4 word episode 4

1215 replies to this topic

#1201 Mathias

we dont need i to c

• 3831 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 18:28

The humongous fat fucker
Lifes a shit.. deal w/ it..its impossible to have a good day wow fuck this gay earth much??
Posted Image
Ask me questions about audio technical matters or DAWs!

#1202 Sic

Veteran

• Project Team
  • 5507 posts
  • Projects: NLS 2D Artist, Code 13 Cameo Artist

Posted 23 June 2006 - 18:30

fucked fat humongous boys
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#1203 Moosy Crisp

GHERUG!

• Banned
  • 1529 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 20:13

with Betty the Goat

#1204 Mathias

we dont need i to c

• 3831 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 23:18

and Captain Hobo's girlfriend.
Lifes a shit.. deal w/ it..its impossible to have a good day wow fuck this gay earth much??
Posted Image

#1205 amazin

E-Studios resident XBOX360 (not computer) player

• 1483 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 16:42

who was cheating on

#1206 Sic

Veteran

• Project Team
  • 5507 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 22:16

Him. The force helped
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#1207 Jordan

Crazy Modder

• Gold Member
  • 2704 posts
  • Projects: C&C Crazy Mod Leader

Posted 01 July 2006 - 03:32

him eat 17 bologna
C&C Crazy Mod Version 0.55
^^^^The True Crazy Mod Starts Here^^^^
Posted Image

#1208 Mathias

we dont need i to c

• 3831 posts

Posted 01 July 2006 - 21:55

and a giant taco
Posted Image

#1209 Alie

I want to Poop, Back and Forth. Forever

• 643 posts

Posted 01 July 2006 - 22:06

and kill a fat....
Posted Image

#1210 Seregon

First Sergeant

• 930 posts

Posted 02 July 2006 - 00:17

cockroach, but did nothing
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#1211 Sic

Veteran

• Project Team
  • 5507 posts

Posted 02 July 2006 - 19:59

because he was too
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#1212 Alie

I want to Poop, Back and Forth. Forever

• 643 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 16:25

stupid, so he blew
Posted Image

#1213 MOABMAN

• 16 posts
  • Projects: none. *hint* yet.

Posted 18 July 2006 - 02:08

nothing. spongebob squarepants rules.

Edited by MOABMAN, 18 July 2006 - 18:53.

Posted Image

#1214 Jordan

Crazy Modder

• Gold Member
  • 2704 posts

Posted 04 August 2006 - 00:55

and this story ended.

Now then, who wants to compile this thing?

EDIT: Compiled around 10 pages:

As the sun set, the sky turned red, and a child was playing in the sand with his turbo man and his Taliban guy because he had a lot of turbo powers. But Taliban Guy only had a suicide plane and a combat bike which are no match for Turbo man. Now Turbo man was scared and didn't know which turbo to use while his friend thermoman rescued him from Taliban guy. But there was a giant peanut walking around called the giant peanutman. Giant Peanutman had the brains of a peanut, so I was very annoyed with Peanutman. He is so stupid that even some politicians are are smarter than him, and that's not good because politicians are stupid and for sale on the internet because the people are against the peanutman guys and other super nerds. While Darth Vader was going to call his parents via one of the buttons to pick him up, thermoman and peanutman thought about something, but got distracted by a big super nerd that was walking down the path to the lesser nerd people that were waiting to be disassembled by a giant screwdriver and a huge sledgehammer after that were disassembled, the super nerd took his light knife because a light saber was to expensive for him and too heavy. Now he was going to kill the dog, his dog humped his light knife and didn't know what to do, and the super nerd made a hot dog out of the dog and ate him, but it tasted horrible, so he spit the dog out and tried a burger from Burger King where all dragonmasters eat. After eating the burger, he suddenly felt sick and died soon after. The dog still lived but was badly injured, and went searching for a cure for his disease of riding light and driving blackness in his doggy slip. After that, Superman came to Earth to save the hotdogs and hamburgers from Hunter's AYB madness, which is for great justice. 'What you say !!' said the dog to Hunter, but Hunter couldn't understand and said to the dog: "What happen?" The Hunter said: "All your dogfood are belong to us you have no chance to eat make your time !!" and then the dog said "woof" and Hunter said: "For great justice, move dog!" Do you know what the dog did next? The dog tried to hump Hunter's leg and died instantly, because Hunter set him up the bone. The dog ate nothing at all, because he had no stomach, so he got a a soul that was really fucked up and and going to heaven. And the dog was playing dead because it really was dead. Then, war was begginging in CnCRE and the goofed guy who runs this forum said: "What happen?" Hunter replied: "Somebody set us up the bomb, we get it from a very shady salesperson! All our base are belong to you." The goofed guy who runs this forum then said: "What you say !!" and danced the salsa, while the goofed guy who runs this forum had some DRINK! This some drink was very tasty so he got some more drink. Then he ate a big hamburger with sauce and he enjoyed it. But then Thermoman came with his thermometer and took the temperature of his glass of orange juice, and then he threw it away, because they didn't like it, but the orange juice instead they wanted apple, which wasn't available, so they went for pineapple and now they are going to okiwoekiestania land to hunt some ugly okiwoekiestania people that were completely insane but also very smart, and that was remarkable. Hunter went to their chief and begged for the chief's daughter's hand. But when he refused, he said: "All your village are belong to me. You have no chance to run make your time !!" and then Hunter grabbed a spoon and said: "There is no spoon." and it disappeared. Hunter said: "Main spoon vanish?! Secondary spoon turn on. We get signal !!" and all your spoon are appearing. So Hunter was p00ning the spoons with forks, and meanwhile the knives thought holy shit what will happen to us if the aliens fart on the spoons or forks. But Fluke Skywalker came and pulled out his light knife and he stabbed a fork. The other forks started a fight with Hunter, but they had no chance because it was Schubäcker who made them cry, and Hunter p00ned them completely, but then Fluke got scared of Hunter and used the forks to create a shield around his left foot. This was not enough because Hunter smacked his head of with his hammer, and got knocked on the door of Santa Claus who just happened to come by with his purple door and opened it saying: "Not a Merry Christmas!" Hunter looked at him and slapped him. Santa said: "Ouche that hurts!" and he slapped Hunter. Hunter said: "Hey that hurts!" and Santa said nothing becasuse he's busy closing his purple door.

Continue compiling at post #210. This took over 30 minutes, so someone else finish more of it.

Edited by Jordan, 04 August 2006 - 01:38.

Posted Image

#1215 Foxhound

Ain't no rest for the wicked.

• Gold Member
  • 2027 posts

Posted 04 August 2006 - 01:45

holy crap thats a lot. good job!

*offtopic*
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#1216 Jordan

Crazy Modder

• Gold Member
  • 2704 posts

Posted 04 August 2006 - 01:55

Who's going to compile some more of this, I've done my share.
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users