5 replies to this topic

#1 VectorIV

Casual

• Validating
  • 60 posts
  • Projects: C&C Generals Zero Hour : Enhanced
    Unannounced Red Alert 3 Project

Posted 15 January 2011 - 09:24

It's crashed after 17 mins everytime I played against Nuke General. It's not related to either units or script or even upgrades (I checked these many times before). The WB doesn't report anything out of ordinary. The crashed log said "Reason Uncaught Exception in GameEngine::update" which doesn't give any clue. Does anyone have any ideas what's happened?

#2 Zeke

The X General

• Project Team
  • 3504 posts
  • Projects: Deep Impact (formerly EC)

Posted 15 January 2011 - 10:04

if worldbuilder doesn't give anything, best way to debug is to roll back your last changes till it works again.

#3 pirate

The friendly scourge of the seven seas

• Project Leader
  • 1256 posts
  • Projects: GenerationX, Forgotten Fury, European Conflict and more

Posted 16 January 2011 - 01:39

depending on the difficulty of the AI opponent.. if it were hard, I think it has to do something with the superweapon or high tier units.

Also, what if you play the nuke gen yourself? if you research everything, build all units, select them and use the general powers the AI (tries to) use..

if you really cant make the game crash by playing the nuke gen yourself, I would suggest that it has to do something with the AI scripts, look for the mid/late game scripts...
Proud leader of Forgotten Fury and co-leader of European Conflict

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#4 VectorIV

Casual

• Validating
  • 60 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 15:31

Yes, that's might be the best bet. Thank you.

Well, it doesn't matter now. I've just found out the problem and solved it but thanks you two for helping anyway. :D

#5 pirate

The friendly scourge of the seven seas

• Project Leader
  • 1256 posts
  • Projects: GenerationX, Forgotten Fury, European Conflict and more

Posted 21 January 2011 - 08:18

Np, but could you be so kind to share the problem and solution with us? If someone also runs into your problem they would be helped as well :likey:
Proud leader of Forgotten Fury and co-leader of European Conflict

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#6 VectorIV

Casual

• Validating
  • 60 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 11:47

View Postpirate, on 21 Jan 2011, 15:18, said:

Np, but could you be so kind to share the problem and solution with us? If someone also runs into your problem they would be helped as well :whaa:

Right, it's the artillery barrage power which seemed to have missing transport "ChinaArtilleryCannon", to solve this issue just copy the code of "ChinaArtilleryCannon" from the original game to zero hour.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users