Ranting Thread

121 replies to this topic

#1 BillyChaka

The word is law. The law is love.

• Member Test
  • 4358 posts
  • Projects: stayin' alive

Posted 30 July 2006 - 00:04

Write about stuff that pisses you off. NO POLITICAL STUFF OR STUFF ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS. Personal stuff. Like a few hours ago I stumbled down the stairs. SO FUCK. FUCK FUCK FUCK. IT HURTS. Hurts like hell.

Posted Image

Ion Cannon in IRC said:

[19:11] <+IonCannnon> Basically, billychaka is a heartless bastard.

#2 Whitey

<Custom title available>

• 8743 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 00:09

I'm friggen hungry MY BROTHER ATE ALL THE STEAK! It sucks sooo bad :'( No dinner for me GRR

#3 AllStarZ

Pretentious Prick

• 7083 posts
  • Projects: Pricking around Pretentiously

Posted 30 July 2006 - 00:36

I hate modern recreations of classic films or novels. Even LOTR, since it set standards so damn high, like Doom 3.

#4 Sgt. Nuker

Greenskin Inside

• Global Moderator
  • 13457 posts
  • Projects: Shoot. Chop. Smash. Stomp.

Posted 30 July 2006 - 00:43

My family and I went out for lunch today and decided to go to Texas Road House. Normally this place is awesome to go to, and the food is really good. However, today was different. Our wiater comes over (his name is Amos), and he asks us what we want to drink. My parents tell him water, and I tell him Sprite. My dad also orders a Cactus Blossum (comparible to Outback's Bloomin' Onion). Anyway, my parents and I munch on peanuts and the bread that are served by default. A few minutes go by (5 or so minutes), and the guy who was supposed to be taking care of us starts catering to other couples who had come in after us. Normally we would have let this go, figuring at some point in his journey past us, he'd stop and ask us if we were ready to order (we had put our menus away, and were patiently waiting). He continued to walk past, seemingly unaware that we were ready, and oblivious to our presence. My dad said "the next time he walks passed and doesn't ask us if we're ready, we're leaving." Sure enough, Amos walked by and my father stood up and said "we're leaving". I couldn't blame my father for wanting to leave, even though I was hungry. As Amos wrote down the order of the couple sitting behind us on our left, he looked at us and had a bewildered look on his visage. My point is that we should not have had to remind him that we were there and ready, when it was plain to see that my family and I were ready to order. The restaurant wasn't that busy to begin with, so Amos ignoring us was unacceptable. I hope he gets fired.

Sorry for my rant,

Nuker
Posted Image

#5 Soul

Divine Chaos

• Project Team
  • 6796 posts
  • Projects: Sigma Invasion

Posted 30 July 2006 - 00:50

I hate my fucken sisters they always call me stupid and useless and alot of other things and it's driving me crazy I swear if this keeps up I might do something crazy :chainer: seriously.

Anybody else got anything to rant about.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Insomniac!, on 16 Sep 2008, 20:12, said:

Soul you scare the hell out of me, more so than Lizzie.

I've been given a Bob coin from Mr. Bob, a life time supply of cookies from Blonde-Unknown, some Internet Chocolate from the Full Throttle mod team, and some Assorted Weapons from Høbbesy.

#6 Whitey

<Custom title available>

• 8743 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 01:15

My dad is on a bitching spree and likely to remove this computer from pluggage in about an hour.

So I'm screwed :(

#7 Hobbesy

Discount White Person

• Gold Member
  • 3752 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 01:20

The wnnabe bitches at my school are so f***ing annoying with their f***ing wannabe plastic "Bling Bling". If they weren't such teachers pets I'd bust the S*** out of them the next time they say Uzi.

#8 AllStarZ

Pretentious Prick

• 7083 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 01:25

Puberty. It has its advantages, but involves stuff that you do not want, like growing hair around your ass.

#9 Sgt. Nuker

Greenskin Inside

• Global Moderator
  • 13457 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 01:25

People who don't use their turn signals, use the wrong turn signal when they turn, people who don't read signs, and people who don't look before they change lanes, drive me up a wall. I know it's an incredible concept, but when you drive, you actually have to use your brain and be mindful of others on the road!!! I swear when others drive, the first thing they do is take their head off and stick it up their @$$.

Edited by Major Nuker, 30 July 2006 - 02:24.

Posted Image

#10 AllStarZ

Pretentious Prick

• 7083 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 01:27

Totally oblivious people who bitch about everything around them when they should look at themselves for the real faults.

#11 Whitey

<Custom title available>

• 8743 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 02:08

TicTac, you're right, I have some real stuff, silver, gold, and all that.

Everyone else, on the other hand, has all that fake crap and they're like "OMG I'm so gangsta" with their high pitched voices and irritatingly short, skinny selves.

#12 AllStarZ

Pretentious Prick

• 7083 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 02:15

I hate those people that go like "I'M A GANGSTA BITCH FR0M D4 H00D", when they come from a well-to-do family with nice parents in a freaking suburb/rural area.

#13 Whitey

<Custom title available>

• 8743 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 02:22

Exactly!

