Last person to post wins!

322407 replies to this topic

#228851 Krieger22

Semi-Pro

• 224 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 06:44

I need scissors

Sareen said:

NOOO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOO ...*closes ears* lalalala that never happened!

#228852 CJ

Rocket soldier

• Member Test
  • 2150 posts
  • Projects: Nothing yet

Posted 29 March 2013 - 06:53

View PostKrieger22, on 29 March 2013 - 06:44, said:

I need scissors

That's what she said!

View PostChyros, on 11 November 2013 - 18:21, said:

I bet I could program an internet

#228853 General

Rude, but fair

• Member Test
  • 3869 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 07:49

View PostKrieger22, on 29 March 2013 - 02:35, said:

View PostCJ, on 28 March 2013 - 23:35, said:

View PostLiten, on 28 March 2013 - 22:00, said:

View PostChyros, on 28 March 2013 - 21:52, said:

View PostGeneral, on 28 March 2013 - 20:33, said:

View PostCJ, on 28 March 2013 - 20:00, said:

View PostGeneral, on 28 March 2013 - 17:27, said:

I am taking the bets, which one will attack first ?

* North Korea
* USA

;P

My money's on Tunisia 8|

They can only attack their own people, and from what we see a few years back, they didn't even manage to do that :P
My money's on the freemasons 8 .
Nah, Illuminati yo. They're the ones who'll win anyway.
Freemasons, Illuminati... There isn't a lot of difference 8|
Then what about the Wise Men of Zion? |8

http://www.bbc.co.uk...d-asia-21972936

Pearl Harbor 2

In theatres this Friday? :P

#228854 Major Fuckup

The riot act

• Member Test
  • 1681 posts
  • Projects: So like when is my warn level coming down?

Posted 29 March 2013 - 11:51

View PostGeneral, on 29 March 2013 - 07:49, said:

I am taking the bets, which one will attack first ?

* North Korea
* USA

;P

My money's on Tunisia 8|

They can only attack their own people, and from what we see a few years back, they didn't even manage to do that :P

http://www.bbc.co.uk...d-asia-21972936

Pearl Harbor 2

In theatres this Friday? :P

Well the PKA can only touch the NT down here in STRAYA! but the crocs, snakes, spiders, kangaroo's, dingoes and aborigines that Kim Jong-un will piss off down here with ICBM's will only be his demise!

I question the general assumption that i am inherently deficient in the area of grammar and sentence structure

#228855 Destiny

Forum Nakadashi-er

• Member Test
  • 3141 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 12:04

I am taking the bets, which one will attack first ? * North Korea * USA ;P
My money's on Tunisia 8|
http://www.bbc.co.uk...d-asia-21972936 Pearl Harbor 2 In theatres this Friday? :P

Now how would they know if the B-2s were overflying? Unless the pilots were flying at treetop level... :xD:
Posted Image

#228856 General

Rude, but fair

• Member Test
  • 3869 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 14:00

View PostDestiny, on 29 March 2013 - 12:04, said:

My money's on Tunisia 8|
http://www.bbc.co.uk...d-asia-21972936 Pearl Harbor 2 In theatres this Friday? :P

Now how would they know if the B-2s were overflying? Unless the pilots were flying at treetop level... :xD:

Pff, with this high-tech radar of course :

Posted Image

But seriously, if even one nuke manage to hit a major USA city, that would be end of already struggling USA economy, and China will step in as the new supoerpower.
Perhaps this is what they want all along, and secretly hoping for...

#228857 Destiny

Forum Nakadashi-er

• Member Test
  • 3141 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 22:28

View PostGeneral, on 29 March 2013 - 14:00, said:

My money's on Tunisia 8|
Pff, with this high-tech radar of course : Posted Image But seriously, if even one nuke manage to hit a major USA city, that would be end of already struggling USA economy, and China will step in as the new supoerpower. Perhaps this is what they want all along, and secretly hoping for...

