←  Serial Spammers

Fallout Studios Forums

»

Last person to post wins!

General's Photo General 20 Feb 2017

Either i suck so bad at fps games or Overwatch is complicated. I still couldnt kill that robot girl with widowmaker even though i am pretty sure i emptied two magazines on her fucking face!

TheDR's Photo TheDR 20 Feb 2017

D.va is a tank and Widowmaker is not good against tanks. Try hitting squishy (small) characters in the head.

Alternatively don't play Widowmaker.

Chyros's Photo Chyros 20 Feb 2017

View PostGeneral, on 20 February 2017 - 11:12, said:

Either i suck so bad at fps games or Overwatch is complicated. I still couldnt kill that robot girl with widowmaker even though i am pretty sure i emptied two magazines on her fucking face!
D.Va counters Widowmaker pretty hard. She'll use the barrier to protect herself while using the booster to rapidly close the distance. Widow is much better at killing damage and defence characters.

Unlike other class shooters like Team Fortress, Overwatch wasn't meant to have classes that are all perfectly versatile - every character has counters to it. In Overwatch, it's often best to switch when you're getting countered; class switching is an important part of the gameplay.

Major Fuckup's Photo Major Fuckup 20 Feb 2017

View PostGeneral, on 08 February 2017 - 13:54, said:

View PostMajor Fuckup, on 08 February 2017 - 13:31, said:

View PostGeneral, on 08 February 2017 - 13:15, said:

View PostDestiny, on 08 February 2017 - 12:55, said:

I ate one just now. It's...not that good. Just a big piece of chicken that's circular with some toppings on top. Sure, go ahead with one try, but don't expect to eat it again!

One simply don't eat once from KFC. Everytime i eat something from there, i say to myself:" why the fuck i ate this" then next time when i pass near that place again while hungry, i fall to the trap again.

No joke its the same thing with me, don't eat any of it for 6 months, go in get some and its like "Oh yeah thats why i don't eat this" as well as deep fried fish.

You always gave me an impression like a guy which never skips a meal and all of those meals consist of fast food, surprised.

Suddenly, sympathy level +1. What is happening!?

Dude the only "fast food" i have a on a regular basis is Subway. Normally my daily rations consists of one banana, one pair, one red apple, 4 celery sticks and what ever meat was left over from the other night. The only reason why im a fat cunt is because i smash a carton of beer during the week and another one on the weekend and don't exercise :xD:

Slightly Wonky Robob's Photo Slightly Wonky Robob 20 Feb 2017

Should I buy a 3DS? Y/N

Nope

View PostTheDR, on 20 February 2017 - 13:05, said:

Yes, you should definitely buy one.

OK.

Liten's Photo Liten 20 Feb 2017

Alternative opinions.

View PostPacBloke, on 20 February 2017 - 13:39, said:

OK.

Don't listen to that guy.

View PostTheDR, on 20 February 2017 - 14:01, said:

View PostPacBloke, on 20 February 2017 - 13:39, said:

OK.

Please listen to that guy.

Sure.

Well, I've spoken and I sure make a compelling argument.

It looks like you shouldn't get one then.

Make up your mind! D:

:cone:

D!:

View PostTheDR, on 20 February 2017 - 11:18, said:

D.va is a tank and Widowmaker is not good against tanks. Try hitting squishy (small) characters in the head.

Alternatively don't play Widowmaker.

I do the latter but she gets in the way! And nope, if there is a sniper, i will be a sniper :P

Go Ana then, she is a sniper healer. Also, never play the competitive mode as Widow.

Really you want to get good at one of each category (Assault, Defence, Tank and Support) so you can swap depending on what your team needs. Generally a good match up is 2-2-2, which refers to two Assaults, two Tanks and two Supports.

Good info!

Chyros's Photo Chyros 20 Feb 2017

Ana is more fun to use than Widow IMO, and unlike Widow she's actually useful, too :P . In fact, Ana has some of the best abilities in the entire game. The healing/poison grenade is RIDICULOUS :xD: .

View PostChyros, on 20 February 2017 - 16:55, said:

Ana is more fun to use than Widow IMO, and unlike Widow she's actually useful, too :P . In fact, Ana has some of the best abilities in the entire game. The healing/poison grenade is RIDICULOUS :xD: .

I think Widow ult is really great. If your team knows what they are doing, when that ult is up, entire enemy team should die.

Indeed. The sleep dart is also very powerful.

Posted Image

:xD:

and what the fuck rotflmao, poor cat...

Edited by General, 20 February 2017 - 19:12.

I hate it when people animals.

Actually it would have been very accurate if they only included "," and "!"
Do not, animals!

Welp, I ordered a 3DS. Thanks for convincing me, Doc. I wasn't sure at all, but I bought it solely on your recommendation and when I inevitably regret my purchase, it will be completely on you.
Edited by PacBloke, 20 February 2017 - 20:52.

:cone: