3 replies to this topic

#1 partyzanpaulzy

Professional

• 316 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 20:47

http://tweeter.faxo....World_Tour_2011
<87
Posted Image
(I'm making RA2YR mod, check Revora Forums for more info)
Posted Image
Posted Image
+ equivalents :p

#2 Pav:3d

YOUR WORLDS WILL BECOME OUR LABORATORIES

• Project Leader
  • 7224 posts
  • Projects: EC, CORE, ER

Posted 06 February 2011 - 00:38

Why do they do this, theyll get bot attacked every time. Like when the spice girls announced theirs and got an overwhelming response to go to Iraq.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 GuardianTempest

Regular

• 180 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 06:26

You know, what if he did go there and returned unharmed?
OC's and stuff
DeviantArt
*RWUAAARAAUGHRWAGH!!*
--------------------------
Posted Image
"I am an artist of daydreams. With just a little material, be it a picture, audio or a simple thought, it could fuel a derivative masterpiece."
And I also do Walfas Comics...when I feel like it.

#4 SquigPie

Forum Pet

• Member Test
  • 1388 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 10:18

Sorta like this poll at Gamespot, yep, Bub and Bob just beat Master Chief. They even managed to beat Sonic, and the only reason Samus won over them was because Gamespot flipped the votes.

As long as the dark foundation of our nature, grim in its all-encompassing egoism, mad in its drive to make that egoism into reality, to devour everything and to define everything by itself, as long as that foundation is visible, as long as this truly original sin exists within us, we have no business here and there is no logical answer to our existence.
Imagine a group of people who are all blind, deaf and slightly demented and suddenly someone in the crowd asks, "What are we to do?"... The only possible answer is, "Look for a cure". Until you are cured, there is nothing you can do.
And since you don't believe you are sick, there can be no cure.
- Vladimir Solovyov

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users