Boss General replacement

25 replies to this topic

#1 Sgt. Nuker

Greenskin Inside

• Global Moderator
  • 13457 posts
  • Projects: Shoot. Chop. Smash. Stomp.

Posted 20 August 2006 - 03:54

This is a suggestion to change out the boss general. My suggestion: Instead of a boss general, why not a party general?? For defense, he or she could have confetti poppers. The confetti bogs down tanks and causes them to explode from engine strain, and jams up aircraft controls causing them to crash. His infantry is clowns who throw pies, but much like Yuri's Initiates, they work at a slightly shorter range. His clowns can also throw Roman candle grenades that fizzle and when they "fizzle out", explode. These "grenades" would also be like the Ranger's Flashbangs, as they could clear buildings. His "helicopter" is a chair suspended by a bunch of helium balloons and the person sitting in the chair drops water ballons onto targets. Party generals' superweapon is a massive 4th of July fireworks show that instead of exploding over the target, explodes at ground level doing serious damage to all nearby structures and vehicles. The music that typically plays at firework shows could be played while the superweapon is taking affect. The building for the superweapon could be a fireworks tent or something different. His Humvee/Technical/Gat tank replacement could be a clown car, since he does have clowns as infantry. His airforce could be any jet stunt team, and instead of missles, they use colored smoke that sinks to the ground suffocating infantry and stalling vehicles. A vehicle similar to the "Banana phone " truck for China, Party General could have an icecream truck playing some sort of wacky music (maybe like Sweet Tooth's truck) and it shoots anti-infantry ice cream cones OR anti-tank popsicles.

These are all of the ideas I can think of now, but I might think of more. This is, if Jordan hasn't already thought of an idea to replace the Boss General.

In faithful service,

Major Nuker
Posted Image

#2 amazin

E-Studios resident XBOX360 (not computer) player

• 1483 posts

Posted 20 August 2006 - 04:24

:D that is one of the funniest ideas yet:loels::):P:):P
Niiiiice

#3 Sgt. Nuker

Greenskin Inside

• Global Moderator
  • 13457 posts

Posted 20 August 2006 - 04:38

I just thought of another idea:

Instead of an A-10 or Iron Dragon strike, a cake falls down and explodes. The level of the cake, determines the size.

Lvl 1: a single layer cake

Lvl 2: Double layer cake

Lvl 3: Wedding cake or Triple-decker Birthday cake

Regards,

Major Nuker
Posted Image

#4 Soul

Divine Chaos

• Project Team
  • 6796 posts
  • Projects: Sigma Invasion

Posted 20 August 2006 - 04:53

This idea of yours is awsome Major but what about the pics of the general?
Posted ImagePosted Image

Insomniac!, on 16 Sep 2008, 20:12, said:

Soul you scare the hell out of me, more so than Lizzie.

I've been given a Bob coin from Mr. Bob, a life time supply of cookies from Blonde-Unknown, some Internet Chocolate from the Full Throttle mod team, and some Assorted Weapons from Høbbesy.

#5 Futschki

Duh!

• 2835 posts

Posted 20 August 2006 - 07:29

no prob for this this idea is hilarious
Posted Image

#6 Alias

Member Title Goes Here

• 11705 posts

Posted 20 August 2006 - 08:23

Superweapon:
Firework display. :P

Posted Image

#7 Slightly Wonky Robob

Not a Wonky Gent.

• Administrator
  • 9333 posts

Posted 20 August 2006 - 13:03

the clown car could be about the size of one infantry and it could hold 8 people :P, that would look awsome...
Posted Image
F O R T H E N S
Posted Image

#8 Sgt. Nuker

Greenskin Inside

• Global Moderator
  • 13457 posts

Posted 20 August 2006 - 17:01

The clown car should be about the size of a Sentry drone, with a huge wind up mechanism on the back. I was thinking maybe 8-10 clowns/infantry could fit in it. The car itself could have these: Party favors that unfurls and swats infantry dead. Cost would be around the same price as the Humvee, but it would have no anti-air ability and would include fireports.

Regards,

Major Nuker
Posted Image

#9 Jordan

Crazy Modder

• Gold Member
  • 2704 posts
  • Projects: C&C Crazy Mod Leader

Posted 20 August 2006 - 18:38

I don't know. My original idea was to literally, fuse together USA, China, and GLA technology together to create a crazy side.

For instance:

Vehicles:

Tomascud: Fires a half-tomahawk, half-scud missile at target. More damage than tomahawk, less homing capability.

Empalider: Fires an Emperor tank shell, has Paladin speed, and the Marauder's salvage ability for extra barrels.

Buildings:

Arms Factory: Builds all units.

Patriot Site: Holds 3 mini-patriots which attack the enemy.

Infantry:

Red Ranger: A ranger with a Red Guard's rifle.

Missile Trooper: A RPG Trooper with laser-lock abilities.

Hijacker/Hacker: Can hack vehicles and take them over. No stealth.

Col. Jarmen Black: A Jarmen Kell with a Col. Burton's rifle, C4 Charges, Kill Pilot ability, and a Vehicle Hack ability.
C&C Crazy Mod Version 0.55
^^^^The True Crazy Mod Starts Here^^^^
Posted Image

#10 Slightly Wonky Robob

Not a Wonky Gent.

