I hate the assholes at slipstream forums

5 replies to this topic

#1 Soul

Divine Chaos

• Project Team
  • 6796 posts
  • Projects: Sigma Invasion

Posted 18 August 2006 - 07:10

I'm really pissed off right after I went to slipstream forums so don't say anything that might anger me farther untell I've clam down were people are nicer namely here I just need to be around good and nice people with non treating or rude words :estudown: :estudown: :estudown: :estudown: :estudown: :estudown:

Must breath in *Inhales* and out *Exhales* repeat untill clam.

Heres link to show you and they keep editing my sig Link.

That's what happened alright they made me snap I'm alittle clamer now and feeling better and this topic can be deleted later one as it was just me venting out my anger those people made me have.

I have completely clamed down now aswell I'm very sleepy so I'll go to bed now good night.

Edited by Forgotten_Soul, 18 August 2006 - 07:39.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Insomniac!, on 16 Sep 2008, 20:12, said:

Soul you scare the hell out of me, more so than Lizzie.

I've been given a Bob coin from Mr. Bob, a life time supply of cookies from Blonde-Unknown, some Internet Chocolate from the Full Throttle mod team, and some Assorted Weapons from Høbbesy.

#2 Centric

Usa, I'm Thirsty

• 924 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 08:57

You need to :listen: to Franky goes to holywood relaxe :ugly: , but noon the less I support you but just forget About them, they are confused and needing a real soul. But then again we must listen to all the opinons. But I love anime so they must be wrong

Posted Image]

#3 Athena

Embody the Truth

• Gold Member
  • 2672 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 09:24

Tbh I don't really understand. Your second post (and from then on) shows some anger but I have no idea why as I don't see something in the topic there that could raise your anger. You say Hey I'm sorta new, someone replies with Hello and then the next post from you says 'People can be nice one minute and in a second they go beserk and over the tinyest of things I guess that's what makes some people human <_< .' :???:

#4 Prophet of the Pimps

Masters of Booty Strike Force

• Gold Member
  • 11369 posts
  • Projects: ShockWave

Posted 18 August 2006 - 09:26

hey FS you can put this image of the sig rather then the huge one you were using before.
http://img109.images...ulop9lh7qq7.jpg

I changed the one you had here and made is a bit smaller to bring the sig within regulation.
:ugly:

@Blaat. they took down his sig without even a kind pm requesting him to resize.
Never underestimate a Resourceful Idiot
Posted Image

#5 Alie

I want to Poop, Back and Forth. Forever

• 643 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 09:35

no actualy in his second post i think he posted some AMVs, then Opals and the other guy said that AMVs suck and then FS edited his second post, and... i think you can figure out what happens...
Posted Image

#6 CodeCat

It's a trap!

• Gold Member
  • 6111 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 09:37

Doesn't belong here.

:ugly:
CodeCat

Posted Image
Posted Image

Go dtiomsaítear do chód gan earráidí, is go gcríochnaítear do chláir go réidh. -Old Irish proverb

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users