Killing people

18 replies to this topic

#1 AllStarZ

Pretentious Prick

• 7083 posts
  • Projects: Pricking around Pretentiously

Posted 04 August 2006 - 21:23

Okay, basically, you name a way to kill someone, and the next person rates it on a scale of 1 to 10 based on creativity, brutality, etc.

Going hunting with someone, and loading all the bullets in their gun with C4.

#2 Whitey

<Custom title available>

• 8743 posts

Posted 04 August 2006 - 22:36

6, not too brutal or painful, would be a fast death.

Tying someone down so they cannot get up and then using 2 needles to very slowly puncture their eyes,, ears, feet, hands, stomach, etc, and then leaving them there so they can bleed to death.

#3 striker26

Huh?

• 685 posts

Posted 04 August 2006 - 23:09

acupuncture (i think its called)extreme version!
8/10
blow there legs off with a shotgun at close range
tie them up and feed them to the dogs.

Edited by striker26, 04 August 2006 - 23:09.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Thanks Bob For The Awesome Signature above and Avatar
Remix 3
Posted Image

#4 Mathias

we dont need i to c

• 3831 posts

Posted 04 August 2006 - 23:22

7/10

It's a suicide method, but still:
Go to a tall, public building. Fasten rope with thin metal wire around neck, rope is a couple metres shorter than the height of the building. Fasten rope to legs, slightly shorter than the one tied to the metal wire.
Superglue hands to head, jump in direction of crowd.
They'll have to deal with the sight of you hanging dead from a rope with your head in your hands, spewing blood all over the asphalt, for the rest of their lives.
Lifes a shit.. deal w/ it..its impossible to have a good day wow fuck this gay earth much??
Posted Image
Ask me questions about audio technical matters or DAWs!

#5 Hawkins

Visitor

• 23 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 00:29

8/10 Just gory, but not to much

Climb to the top of the Empire State Building and drop a penny onto the ground.
'What's the difference between a crazy person and a maniac? Well, a maniac beats someone to death with a steel dildo. A crazy person beats someone to death in a bunny costume.'
-George Carlin

Posted Image

#6 Whitey

<Custom title available>

• 8743 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 01:33

nope, it can't kill a person. Tested and busted on mythbusters.

#7 Mathias

we dont need i to c

• 3831 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 01:39

But if it DID kill someone, it'd be 10/10 for the humilation.
Lifes a shit.. deal w/ it..its impossible to have a good day wow fuck this gay earth much??
Posted Image
Ask me questions about audio technical matters or DAWs!

#8 Foxhound

Ain't no rest for the wicked.

• Gold Member
  • 2027 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 02:01

RC Car bomb. Add crowd. Have fun.
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#9 Short Stuff

The Music Man

• Member Test
  • 1448 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 02:05

8/10 RC car could be traced...and is a cheep gta rip off lol

Force Power Causes Brain to emplode...makeing a clean kill no mess on floor and force powers make evidence disappear....mind u im capable of this :D
Posted Image

#10 Moosy Crisp

GHERUG!

• Banned
  • 1529 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 02:36

5/1, pyschic powers are so passe', Ms. Cleo....

Bamboo slivers jammed under your finger nails. Toenails ripped out and the soft fleshy part seared with a cigarrette lighter. Their teeth are bored out with a dremel. Then, scalp them, string em up, cut off their eyelids, and place them in the desert. When they sun comes, their eyes will slowly cook, and the vultures will eat his eyes and stuff, while the other scavengers disembowel him.

#11 Jordan

Crazy Modder

• Gold Member
  • 2704 posts
  • Projects: C&C Crazy Mod Leader

Posted 05 August 2006 - 03:25

Eww... Maybe a little too much. 6/10

Sticking a C4 charge on someone's *** and detonating it.
C&C Crazy Mod Version 0.55
^^^^The True Crazy Mod Starts Here^^^^
Posted Image

#12 fjsgdfsdjgbsgkjfg

Professional

• Banned
  • 344 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 03:25

7 nice and natsy
butopen u up with a rusty knife pull out your intestines though a small hole and choke u to death with your small intestine and chop off your head tie it to your large intestine and use it as a mace to kill

#13 Jordan

Crazy Modder

• Gold Member
  • 2704 posts
  • Projects: C&C Crazy Mod Leader

Posted 05 August 2006 - 03:27

I think you posted too late.

Brutal, yet somewhat creative. 7/10

Load thousands of spikes into a B2 bomber and drop them over Manhattan.
C&C Crazy Mod Version 0.55
^^^^The True Crazy Mod Starts Here^^^^
Posted Image

#14 Whitey

<Custom title available>

• 8743 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 03:31

6, same as stabbing someone really, only different.

Using a toxin, putting something very painful but non-lethal into someone's blood stream, as well as a paralyzing agent, so they will be in excruciating pain for the rest of their life with no chance of suicide or screaming.

#15 Moosy Crisp

GHERUG!

• Banned
  • 1529 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 04:26

Original, 7/10

@ Jordan: You do have to admit, it would suck not to have eyelids in the desert.

Oops, almost forgot: Getting banged to death by a horse ( like that one dude)

Edited by Moosy Crisp!, 05 August 2006 - 04:27.

#16 Alie

I want to Poop, Back and Forth. Forever

• 643 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 04:39

7/10 being banged to death has been over usedbut still, it would be a bad way to die :(

tie the person up and castrate him using a rusty dirty knife then stab the person with a sharp piece of tiberium through the chest then just leave him there to bleed to death in the meantime kill everything he ever loved and destroy what ever legacy he had and show him pictures of it on a screen in his chambre
Posted Image

#17 General

Insufficient Title

• Member Test
  • 3869 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 07:48

'_' scary ... but not enough 7/10

First I build up a pirate hospital under my home and get some doctors over there with full equipment . Then I get the person which I want to kill . Take him to torture room and tie up him over wall . Takin an axe and cut his arm , than immediately take him to operation room and wait for doctors make their job , after man recovers weeks later , I cut his other arm , again give him to doctors than wait for recovering and continue to torture until he loses , all arms , all legs , all ears , nose . Then I take a Magnum and fucking shot him from lungs !

#18 Whitey

<Custom title available>

• 8743 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 08:01

6 not too creative and not quite as painful as one might hope bust still pretty good.

Feed someone laxitive, lots of it, have them go diarrhea, use a rusty spoown to cut off their sack, feed it to them, do the same with the other genitals, then nail them non-lethally to the toilet so they cannot get out and put a large, heavy object over their head and toilet bowl so they are stuck with their mouth in the diarrhea but they can still breathe., then, put worms up their butt hole, ones that will not poison or harm him, only put him in more pain and suffering. Then give him a feeding tube and something that gives him oxygen, so he cannot drown himself or starve himself or even suffocate himself, as a matter of fact, paralyze his muscles that would allow him to kill himself. And then close his butthole surgically. And lastly, surgically close the urinary bladder's exit.

#19 Prophet of the Pimps

Masters of Booty Strike Force

• Gold Member
  • 11369 posts
  • Projects: ShockWave

Posted 05 August 2006 - 09:11

Closing this down. Come on people this is a place that is suppose to be PG-13 friendly. This is a place of fun. don't want a parent to have a heart attack when they stumble upon this place and see this.

:D
Never underestimate a Resourceful Idiot
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users