Like the (rather exaggerated) character in the movie: Band Camp.

Yes it does irritate me.

#14 Foxhound

Ain't no rest for the wicked.

• Gold Member
  • 2027 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 02:26

agreed with AllStarZ. my friends have tried to pull that shit lately...and I'm about ready to punch them the next time they do it.
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#15 AllStarZ

Pretentious Prick

• 7083 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 02:28

The only real complaint of my friends is taht alot of them listen to emo music.

#16 Sgt. Nuker

Greenskin Inside

• Global Moderator
  • 13457 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 02:29

Reminds me of the movie "8 Mile", where Eminem's character busts on his opponent during a rap-off. He says the guy went to a private school, his real name is Clareance, and he's a "half baked gangsta".

People who claim racism when you point out their flaws. No, it's not that simple. It just so happens that you (the person who pulled the racism card) are a stupid person who just so happens to be ethnic in some way (black, latino, etc.) It has nothing to do with your race, but everything to do with your actions.
Posted Image

#17 Whitey

<Custom title available>

• 8743 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 02:34

People that pull the race card on every little thing.

"Bush isn't paying attention to the Black Katrina victims, only extracting whites"

Stuff like that.

#18 Moosy Crisp

GHERUG!

• Banned
  • 1529 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 02:36

The cops in my town. Complete and utter smacktards. They let all the rich people go off with warnings, especially during the 4th of July, but when we lit them off, we got them confiscated. Then, he went to the neighbors and just watched them light theirs off.

The people at the new ulm hospital told my uncle he was fine when he was feeling sick. He went to mankato's hospital and they found out he had Gillauam Barre disease or something like that. This could have paralyzed him and if they didn't catch it in time, his heart muscles and his diaphragm would have withered away. So I have a couple words for the shitty doctors at new ulm..

#19 Sgt. Nuker

Greenskin Inside

• Global Moderator
  • 13457 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 02:44

People who don't look or think before they say something. When I was working at Five Below, a woman came up to me and asked me if I work there. My first thought was to tell her "no, I just wear the shirt to feel good." A thing you must know is that my "uniform" for that job is a purple shirt with lime green lettering (so it's incredibly hard to miss). I told her yes, but I really wanted to tell her what I was thinking.

People who let their kids run all over the place, then complain when something happens to their kid. It's gotten to the point where if someone else's kid does something to you, it's your fault the kid did it to you, not the parent's fault for not keeping an eye on their kid. ARGH!!!!!
Posted Image

#20 Hobbesy

Discount White Person

• Gold Member
  • 3752 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 03:17

Kids who call me white as paper (Not because I'm albino) because I have no G-gangsta skills and I don't like rap make me mad as hell sometimes. What do they no about being gangster? They sit around and eat choclate all day.

Then theres the reason I don't like anime. You would'nt like it wither if the person who sat behind you for seven hours constantly yelled MANGA BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in your ear . (he says other phrases to that are just as annoying) I mean I know all anime fans aren't lke this but where I live they are!. I mean he never gets in trouble either. I say be quiet politely and I get a f***ing referal!

Edited by Tic-Tac 1098, 30 July 2006 - 03:22.

#21 BillyChaka

The word is law. The law is love.

• Member Test
  • 4358 posts
  • Projects: stayin' alive

Posted 30 July 2006 - 04:09

Then there's the reason I hate people who hate people who love anime. They're all like, "Dude, anime sucks with all their huge eyes n' stuff." Yeah? Why don't you go ahead and beat off to your paintball gun collection? You don't need to spread the word, jackass.

Posted Image

Ion Cannon in IRC said:

[19:11] <+IonCannnon> Basically, billychaka is a heartless bastard.

#22 Hobbesy

Discount White Person

• Gold Member
  • 3752 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 05:11

I don't hate it. I just don't like it thats all.

#23 Foxhound

Ain't no rest for the wicked.

• Gold Member
  • 2027 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 05:13

JACK THOMPSON FUCKING SUCKS!
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#24 DreadNot

Decider of Fate

• 1065 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 05:35

View PostSwitchblade, on 29 Jul 2006, 20:15, said:

My dad is on a bitching spree and likely to remove this computer from pluggage in about an hour.

So I'm screwed :(

Heh, I know how you feel. I can't blame my dad though, he's stressed because of work and his liver disease is kicking his ass today.

View PostMajor Nuker, on 29 Jul 2006, 20:25, said:

People who don't use their turn signals, use the wrong turn signal when they turn, people who don't read signs, and people who don't look before they change lanes, drive me up a wall. I know it's an incredible concept, but when you drive, you actually have to use your brain and be mindful of others on the road!!! I swear when others drive, the first thing they do is take their head off and stick it up their @$$.

I almost got hit in the PARKING LOT of the gym today because some fucknut decides to not look, not stop or even slow down going around the corner. I pulled onto the grass so the dipshit wouldn't hit me.... Then I gave him the finger.
Posted Image
Posted Image

"Big or small, home is home. Even if there's nothing left of it."

#25 AllStarZ

Pretentious Prick

• 7083 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 06:15

I like anime, but hate obsession. Obsession is a dangerous thing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users