moab's artynesses

8 replies to this topic

#1 moab_there_butt

Veteran

• 447 posts

Posted 02 August 2005 - 14:04

some of my work is wallpaper size ok. if this is not alowed let me know k yall. i didnt see it in da rules :-) dont blam the newbee

anyways... this work here that ive done is called...

emoticon hell - i was working on this when i was trying to experiment with photoshop for my 1st time :-)

Posted Image

this here is my second vertion of emoticon hell

Posted Image

i made this for CNC files. i dont think they liked it cus they never used it lol.

Posted Image

this one is called... loving of steal. yes... im a sensitive guy... dont laugh... im not gay i swear :-P

Posted Image

this is called... when color meats toilet. somthing simple but i like it lol.

Posted Image

this is somthing simple... i made it when i WAS helping out the so called sum of all fears mod "team" :-P. so much work gone to waist...

Posted Image

this is my vertion of the gla logo lol.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 Whitey

<Custom title available>

• 8743 posts

Posted 03 August 2005 - 04:12

so then what was all the SOAF thing about? cuz it was a HUGE discussion and all and i never read any of it... so what all happened there

lol @ winking face in 2nd pic :D pretty cool stuff there

#3 Athena

Embody the Truth

• Gold Member
  • 2672 posts

Posted 03 August 2005 - 06:37

Those are really nice. What program do you use?

#4 Carnage King

Spread the Carnage...

• 219 posts

Posted 03 August 2005 - 06:40

i think he used PhotoShop, well, he says he used photoshop for the first one, so i guess he used it for all of them

#5 moab_there_butt

Veteran

• 447 posts

Posted 03 August 2005 - 11:55

photoshop compleates me which is why i use it for everything :-)

the soaf mod... well for the most part its... semi-dead now... we had the basic same idea as you guys did. make a mod that is full of content. the ideas we had were good. we wanted to add a few things like many new generals, a new faction (russia) and "purify" the older generals by making them rely on what they have as there speceil army bonues.

we had some killer ideas for things like navy impliments and what not... like for the navy we were thinking that... the navy should be used as a strateagic support for the army and not a main assault like with battle ships and all...

like things such as speceil landing craft for D-DAY styled assults. we also thought of light attack PT boats that slightly reflected there own generel. also things like mines and light artilery guns for clearing beaches and stopping assualts. the guns would have the same range as normal artilery and not be so overpowering like the battle ships were. in all the navy idea was not only suppost to be somthing small and easy to menuver but it was molded aruond the idea of better transporting your troops to key locations instead of as a overpowerd mega weapon thing....

if you all want ill post a few of our ideas up that you all can use.... also a few moddels we WERE going to use that i made.... one question... do you need an exstra hand in moddeling? i never butcher... moral thing... so i only create from scratch.

anyways... here are a few others i played with....

this was a wallpaper i did for cnc files for the BOB movies... i was told to make it look good so i didnt put bob of the wallpaper lol.
Posted Image

this WAS going to be russias insignea... a freshly made iron symbol of communit russia thats still hot from the furness of war...
Posted Image

this is suppost to be a website banner i made for a pall of mine...
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#6 AKA_Slayer

Semi-Pro

• 247 posts
  • Projects: Massive Destruction : The First Encounter

Posted 03 August 2005 - 19:00

I like the flame patterns on your two first works, they are well done :D
The color play in the 2th could be better, most of the time red and green don't
mix too well.
Guns don't kill people, people with guns kill people.
Posted Image
Sig done by Cattman2236

#7 moab_there_butt

Veteran

• 447 posts

Posted 03 August 2005 - 21:44

lol i agree. the 1st one was better lol. i guess i wanted somthing a bit trippy at the time when i made it lol. it looked gewd hahaha.

anyways...

well i played around a bit. anouther friend of mine wanted a awsome website banner. i didnt know at the time what he wanted... he said he wanted alot of red...

Posted Image

in the end he told be he was wanting of somthing a little more buisnessy so this is the final product...

Posted Image

honestly... i think they look the same...

Edited by moab_there_butt, 03 August 2005 - 21:45.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#8 Kris

<Custom title available>

• Project Team
  • 3825 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 01:54

LOL the first one looks ROFL! FUNNY!!! :D the Second one is uber cool! :D:dope:

#9 AKA_Slayer

Semi-Pro

• 247 posts
  • Projects: Massive Destruction : The First Encounter

Posted 05 August 2005 - 13:23

As said, the second one is much better, it's much more subtle and clean.
Guns don't kill people, people with guns kill people.
Posted Image
Sig done by Cattman2236

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users