The moment a nuke is even fired (and gets BMD'd by the Aegis from Yokosuka or Aegis ships in the Atlantic), the United States of America will enact the second strike, and you will see North Korea become a giant fungus. I mean, all WMD-capable countries have the innate right to respond to Nuclear, Biological, Chemical or Radiological weapons fired at them, by firing back with nuclear weapons.
Posted Image

#228858 TheDR

Whispery Wizard

• Administrator
  • 5847 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 22:33

Oh.
Posted Image
F O R T H E N S
Posted Image

#228859 Nem

Director

• Gold Member
  • 1417 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 22:57

Blorp

#228860 Slightly Wonky Robob

Not a Wonky Gent.

• Administrator
  • 9333 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 23:48

y u no irc?
Posted Image
F O R T H E N S
Posted Image

#228861 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 01:22

View PostNem, on 28 March 2013 - 22:28, said:

your feeling of helplessness is your best friend savage
No longer will the world be dominated by the legacy of these FOOLS!

View PostDestiny, on 29 March 2013 - 22:28, said:

My money's on Tunisia 8|
Pff, with this high-tech radar of course : Posted Image But seriously, if even one nuke manage to hit a major USA city, that would be end of already struggling USA economy, and China will step in as the new supoerpower. Perhaps this is what they want all along, and secretly hoping for...

The moment a nuke is even fired (and gets BMD'd by the Aegis from Yokosuka or Aegis ships in the Atlantic), the United States of America will enact the second strike, and you will see North Korea become a giant fungus. I mean, all WMD-capable countries have the innate right to respond to Nuclear, Biological, Chemical or Radiological weapons fired at them, by firing back with nuclear weapons.
The "right". Yeah right :P .

Who gives a crap about what is legitimate in wars nowadays anyways?
TN

The brave hide behind technology. The stupid hide from it. The clever have technology, and hide it.
—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#228862 Destiny

Forum Nakadashi-er

• Member Test
  • 3141 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 04:03

View PostChyros, on 30 March 2013 - 01:22, said:

View PostNem, on 28 March 2013 - 22:28, said:

your feeling of helplessness is your best friend savage
No longer will the world be dominated by the legacy of these FOOLS!

View PostDestiny, on 29 March 2013 - 22:28, said:

My money's on Tunisia 8|
The "right". Yeah right :P . Who gives a crap about what is legitimate in wars nowadays anyways?

I know right! :xD:
Posted Image

#228863 Krieger22

Semi-Pro

• 224 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 04:35

PAS loves the Chinese

Fuck the fuck off! I know what you're up to, you bunch of good-for-absolutely-nothing Islamists. Now get lost before I ram this lubricated horse cock so far up your ass it comes back out of your mouth!

Sareen said:

#228864 Destiny

Forum Nakadashi-er

• Member Test
  • 3141 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 05:55

Fuck you! Fuck me! Fuck everyone! Fuck them!
Posted Image

#228865 Krieger22

Semi-Pro

• 224 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 06:55

Sightlines!

Sareen said:

#228866 General

Rude, but fair

• Member Test
  • 3869 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 07:04

View PostDestiny, on 30 March 2013 - 05:55, said:

Fuck you! Fuck me! Fuck everyone! Fuck them!

Allright :sly:

#228867 General

Rude, but fair

• Member Test
  • 3869 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 07:30

The moves of the U.S. imperialists to violate the sovereignty of the DPRK and encroach upon its supreme interests have entered an extremely grave phase. Under this situation, the dear respected Marshal Kim Jong Un, brilliant commander of Mt. Paektu, convened an urgent operation meeting on the performance of duty of the Strategic Rocket Force of the Korean People's Army for firepower strike and finally examined and ratified a plan for firepower strike.

The important decision made by him is the declaration of a do-or-die battle to provide an epochal occasion for putting an end to the history of the long-standing showdown with the U.S. and opening a new era. It is also a last warning of justice served to the U.S., south Korean group and other anti-reunification hostile forces. The decision reflects the strong will of the army and people of the DPRK to annihilate the enemies.

