If you think you had a bad day

21 replies to this topic

#1 Major Fuckup

The riot act

• Member Test
  • 1681 posts
  • Projects: So like when is my warn level coming down?

Posted 04 April 2012 - 11:18

Posted Image
You guys remember this right?

Posted Image
Posted Image
Well there was an electrical problem me and the boss didn't fix properly..... <87

I question the general assumption that i am inherently deficient in the area of grammar and sentence structure

#2 Libains

Light up life.

• Gold Member
  • 4950 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 11:39

Botch job 7,651 courtesy of the Major...

You ever going to learn? |8
For there can be no death without life.

#3 Major Fuckup

The riot act

• Member Test
  • 1681 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:00

View PostAJ, on 04 April 2012 - 11:39, said:

I think they call it learning! I learnt that trucks go up in flames fast!

I question the general assumption that i am inherently deficient in the area of grammar and sentence structure

#4 Libains

Light up life.

• Gold Member
  • 4950 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 13:23

View PostMajor Fuckup, on 04 April 2012 - 12:00, said:

Howsabout learning that its not a good idea to let the damn things go up in flames to begin with? D8

#5 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 16:46

:rotfl:

You work fast, mate :xD: . So, how many trucks have you ruined the last 12 months? :xD:

Edited by Chyros, 04 April 2012 - 16:48.

TN

The brave hide behind technology. The stupid hide from it. The clever have technology, and hide it.
—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#6 General

Insufficient Title

• Member Test
  • 3869 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 17:32

Good thing is, boss will probably give more attention when next time something broken in truck |8

#7 TheDR

Whispery Wizard

• Administrator
  • 5846 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 21:22

Sometimes I feel you could be just some sort of fake account made up to amuse Chyros. How does so much truck related damage happen for just one person? :P
Posted Image
F O R T H E N S
Posted Image

#8 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 21:48

View PostTheDR, on 04 April 2012 - 21:22, said:

Sometimes I feel you could be just some sort of fake account made up to amuse Chyros. How does so much truck related damage happen for just one person? :P
Stranger still, why does he keep crashing those perfectly good trucks he works with, but his pickup truck is still in one piece? :P
TN

The brave hide behind technology. The stupid hide from it. The clever have technology, and hide it.
—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#9 General

Insufficient Title

• Member Test
  • 3869 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:33

View PostChyros, on 04 April 2012 - 21:48, said:

Stranger still, why does he keep crashing those perfectly good trucks he works with, but his pickup truck is still in one piece? :P

He thinks these trucks are expendable while his pickup so precious, when the truth actually opposite 8|

#10 Wizard

[...beep...]

• Administrator
  • 9627 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:53

I don't believe anyone could actually make this stuff up :/

#11 Krieger22

Semi-Pro

• 224 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 08:52

View PostAJ, on 04 April 2012 - 13:23, said:

Howsabout learning that its not a good idea to let the damn things go up in flames to begin with? D8
Or more importantly, have a fire extinguisher handy just in case?

Sareen said:

NOOO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOO ...*closes ears* lalalala that never happened!

#12 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:28

Must've been quite a fire tbh, the result is quite spectacular :xD: . Be sure to let us know when the next one bites the dust!
TN

—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#13 Major Fuckup

The riot act

• Member Test
  • 1681 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:51

View PostKrieger22, on 05 April 2012 - 08:52, said:

View PostAJ, on 04 April 2012 - 13:23, said:

Or more importantly, have a fire extinguisher handy just in case?

If course it was bolted to the floor right behind my feet for quick action! Its just by the time i jumped out with it, got the cheater bar, Undid the two massive bolts to drop the bullbar the fire had spread over the 4 latches that hold the bonnet down so i couldn't open up the bonnet.........

View PostChyros, on 04 April 2012 - 16:46, said:

:rotfl:

You work fast, mate :xD: . So, how many trucks have you ruined the last 12 months? :xD:

Well just over 12 months ago i rear ended a commodore with a smaller truck, Had the gate fall off from it multiple times and blew the motor up!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Im sure i showed you this before!

Next truck i never took any photos of when i clipped my trailer to the rear end of another truck and got fired for it. That was before i snapped the drive shaft off it
Posted Image

Then i went on to another company, Never had any problems i just left because they paid shit money.
Went on to another company where i bogged a roadtrain
Posted Image
Then smashed the fan on the radiator with a bad gear change and torque twist. Then on the trip the same day i got back from that one
Posted Image
I dropped 45ft long dog trailer from my double roadtrain and quit the day after, after having an argument about him not paying me for my work.
Aaaaand with my lastest job that im enjoying it even though the roadtrain caught fire because it is totally not my fault for once :xD:

View PostChyros, on 04 April 2012 - 21:48, said:

Trust me when i say its been in pieces! I have just rebuilt it and put it back together again :P

#14 Libains

Light up life.

