Chinese Tank Bunker

7 replies to this topic

#1 The_Hunter

-

• Gold Member
  • 12402 posts
  • Projects: SWR Productions

Posted 12 June 2005 - 09:29

Here's my chinese tank bunker i made yesterday when a tank enters it extra sandbags ill apear around it for additional defence once a tank is inside it get 25% extra damage, range and rate of fore :/

Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 Chrizz

E-Studios™ 2012

• Gold Member
  • 2012 posts
  • Projects: C&C3: Tiberium Icestorm

Posted 12 June 2005 - 10:30

Finaly someone uses my idea's nice work andre

#3 Thez

Obviously...

• 1128 posts
  • Projects: Shockwave & Code 13

Posted 12 June 2005 - 10:34

Cool, didn't think it was codeable lol
Be fun to put loads of emperors in them with gatts, it'll beat a normal gatt :/
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

E.V.E.: The CD is like doing a Favor for me, playing with me should Entertain yourself

#4 The_Hunter

-

• Gold Member
  • 12402 posts

Posted 12 June 2005 - 12:07

the goofed guy who runs this forum, on Jun 12 2005, 10:30 AM, said:

Finaly someone uses my idea's nice work andre

uh lol i got the idea from RA2:YR :/

Thierry, on Jun 12 2005, 10:34 AM, said:

Cool, didn't think it was codeable lol
Be fun to put loads of emperors in them with gatts, it'll beat a normal gatt :/

not quite emperors cannot fit into the bunker anyway basiclt all huge vehicles (nuke cannons,overlords and emperors) cannont enter it nor can any transport vehicles or dozers

Edited by The_Hunter, 12 June 2005 - 12:08.

Posted Image

#5 Thez

Obviously...

• 1128 posts
  • Projects: Shockwave & Code 13

Posted 12 June 2005 - 16:58

Get a dozer to build loads of tank bunkers on the enemy's doorstep and then load them with inferno's :P
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

E.V.E.: The CD is like doing a Favor for me, playing with me should Entertain yourself

#6 The_Hunter

-

• Gold Member
  • 12402 posts

Posted 12 June 2005 - 18:40

Thierry, on Jun 12 2005, 04:58 PM, said:

Get a dozer to build loads of tank bunkers on the enemy's doorstep and then load them with inferno's :P

well it does not give them that much extra protection ifact the units inside can be targeted but they get a bonus with there weapons so it makes them stronger then normaly and with backup of speaker towers they become even stronger :)
Posted Image

#7 Vanguard

Casual

• 94 posts

Posted 12 June 2005 - 19:03

Yeah that was similar to my idea, but I would be using it for GLA, and their for I would have a larger problem, I would have to make it fit the huge variety of tanks, and then there is also the problem of the Marauder, no turret :P, but I can always make it have one. Mine would be for the demo general though, replacing his stinger site, because they do jack against vehicles, pieces of crap, I almost lost against 4 hard Infantry Generals and 4 hard Tank Generals because of them, anyway I wouldn't make their ROF increase, but I would up the other two. BTW, what happens when the vehicle inside is targeted, and then destroyed and the bunker isn't, does it just go back to the normal state of ungarrisoned-ment-ness?
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

- Vanguard

#8 The_Hunter

-

• Gold Member
  • 12402 posts

Posted 12 June 2005 - 19:51

Vanguard, on Jun 12 2005, 07:03 PM, said:

Yeah that was similar to my idea, but I would be using it for GLA, and their for I would have a larger problem, I would have to make it fit the huge variety of tanks, and then there is also the problem of the Marauder, no turret :P, but I can always make it have one. Mine would be for the demo general though, replacing his stinger site, because they do jack against vehicles, pieces of crap, I almost lost against 4 hard Infantry Generals and 4 hard Tank Generals because of them, anyway I wouldn't make their ROF increase, but I would up the other two. BTW, what happens when the vehicle inside is targeted, and then destroyed and the bunker isn't, does it just go back to the normal state of ungarrisoned-ment-ness?

should the unit inside the bunker get destroyed then it will simply turn into a empty bunker and you can place a new tank in it :)
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users