Hitman Absolution

5 replies to this topic

#1 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 07:24

New trailer for the new Hitman game =o .

I have to say it looks MUCH more polished than previous games, much more cinematic as well.

Edited by Chyros, 04 November 2011 - 07:25.

TN

The brave hide behind technology. The stupid hide from it. The clever have technology, and hide it.
—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#2 CJ

Rocket soldier

• Member Test
  • 2150 posts
  • Projects: Nothing yet

Posted 04 November 2011 - 08:20

Holy shit, this really looks awesome. Glad to see they're focusing so much on the different routes you can take to complete your objective, that always was the best part in Hitman IMO :)

View PostChyros, on 11 November 2013 - 18:21, said:

I bet I could program an internet

#3 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 10:42

View PostCJ, on 04 November 2011 - 08:20, said:

Holy shit, this really looks awesome. Glad to see they're focusing so much on the different routes you can take to complete your objective, that always was the best part in Hitman IMO :)
I agree, that's what gave it replayability as well. The missions that could only really be completed in one way were always boring IMO.

I have to say I'm STAGGERED by how much more dynamic the game seems to be though. Whereas in previous games the engines were all roughly the same, i.e. you could only move about in very limited ways, this seems to have really opened the taps to the flow. Considering that the previewed level is an intro level it seems the missions might just be considerably harder and longer, both of which I like.

I've always been a great fan of the Hitman franchise and this looks like it's not going to disappoint at all, it looks AWESOME :xD: .
TN

The brave hide behind technology. The stupid hide from it. The clever have technology, and hide it.
—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#4 TheDR

Whispery Wizard

• Administrator
  • 5846 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 20:56

Skip to 1:51 and then sink into a deep thought about what they have done to Hitman! D:
Posted Image
F O R T H E N S
Posted Image

#5 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 23:18

Yes, they took away the original voice actor... And Kyd isn't composing the music. In many ways, this will not be a Hitman game at all. Still, I have to say, I find it looking quite appealing, if in a very non-Hitman way.
TN

—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#6 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 09:27

Another tbh rather large step from previous Hitman games, they recently announced a multiplayer variety:

http://www.gametrail...ntracts-trailer

A rather bold move, but I have to say I like it. Again, the game seems very interesting, I want it.

Edited by Chyros, 16 August 2012 - 09:28.

TN

—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users