Now the heroic service personnel and all other people of the DPRK are full of surging anger at the U.S. imperialists' reckless war provocation moves(That was a brilliant sentence) and the strong will to turn out as one in the death-defying battle with the enemies and achieve a final victory of the great war for national reunification true to the important decision(Perhaps the only one) made by Kim Jong Un.

The Supreme Command of the KPA in its previous statement solemnly declared at home and abroad the will of the army and people of the DPRK to take decisive military counteraction to defend the sovereignty of the country and the dignity of its supreme leadership as regards the war moves of the U.S. and south Korean puppets that have reached the most extreme phase.

Not content with letting B-52 make sorties into the sky over South Korea in succession despite the repeated warnings of the DPRK, the U.S. made B-2A stealth strategic bomber and other ultra-modern strategic strike means fly from the U.S. mainland to south Korea to stage a bombing drill targeting the DPRK. This is an unpardonable and heinous provocation and an open challenge.

By taking advantage of the U.S. reckless campaign for a nuclear war against the DPRK, the south Korean puppets vociferated about "preemptive attack" and "strong counteraction" and even "strike at the commanding forces", openly revealing the attempt to destroy monuments symbolic of the dignity of the DPRK's supreme leadership.

This clearly shows that the U.S. brigandish ambition for aggression and the puppets' attempt to invade the DPRK have gone beyond the limit and their threats have entered the reckless phase of an actual war from the phase of threat and blackmail.

The prevailing grim situation more clearly proves that the Supreme Command of the KPA was just when it made the judgment and decision to decisively settle accounts with the U.S. imperialists and south Korean puppets by dint of the arms of Songun, because time when words could work has passed.

Now they are openly claiming that the B-2A stealth strategic bombers' drill of dropping nuclear bombs was "not to irritate the north" but "the defensive one". The U.S. also says the drill is "to defend the interests of its ally". However, it is nothing but a lame pretext to cover up its aggressive nature, evade the denunciation at home and abroad and escape from the DPRK's retaliatory blows(I bet they scared shitless)

The era when the U.S. resorted to the policy of strength by brandishing nuclear weapons has gone.
(Umm, NO.)

It is the resolute answer of the DPRK and its steadfast stand to counter the nuclear blackmail of the U.S. imperialists with merciless nuclear attack(Is there a merciful nuclear strike?) and their war of aggression with just all-out war.

They should clearly know that in the era of Marshal Kim Jong Un, the greatest-ever commander, all things are different from what they used to be in the past.

The hostile forces will clearly realize the iron will, matchless grit and extraordinary mettle of the brilliant commander of Mt. Paektu that the earth cannot exist without Songun Korea.(I am not so sure rest of the earth thinks that way...)

Time has come to stage a do-or-die final battle. (Yes, the final battle of NK)

The government, political parties and organizations of the DPRK solemnly declare as follows reflecting the final decision made by Kim Jong Un at the operation meeting of the KPA Supreme Command and the unanimous will of all service personnel and people of the DPRK who are waiting for a final order from him.

1.From this moment, the north-south relations will be put at the state of war and all the issues arousing between the north and the south will be dealt with according to the wartime regulations.

The state of neither peace nor war has ended on the Korean Peninsula. ( The fuck is that supposed to mean?)

Now that the revolutionary armed forces of the DPRK have entered into an actual military action, the inter-Korean relations have naturally entered the state of war. Accordingly, the DPRK will immediately punish any slightest provocation hurting its dignity and sovereignty with resolute and merciless physical actions without any prior notice. ( Isn't this article considered as a prior notice ? )

2. If the U.S. and the south Korean puppet group perpetrate a military provocation for igniting a war against the DPRK in any area including the five islands in the West Sea of Korea or in the area along the Military Demarcation Line, it will not be limited to a local war, but develop into an all-out war, a nuclear war.