• Gold Member
  • 4950 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:55

Genuine honest to god question - does nobody ever look up your references when you apply for a new job?

#15 Major Fuckup

The riot act

• Member Test
  • 1681 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 11:55

View PostAJ, on 05 April 2012 - 10:55, said:

Genuine honest to god question - does nobody ever look up your references when you apply for a new job?

No because that section in my resume says "Available on request" :xD:
And on application forms i just list companies not names or numbers.

#16 Wizard

[...beep...]

• Administrator
  • 9627 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 11:56

View PostMajor Fuckup, on 05 April 2012 - 11:55, said:

View PostAJ, on 05 April 2012 - 10:55, said:

No because that section in my resume says "Available on request" :xD:
And on application forms i just list companies not names or numbers.

It's their own faul for not requesting then ;P

#17 Sgt. Nuker

Greenskin Inside

• Global Moderator
  • 13457 posts
  • Projects: Shoot. Chop. Smash. Stomp.

Posted 06 April 2012 - 02:53

To be honest mate, I believe you're just a rotten driver. I mean, how does anyone go through as many lorries as you do? Some of it might be the state of the rig before you get a hold of it, but on the other side of things, your judgement can't be that impeccable either. Let's face it, you bogged a roadtrain. Seriously? Could you not tell the road was a bit on the dodgey side? Exactly how fast were you going?

We know the dropping the trailer bit wasn't necessarily "your fault", but every time you're around a lorry, things go wrong, and sometimes quite badly. Ever thought of switching professions?
Posted Image

#18 Destiny

Forum Nakadashi-er

• Member Test
  • 3141 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:00

View PostSgt. Nuker, on 06 April 2012 - 02:53, said:

To be honest mate, I believe you're just a rotten driver. I mean, how does anyone go through as many lorries as you do? Some of it might be the state of the rig before you get a hold of it, but on the other side of things, your judgement can't be that impeccable either. Let's face it, you bogged a roadtrain. Seriously? Could you not tell the road was a bit on the dodgey side? Exactly how fast were you going? We know the dropping the trailer bit wasn't necessarily "your fault", but every time you're around a lorry, things go wrong, and sometimes quite badly. Ever thought of switching professions?

Somehow Nuker, I think that driving is the only thing that Fuckup's made for. So far no one's been hurt though, and I hope it stays that way...

Sometimes life isn't fair, we all know that. I'd rather Fuckup do something more...safe, but well.
Posted Image

#19 Ion Cannon!

Mountain Maniac

• Gold Member
  • 5812 posts
  • Projects: European Conflict - Particle FX & Coder

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:54

Be glad you don't work in the UK Fuckup, your insurance costs would dwarf your salary :P Over the years your name sure has become mighty appropriate :P
Posted Image

Posted Image

#20 Raven

Ready to rumble

• Member Test
  • 854 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:34

Just hope that your future prospective employers will not find this thread :P

#21 Major Fuckup

The riot act

• Member Test
  • 1681 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:20

View PostDestiny, on 06 April 2012 - 04:00, said:

View PostSgt. Nuker, on 06 April 2012 - 02:53, said:

To be honest mate, I believe you're just a rotten driver. I mean, how does anyone go through as many lorries as you do? Some of it might be the state of the rig before you get a hold of it, but on the other side of things, your judgement can't be that impeccable either. Let's face it, you bogged a roadtrain. Seriously? Could you not tell the road was a bit on the dodgey side? Exactly how fast were you going? We know the dropping the trailer bit wasn't necessarily "your fault", but every time you're around a lorry, things go wrong, and sometimes quite badly. Ever thought of switching professions?

Somehow Nuker, I think that driving is the only thing that Fuckup's made for. So far no one's been hurt though, and I hope it stays that way...

Sometimes life isn't fair, we all know that. I'd rather Fuckup do something more...safe, but well.

Well i was on a dirt highway, to which some of it was clay and if you want know wet clay is like black ice, I was following the triple B-train in front of me when he cut loose and 152 tyres some what cuts the road up in a slide as depicted with my skid into a bush.
The boos told me this morning that he may have pin pointed the cause of the fire to the main electrical harness that goes from the motor to the main fuse box and switch panel seems to have cut some how, curled over and arched up on its self and caught fire!

#22 Major Fuckup

The riot act

• Member Test
  • 1681 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 10:19

I remembered something to add to the list!
When i was working for Old No7 Transport in late October driving a tilt tray tow truck i smashed up some ones speed boat :xD:
the trap around the trailer draw bar came off and i grabbed the handle for the trailers brakes and they didn't work so i skivved behind it and the speed boat went into 2 lime stone pillars that had a door in the middle, smashed the door open and fucked the what ever you call them things you get use to get into the boat.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users