Would you survive a Nuke?

32 replies to this topic

#26 Ion Cannon!

Mountain Maniac

• Gold Member
  • 5812 posts
  • Projects: European Conflict - Particle FX & Coder

Posted 29 November 2011 - 19:43

When I'm at home I live far enough away from Stoke on Trent and Manchester so that only a Tsar Bomba will burn me. At university, yeah I'm fucked... not in the death zone, but the death by horrible burns and acute radiation sickness zone.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#27 Major Fuckup

The riot act

• Member Test
  • 1681 posts
  • Projects: So like when is my warn level coming down?

Posted 01 December 2011 - 05:46

You're alive! ... but not for long.

The heat from the blast has caused head to toe second degree burns.You'll probably die within the coming weeks from radiation sickness.

Yeah thats provided if they catch me at home 3 days out of a 7 day week :xD:

I question the general assumption that i am inherently deficient in the area of grammar and sentence structure

#28 Admiral FCS

?????

• Member Test
  • 1526 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 06:21

My home is about good for Castle Bravo; Tsar Bomba=2nd degree burns and radiation sickness.

Anyone survived the dinosaur asteroid? XD

#29 Annihilationzh

• 10 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 12:50

The only reason I'd survive most of the bombs is because the nearest city to me isn't counted as a city...?

#30 Major Fuckup

The riot act

• Member Test
  • 1681 posts
  • Projects: So like when is my warn level coming down?

Posted 02 December 2011 - 23:55

View PostAnnihilationzh, on 02 December 2011 - 12:50, said:

The only reason I'd survive most of the bombs is because the nearest city to me isn't counted as a city...?

Yeah just like Bob, Who the fuck would want to bomb Guernsey and you'd probably only need a hand grenade to kill the entire population anyway!

I question the general assumption that i am inherently deficient in the area of grammar and sentence structure

#31 Pandut

Abdomen and some dried fish.

• Project Team
  • 1261 posts
  • Projects: Frontlines and European Conflict

Posted 05 December 2011 - 22:57

Alive! But do I want to be? Looks like most of Michigan would be untouched, despite the fact that we have one of the US' largest Nuclear Reactors not even ten minutes from my house XD.
Formerly Sobek

#32 Annihilationzh

• 10 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 10:42

View PostMajor Fuckup, on 02 December 2011 - 23:55, said:

Yeah just like Bob, Who the fuck would want to bomb Guernsey and you'd probably only need a hand grenade to kill the entire population anyway!

That's what makes it so weird. Cambridge is hardly a minor city. It has an internationally famous university and is big enough to run it's own county.

Edited by Annihilationzh, 06 December 2011 - 10:43.

#33 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 12:11

View PostPandut, on 05 December 2011 - 22:57, said:

Alive! But do I want to be? Looks like most of Michigan would be untouched, despite the fact that we have one of the US' largest Nuclear Reactors not even ten minutes from my house XD.
Still, who would ever want to bomb it? Michigan is pretty much just a giant wildlife reserve, right? :xD:

View PostAnnihilationzh, on 06 December 2011 - 10:42, said:

View PostMajor Fuckup, on 02 December 2011 - 23:55, said:

That's what makes it so weird. Cambridge is hardly a minor city. It has an internationally famous university and is big enough to run it's own county.
It has only 100k inhabitants so it's actually quite small. Besides, because of all the tiny streets and car hatred, no-one could ever come there to do anything :xD: .
TN

The brave hide behind technology. The stupid hide from it. The clever have technology, and hide it.
—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users