It is self-evident that any military conflict on the Korean Peninsula is bound to lead to an all-out war, a nuclear war now that even U.S. nuclear strategic bombers in its military bases in the Pacific including Hawaii and Guam and in its mainland are flying into the sky above South Korea to participate in the madcap DPRK-targeted nuclear war moves.

The first strike of the revolutionary armed forces of the DPRK will blow up the U.S. bases for aggression in its mainland and in the Pacific operational theatres including Hawaii and Guam and reduce not only its military bases in south Korea but the puppets' ruling institutions including Chongwadae and puppet army's bases to ashes at once, to say nothing of the aggressors and the provokers.
( Yes, yes! Tell them where you gonna hit them o great commander!)

3. The DPRK will never miss the golden chance to win a final victory in a great war for national reunification.

This war will not be a three day-war (Actually it will take a couple of hours, after B2s lift off, it will be literally over) but it will be a blitz war through which the KPA will occupy all areas of south Korea including Jeju Island at one strike, not giving the U.S. and the puppet warmongers time to come to their senses, and a three-dimensional war to be fought in the air, land and seas and on the front line and in the rear.
( Wow.)

This sacred war of justice will be a nation-wide, all-people resistance involving all Koreans in the north and the south and overseas in which the traitors to the nation including heinous confrontation maniacs, warmongers and human scum will be mercilessly swept away.
(YES!)

No force on earth can break the will of the service personnel and people of the DPRK all out in the just great war for national reunification and of all other Koreans and overpower their might.
(USA just did that)

Holding in high esteem the peerlessly great men of Mt. Paektu, the Korean people will give vent to the pent-up grudge and realize their cherished desire and thus bring a bright day of national reunification and build the best power on this land without fail.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But seriously, I think war is for real now...

Edited by General, 30 March 2013 - 09:11.

#228868 Krieger22

Semi-Pro

• 224 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 08:36

Well, they never really signed a peace treaty, but how many people can the KPA throw at defense lines?

Also, I wonder if the Norks really understand that if they hadn't publicized it, they'd never have known that the B-2s were there. But hey, what do you expect from the lot who launched SAMs at a SR-71 in South Korean airspace (granted it was using its side-looking radar & cameras but still the Soviets never did that).

Sareen said:

#228869 TheDR

Whispery Wizard

• Administrator
  • 5847 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:47

Yeah, that's enough of that in here. A fleeting reference is acceptable but a long post is not. Take politics somewhere else please.
Posted Image
F O R T H E N S
Posted Image

#228870 General

Rude, but fair

• Member Test
  • 3869 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 11:08

View PostTheDR, on 30 March 2013 - 10:47, said:

Yeah, that's enough of that in here. A fleeting reference is acceptable but a long post is not. Take politics somewhere else please.

It is actually not politics, It is just a long and funny statement made by a leader :P

Posting that in political discussion area will not suit to a serious discussion. |8

Only serious thing in the statement is a nuclear attack threat and that is told in such a way it loses its terrifying spirit, such a joke Kim is 8| Besides for what they are doing to their own people, for that misery they inflict upon them, those so called SUPREME LEADERs deserve to be mocked ;)

#228871 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 13:49

zomg poast moar
TN

The brave hide behind technology. The stupid hide from it. The clever have technology, and hide it.
—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#228872 General

Rude, but fair

• Member Test
  • 3869 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 13:54

Aren't you supposed to be sleeping now because of excessive drinking ? ;P

#228873 Slightly Wonky Robob

Not a Wonky Gent.

• Administrator
  • 9333 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 15:27

Perhaps.
Posted Image
F O R T H E N S
Posted Image

#228874 TheDR

Whispery Wizard

• Administrator
  • 5847 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 16:01

D!
Posted Image
F O R T H E N S
Posted Image

#228875 Destiny

Forum Nakadashi-er

• Member Test
  • 3141 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 16:08

I can't wait to see North Korea in action!!
Posted Image

46 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 46 guests, 0 anonymous users