President Bob

32 replies to this topic

#1 Destiny

Forum Nakadashi-er

• Member Test
  • 3141 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 18:18

Posted Image

Bob, formally President Bob, was inaugurated two days ago, in three and a half hours. Bob came from the little unknown island known as Guernsey, a little island off the coast of France, powered by France, and owned by the United Kingdom. Bob was relatively unknown in the political stage, but one day, he cleared the Blue signups. In the ages before the farms of Gmoo were created, Bob had already managed to defeat many political opponents through his righteousness, anti-spam campaigns and wisdom. This led him to be solicited into the House of Staff, where he continued to serve for many years on the end. Although his family was victim to a car accident and shop burglary, Staffer Bob stayed strong. Bob was extremely lucky, for one. Riding his BMX bike down a hill in Guernsey, pedaling like a madman, a certain gust of wind caused a giant trampoline, still protected by it's netting, to take off into the skies, over a wall and into the midst of the road, directly in front of Bob. A bit faster on his bike, Bob would've been hit by that bloody thing, as he puts it. This event further helped to strengthen Bob's resolve to pass on the bill of 'Suppression of Flying Trampolines' which has caused many casualties around the world, including C "Trampoliner" J. After a revolution, Bob was promoted to Adminstrator, and began a grand, spammy career while being strict on no-gooders.

Bob and his dad, participated in the Guernsey Bar Billiards competition a few years ago, and was defeated by an unnamed opponent team. This was a major letdown, however Bob was not to have his morale beaten. Training for the competition while being part of the Committee, having even designed the GBBA's website himself, there were rumors of Bob being more capable than imagined. This year, Bob and his partner beat many opponent teams and have reached this year's semi-finals. After a Committee meeting two days ago, it was then decided Bob was elected as President. His administrative skills were of perfect use, along with many of his unstated talents. President Bob stated that his first tasks while serving as President are:

"Firstly, to emphasize that Bar Billiards is not any ordinary billiard. Secondly, to promote billiards worldwide and thirdly, to emphasize it's bar billiards! Not pool, not snooker...it's even different from billiards itself...I repeat, it's bar billiards! It is fundamentally different! LOUD NOISES! Fourthly to improve Guernsey's economy and deconstruct stereotypes that Guernsey is out of nowhere. This will be critical to many things to come. Financing any bar billiards associations and clubs worldwide is key to promoting bar billiards as well such as providing them better equipment, funding training camps and buying better balls."

After his speech, President Bob stumbled into a room, and had a :) expression.

Edited by Destiny, 30 March 2011 - 22:43.

Posted Image

#2 TheDR

Whispery Wizard

• Administrator
  • 5846 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 18:21

I'd vote for Bob!
Posted Image
F O R T H E N S
Posted Image

#3 Admiral FCS

?????

• Member Test
  • 1526 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 18:22

Count my vote in!

#4 Slightly Wonky Robob

Not a Wonky Gent.

• Administrator
  • 9333 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 21:01

He sounds like a complete tool, I certainly wouldn't vote for him...

... wait Posted Image

Posted Image
F O R T H E N S
Posted Image

#5 CJ

Rocket soldier

• Member Test
  • 2150 posts
  • Projects: Nothing yet

Posted 30 March 2011 - 22:09

Goddamnit Destiny, you forgot to mention the flying trampoline episode D:!

View PostChyros, on 11 November 2013 - 18:21, said:

I bet I could program an internet

#6 Wizard

[...beep...]

• Administrator
  • 9627 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 22:26

View PostDestiny, on 30 Mar 2011, 19:18, said:

Bob and his partner beat many opponent

Posted Image

Edited by Wizard, 30 March 2011 - 22:26.

#7 Destiny

Forum Nakadashi-er

• Member Test
  • 3141 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 22:28

View PostCJ, on 31 Mar 2011, 6:09, said:

I totally forgot! Tell me about it so I can add it in:XD:

View PostWizard, on 31 Mar 2011, 6:26, said:

View PostDestiny, on 30 Mar 2011, 19:18, said:

Bob and his partner beat many opponent

Posted Image

What? I don't know who Bob's partnering this time.
Posted Image

#8 Slightly Wonky Robob

Not a Wonky Gent.

• Administrator
  • 9333 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 22:28

He's a very nice fellow too :) ...

... wait a minute, what are you suggesting? Posted Image

Posted Image
F O R T H E N S
Posted Image

#9 Destiny

Forum Nakadashi-er

• Member Test
  • 3141 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 22:30

Who's suggesting what?
Posted Image

#10 Slightly Wonky Robob

Not a Wonky Gent.

• Administrator
  • 9333 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 22:32

:)
Posted Image
F O R T H E N S
Posted Image

#11 CJ

Rocket soldier

• Member Test
  • 2150 posts
  • Projects: Nothing yet

Posted 30 March 2011 - 22:32

View PostDestiny, on 30 Mar 2011, 23:28, said:

View PostCJ, on 31 Mar 2011, 6:09, said:

I totally forgot! Tell me about it so I can add it in:XD:

D'oh, he was just riding on his silly mean of transport during a storm or something when a trampoline flew past him :|
At least that's what I think he said :)

EDIT : Linky : http://forum.fallout...showtopic=34418

Edited by CJ, 30 March 2011 - 22:35.

