14:00

View PostAJ, on 12 Nov 2010, 0:51, said:

Although I'm completely with you on skins, I don't mind Misfits. Of course, I also wouldn't object if some of the "lets appeal to teenage audiences" elements were taken out. Its nothing particularily special, but it has entertaining moments.
Posted Image

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users