7 - The Core

2 replies to this topic

#1 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 14:59

Play it here: 7: The Core

For those not in the know, the Submachine series is a series of Flash-based escape-the-room type point-and-click puzzle game created by Mateusz Skutnik. Personally I find it a great series.

If you haven't played the previous games, you might want to do those first (in order):

0: Ancient Adventure
1: The Basement
2: The Lighthouse
3: The Loop
4: The Lab
5: The Root
6: The Edge

Some are short, others are very long; some are easy, others can be very difficult. But all the games are worth it IMO. If you haven't yet, check this series out <87 .
TN

The brave hide behind technology. The stupid hide from it. The clever have technology, and hide it.
—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#2 Ghostrider

Duly Appointed Federal Marshal

• Project Team
  • 991 posts
  • Projects: The Pants Party, Irradiated Inc.

Posted 06 February 2011 - 08:49

Well Chyros, you've successfully addicted me. Some of them are indeed quite challenging, but I just beat the lab. I'll admit I had to look for a hint once along the way on google. <87
Posted Image
AJ is responsible for this signature masterpiece... if you see him, tell him I say thanks.
Posted Image

#3 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 10:47

View PostGhostrider, on 6 Feb 2011, 10:49, said:

Well Chyros, you've successfully addicted me.
Well, good, glad you like them ^^ .

Some of them are indeed quite challenging, but I just beat the lab. I'll admit I had to look for a hint once along the way on google. :xD:
Yeah, sometimes I need a little help too. Of course I try not to use it, but if you really can't figure it out it becomes annoying if you don't use a walkthrough eventually. I couldn't figure out the puzzle in the lighthouse for the life of me <87 . Though I heard others didn't have that much trouble with it.

Oh, btw, you might enjoy The Submachine: 32 Chambers as well. It's a standalone installment that comes forth from a note you can find in the Lab.

Edited by Chyros, 06 February 2011 - 10:53.

TN

The brave hide behind technology. The stupid hide from it. The clever have technology, and hide it.
—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users