View PostChyros, on 11 November 2013 - 18:21, said:

I bet I could program an internet

#12 Slightly Wonky Robob

Not a Wonky Gent.

• Administrator
  • 9333 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 22:35

Not just past me, but in front of me, if I were going a tad faster I would have been hit by the bloody thing. :o
Posted Image
F O R T H E N S
Posted Image

#13 Wizard

[...beep...]

• Administrator
  • 9627 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 22:39

View PostBob, on 30 Mar 2011, 23:35, said:

Not just past me, but in front of me, if I were going a tad faster I would have been hit by the bloody thing. :o

And have had a soft, springy landing.... the end :)

#14 Pav:3d

YOUR WORLDS WILL BECOME OUR LABORATORIES

• Project Leader
  • 7224 posts
  • Projects: EC, CORE, ER

Posted 30 March 2011 - 22:55

Im voting for the Pool promoting candidate, bar billards is the work of the devil.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#15 Hobbesy

Discount White Person

• Gold Member
  • 3752 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 23:14

Bob won't let me defend my family or freedom with a rocket launcher, and that's why I voted TEA Party.

Edited by Hobbesy, 30 March 2011 - 23:15.

#16 Destiny

Forum Nakadashi-er

• Member Test
  • 3141 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 23:24

View PostHobbesy, on 31 Mar 2011, 7:14, said:

Bob won't let me defend my family or freedom with a rocket launcher, and that's why I voted TEA Party.

Why do the dirty work yourself? If you live in Guernsey with your family and freedom, you are defended by Guernsey's coastal guns!
Posted Image

#17 Hobbesy

Discount White Person

• Gold Member
  • 3752 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 23:58

Bob wants Social Security to be controlled by the government, and that's why I vote TOAST Party.

#18 GDIZOCOM

Amateur

• 104 posts
  • Projects: Something

Posted 31 March 2011 - 00:10

:)
Posted Image
Posted Image

#19 SquigPie

Forum Pet

• Member Test
  • 1388 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 06:47

Posted Image

Wollah, is this thing on?

Greetings infidels. I am leader of the a terro-I mean, freedom fighter organisation named "The Spammers". We have been in holy war with your infidel leader Bob and his lackey's. And we will not stand for your blasphemy. If he is elected President. We will kill many puppies. Do not doubt that we have puppies. We have taken them in from local PETA place. We very much like our puppies, we even named one Mustafa. And we would hate to poke their little eyes out with needles. We will also start spamming outside of SYD. And we know you do not like that in infidel forum of Fallout Studios.

This is very dangerous warning. And I kill you if you do not listen.

The consequences will never be the same.

Edited by SquigPie, 31 March 2011 - 06:55.

As long as the dark foundation of our nature, grim in its all-encompassing egoism, mad in its drive to make that egoism into reality, to devour everything and to define everything by itself, as long as that foundation is visible, as long as this truly original sin exists within us, we have no business here and there is no logical answer to our existence.
Imagine a group of people who are all blind, deaf and slightly demented and suddenly someone in the crowd asks, "What are we to do?"... The only possible answer is, "Look for a cure". Until you are cured, there is nothing you can do.
And since you don't believe you are sick, there can be no cure.
- Vladimir Solovyov

Posted Image

#20 Destiny

Forum Nakadashi-er

• Member Test
  • 3141 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 07:15

Posted Image

SILENCE! I KILL YOU!

We have been waiting in the shadows, waiting to assassinate him! You fouled up our plan!
Posted Image

#21 SquigPie

Forum Pet

• Member Test
  • 1388 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 09:50

Posted Image

No! You silence! I kill you!

As long as the dark foundation of our nature, grim in its all-encompassing egoism, mad in its drive to make that egoism into reality, to devour everything and to define everything by itself, as long as that foundation is visible, as long as this truly original sin exists within us, we have no business here and there is no logical answer to our existence.
Imagine a group of people who are all blind, deaf and slightly demented and suddenly someone in the crowd asks, "What are we to do?"... The only possible answer is, "Look for a cure". Until you are cured, there is nothing you can do.
- Vladimir Solovyov

Posted Image

#22 deltaepsilon

Delta Operator

• Member Test
  • 859 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 09:53

Night gents.
----------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------

The name's Bond.

Covalent Bond.

#23 SquigPie

Forum Pet

• Member Test
  • 1388 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 10:27

View Postdeltaepsilon, on 31 Mar 2011, 11:53, said:

Night gents.

Posted Image

LPTPW is that way>>>>

...infidel

Edited by SquigPie, 31 March 2011 - 10:36.

- Vladimir Solovyov

Posted Image

#24 Destiny

Forum Nakadashi-er

• Member Test
  • 3141 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 10:45

View PostHobbesy, on 31 Mar 2011, 7:58, said:

Bob wants Social Security to be controlled by the government, and that's why I vote TOAST Party.

YOU control your social circle, and to an extent, your own social security. You fight to defend your friends, not the government. This is how President Bob decrees.
Posted Image

#25 Dutchygamer

Shyborg Commander

• Member Test
  • 1899 posts
  • Projects: Frontline Chaos creator and leader, Invasion Confirmed co-leader

Posted 31 March 2011 - 16:35

Guys, April's Fools Day isn't until tomorrow :)
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users