Azu Fighter

2 replies to this topic

#1 Mathias

we dont need i to c

• 3831 posts

Posted 20 August 2006 - 18:50

Posted Image

Found a kickass streetfighter inspired game made by Azumanga Daioh fans. All the characters are there as unlockables, and most of the cast are available from the start.

http://rapidshare.de...ighter.rar.html

Basically the game plays like old sprite-based fighters, there's move buttons, double tap move to dash/dodge (depending on character), an overdrive meter that builds up as you deal or take damage leading to special moves, that are executed with certain button combinations like in good old 2d fighters. Attacks can be cancelled out by other attacks if you time it right (leading to special move opportunities), but it's also possible to guard.

The game is in Japanese, so you won't be able to understand much of it on your own; but basically,
F5 is the start button.
N is weak attacks or "accept" in the menu,
M is a stronger attack or "back" in the menu,
, is special attack and
. is special button, depending on character, which also involves some moves when the overdrive fills up. It's used to initiate special combo strings that i don't understand yet.
Note that this is with my european keyboard so it may not work for those in america. The controls can be configured though so it's no sweat.

In the game menu, the topmost option is single player "story" mode, the next one is singleplayer "skirmish", the next one is 2 player, the next one is practice mode, and the bottom one is save/load menu.

Run this site: http://home.j04.itsc...aisenshiyo.html
through Bablefish translation to see movelists for every character and a garbled explaination of the game mecanics, whom i personally have yet to fully understand. Most of the very complicated moves are only available after you have one or more overdrive bars ready, but others can be done anytime. Just experiment.

Enjoy!

Edited by Cycerin, 20 August 2006 - 19:06.

Lifes a shit.. deal w/ it..its impossible to have a good day wow fuck this gay earth much??
Posted Image
Ask me questions about audio technical matters or DAWs!

#2 poseidon1

• 1 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 10:56

Hi, could you upload the game again? I've been looking for it everywhere.. I actually juz knew that there is Azu Fighter game..will really appreciate it if you can upload it again..thanks in advance..

#3 MR.Kim

Insane Solider

• Member Test
  • 2740 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 23:43

Well, I can't download this game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users