• Administrator
  • 9333 posts

Posted 20 August 2006 - 18:41

one suggestion for the hijacker/hacker, call it the hihacker
Posted Image
F O R T H E N S
Posted Image

#11 Sgt. Nuker

Greenskin Inside

• Global Moderator
  • 13457 posts

Posted 20 August 2006 - 18:50

If that was the case then Jordan, ignore my idea. I was only making my idea known IF you didn't have a plan already, which it seems that you did.

Respectfully,

Major Nuker
Posted Image

#12 Slightly Wonky Robob

Not a Wonky Gent.

• Administrator
  • 9333 posts

Posted 20 August 2006 - 18:53

id still like this idea, maybe another gen, but then again we've probably got loads already :locky:
Posted Image
F O R T H E N S
Posted Image

#13 Jordan

Crazy Modder

• Gold Member
  • 2704 posts

Posted 20 August 2006 - 19:01

The 3 extra generals, and the civillians.
Posted Image

#14 Sgt. Nuker

Greenskin Inside

• Global Moderator
  • 13457 posts

Posted 20 August 2006 - 19:08

I fear that with Jordan adding three new generals, that my idea for a Party General might be just that, an idea. Unless my idea is sort of combined with Jordan's original plan, I don't think it'll happen.

Regards,

Major Nuker
Posted Image

#15 Slightly Wonky Robob

Not a Wonky Gent.

• Administrator
  • 9333 posts

Posted 20 August 2006 - 19:10

another thought, maybe the three vanilla side could be removed, that would free uo three slots and i'm sure no-one is that bothered about them
Posted Image
F O R T H E N S
Posted Image

#16 Jordan

Crazy Modder

• Gold Member
  • 2704 posts

Posted 20 August 2006 - 19:11

I'm keeping the vanilla sides. They can hold stuff the other general's can't.
Posted Image

#17 Kobra

Semi-Pro

• 225 posts

Posted 20 August 2006 - 21:11

I present the Firework Superweapon..a crappy version...

Posted Image

EDIT: Also why not remove the infantry general? Or incorperate it into the other gens. Or you could remove the laser gen and give the SWG the lasers..

Edited by Kobra, 20 August 2006 - 21:14.

#18 Jordan

Crazy Modder

• Gold Member
  • 2704 posts

Posted 20 August 2006 - 21:35

Many fans wouldn't like the removal of some generals, especially Potp if Fai was removed.
Posted Image

#19 Sgt. Nuker

Greenskin Inside

• Global Moderator
  • 13457 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 02:38

Kobra, that's awesome, but I do agree that no generals should be removed. I think, that if the ideas I had for a Party General won't replace the Boss General, then atleast the fireworks superweapon, and the clown car and such could be mixed with what Jordan had originally planned for the Boss General. Does that sound like a good compromise?

Regards,

Major Nuker
Posted Image

#20 Jordan

Crazy Modder

• Gold Member
  • 2704 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 03:14

Sure. I will make my own Firework superweapon, but there won't be any clowns, and I have an idea for a helicopter:

Flying Chair:

This was on Mythbusters once, when they strapped black powder rockets to a fancy chair to see if it could get into orbit. My idea is a chair that's similar, and it has a red guard which drops mini cluster bombs, and can switch to his Rifle too. Also, he doesn't go into orbit, but when he dies, his rockets overload, sending him into the air.

Edited by Jordan, 21 August 2006 - 03:16.

Posted Image

#21 Sgt. Nuker

Greenskin Inside

• Global Moderator
  • 13457 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 03:22

That sounds pretty much like the idea I had, only he would drop water balloons, since the chair was intended for the Party General.

If you're going to make a new Fireworks Superweapon, may I suggest it be like Kobra's with the building on one side, and on the other, a box with a bunch of bottle rockets bristling out of it.

Regards,

Major Nuker
Posted Image

#22 Jordan

Crazy Modder

• Gold Member
  • 2704 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 03:26

How about a fireworks barrage? It could fire bottle rockets, shells, and other explosive fun at the target.

Maybe the MBT could be a fireworks tank. It would have those rockets to propel itself, and it would fire a fiery blast. The anti-infantry replacement could be a Fountain Tank, and it would fire those fountains at the targets, like a dragon tank replacement.

Regards,

Jordan

Edited by Jordan, 21 August 2006 - 03:26.

Posted Image

#23 Sgt. Nuker

Greenskin Inside

• Global Moderator
  • 13457 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 03:30

Maybe a light tank could be the confetti popper tank. You know the confetti poppers you hold in your hand and fire with a string? They kind of look like small cups, but with no base and a string. The confetti would suffocate troops and cause tanks to bind up and explode from engine strain.

Regards,

Major Nuker

P.S. The fireworks tank could carry a bundle of bottle rockets on its front, and the effect would sort of be like a shot gun in that rockets would go everywhere and do damage to all surrounding units (including your own). I do like the Firework Barrage as a superweapon as well.
Posted Image

#24 Kobra

Semi-Pro

• 225 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 04:04

Here's some firework artillery if you want, it's a building btw since tires and tracks annoy me.

Posted Image

#25 Sgt. Nuker

Greenskin Inside

• Global Moderator
  • 13457 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 14:08

That actually looks like a good base defense.....hmmmm. :locky: That looks pretty cool Kobra.

Regards,

Major Nuker
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users