Planetside 2

beta keys

5 replies to this topic

#1 Raven

Ready to rumble

• Member Test
  • 854 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:12

I managed to get into the closed beta yesterday and this morning I have received a mail with 5 more beta keys. If anyone wants them let me know. I only played it once and the maps are frikin huuuuuuuuuuge (The biggest I've played for sure) and I had no clue what I am doing but it seems to emphasize lots of team play.

If anyone wants a key PM me or post on this thread.

#2 Soul

Divine Chaos

• Project Team
  • 6796 posts
  • Projects: Sigma Invasion

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:16

Looks fun, no idea if I can run it though
Posted ImagePosted Image

Insomniac!, on 16 Sep 2008, 20:12, said:

Soul you scare the hell out of me, more so than Lizzie.

I've been given a Bob coin from Mr. Bob, a life time supply of cookies from Blonde-Unknown, some Internet Chocolate from the Full Throttle mod team, and some Assorted Weapons from Høbbesy.

#3 Raven

Ready to rumble

• Member Test
  • 854 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:00

What are your specs...

I'm running on E6600 Core 2 Duo, 4gigs of RAM and 275GTX on medium/high settings. Sometimes it becomes a bit choppy but I'm sure that I can get over this by using lower settings.

Edited by Raven, 12 November 2012 - 05:01.

#4 Camille

girl eater

• Project Team
  • 2351 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 12:50

i've been in the beta for some time now, it's good fun :) though it's certainly not easy getting used to the gigantic maps. the scale off it all does give an awesome feeling of involvement. getting picked up from the main base in a huge flying personnel carrier (which is controlled by a real person) and being dropped in the thick of battle just never gets old.
it's time to wake up

#5 Soul

Divine Chaos

• Project Team
  • 6796 posts
  • Projects: Sigma Invasion

Posted 12 November 2012 - 20:07

I got an AMD Athlon™ II X2 240 Processor, 3.8 GB of ram and a GeForce 9200.

Edited by Soul, 12 November 2012 - 20:10.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Insomniac!, on 16 Sep 2008, 20:12, said:

Soul you scare the hell out of me, more so than Lizzie.

I've been given a Bob coin from Mr. Bob, a life time supply of cookies from Blonde-Unknown, some Internet Chocolate from the Full Throttle mod team, and some Assorted Weapons from Høbbesy.

#6 Raven

Ready to rumble

• Member Test
  • 854 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:45

View PostCamille, on 12 November 2012 - 12:50, said:

i've been in the beta for some time now, it's good fun :) though it's certainly not easy getting used to the gigantic maps. the scale off it all does give an awesome feeling of involvement. getting picked up from the main base in a huge flying personnel carrier (which is controlled by a real person) and being dropped in the thick of battle just never gets old.

yesterday I managed to play a proper for sometime and its awesome..however I noticed a bit of lag and the game crashed once when I started to spawn a tank. Still you get the sense of being just a tiny influence in a large scale battle. BF3 does not even come close to the scale IMO. On a good machine I'm sure that this'll look amazing

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users