So Melbourne....

5 replies to this topic

#1 Major Fuckup

The riot act

• Member Test
  • 1681 posts
  • Projects: So like when is my warn level coming down?

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:40

Boss says it takes 36 hours driving straight through from Perth to Melbourne. I told him i can do it quicker, Bets where made so its game on 8|
I leave in 18 hours from now.

I question the general assumption that i am inherently deficient in the area of grammar and sentence structure

#2 Alias

Member Title Goes Here

• 11705 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:41

Good luck mate, Jesus.

I've done Sydney to Brisbane in a day and that's about 12 hours straight. Not exactly something I'd like to do again unless I'd have to.

Posted Image

#3 Major Fuckup

The riot act

• Member Test
  • 1681 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:41

View PostAlias, on 29 November 2012 - 03:41, said:

Good luck mate, Jesus.

I've done Sydney to Brisbane in a day and that's about 12 hours straight. Not exactly something I'd like to do again unless I'd have to.

3,460k's is a bit of a hike but its nothing i haven't done before. Really looking forward to the 90 mile straight 8D

I question the general assumption that i am inherently deficient in the area of grammar and sentence structure

#4 Wizard

[...beep...]

• Administrator
  • 9627 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:15

"Bets were made" but anyway.

Does your upside down country not have rules about driving for prolonged periods? <87

You would think that you would given that your lorries are the size of most freight trains!

#5 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:24

Happy-go-lucky :P .
TN

The brave hide behind technology. The stupid hide from it. The clever have technology, and hide it.
—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#6 Major Fuckup

The riot act

• Member Test
  • 1681 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:24

View PostWizard, on 29 November 2012 - 08:15, said:

"Bets were made" but anyway.

Does your upside down country not have rules about driving for prolonged periods? <87

You would think that you would given that your lorries are the size of most freight trains!

Yes there are strict guidelines for long distance haulage, Guidelines and regulations so strict that my last employer got a criminal conviction and his driver fined 4 grand for over doing his driving hours and falsifying information in his logbook :xD:
Many things im yet to get caught for....... But i rip out my logbook pages when i dodge things up.
But im driving over in my ute so by far its going to be more dangerous for every one around me |8

View PostChyros, on 29 November 2012 - 08:24, said:

Happy-go-lucky :P .

Indeed!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users