91 replies to this topic

#76 Sic

Veteran

• Project Team
  • 5507 posts
  • Projects: NLS 2D Artist, Code 13 Cameo Artist

Posted 10 November 2006 - 15:38

Sorry Major, won't happen again.
Nuker is on everyone's list :D he is one of the nicest guys around.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#77 Crazykenny

Eternal Glow

• Project Team
  • 7683 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 15:40

I agree :D
Posted Image

#78 MLRS

Raining heavy metal!

• Banned
  • 858 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 20:14

yes even mine. :D
Posted Image

#79 Dauth

<Custom title available>

• Gold Member
  • 11193 posts

Posted 11 November 2006 - 08:56

He should probably be on mine, along with most of the mappers guild

#80 Judgement

Demon of the Fall

• 2330 posts
  • Projects: Same old shit different pile.

Posted 13 November 2006 - 16:59

Smooder, CrazyKenny,The Hunter. And many others. Well more like a couple others but Im too lazy to post.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#81 smooder

America's Rage Leader

• 1870 posts
  • Projects: Americas Rage

Posted 05 February 2007 - 22:27

Add yayo to my favourite people in this forum list!

#82 Zeke

The X General

• Project Team
  • 3504 posts
  • Projects: Deep Impact (formerly EC)

Posted 09 February 2007 - 01:11

Yayo and Smooder :P

#83 Moosy Crisp

GHERUG!

• Banned
  • 1529 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 01:14

I love everyone. And I can't pick favorites. Maybe I could if I knew you peoples better, but since this is the internet, that won't happen.

#84 AllStarZ

Pretentious Prick

• 7083 posts
  • Projects: Pricking around Pretentiously

Posted 09 February 2007 - 02:58

I really can't say. Everyone is gray to me.

#85 bluejedi

Regular

• 164 posts
  • Projects: An effective defence against the Vulcan “Mind Meld”

Posted 09 February 2007 - 05:13

It’s hard having “best” friends online, you don’t know who people are, and I for one like a few drinks and a good smoke in the woods with my mates. :P

I have no predispositions to whom I converse with as long as they are cool with who they are, and who I am.

MSN buddies so far are abourror, Dr.ШBAPЗKOPФ, E.V.E and Sic, Who all seem very cool and send me good tunes when I’m board @ work.

X fire buddies are BillyChaka, {LP}Admiral-(NL) and SonicBoom and The Dr. Have so far played Warhammer 40000 dark crusade with Billy and Sonic. (Badly from me)

If you want to MSN or X-fire me, just do it.

However these names are now familiar too me, and I very much value, not necessarily agree with, what they have all said in the forums I have read and posted since I joined.

Alchemist, Alias, AllStarZ, Ascendancy, Bob, Caleb, casojin, Chris, Chrizz, CodeCat, Comr4de, cozmoisme, Crazykenny, cryptkeeper, Dr.ШBAPЗKOPФ, Eddy01741, E.V.E, fierfek99, Forerunner, Forgotten_Soul, Foxhound, Golan, Grim Reaper, Jean-Luc Picard, Judgement , Lord_Atlantis, Machairi, Mathias, MI-28 Havoc, MLRS, Moosy Crisp, Mr. Airforce, Mr. Pokey, Nemesis, Nightshadow, Overdose, Prophet of the Pimps, RaiDK, Razgriz 1, retry_1, Revantheemperor, RI-Ravager, Rumpullpus, Scopejim, Short Stuff, Sic, Smooder, spiderspag, Spirit of Command & Conquer, Stinger, TehKiller, Teron, Tic-Tac 1098, The Dr, The_Hunter, Waris, Zancloufer27 and zeke . . . . Phew, think that’s them all. :dizz:

AllStarZ, casojin, CodeCat, cryptkeeper, Dauth, Forerunner, Forgotten_Soul, Golan, Jean-Luc Picard, Machairi, MI-28 Havoc, Nightshadow, Overdose, Prophet of the Pimps, Rumpullpus. Short Stuff, Sic, Smooder and spiderspag. For the interesting and topical “Deep end” discussions.

The_Hunter for doing what he does! And being a Nederlander, as I lived in Leiden for a few years, and have friends and family in Holland.

Bob and Major Nuker have been instrumental in helping me understand E studios.

MDW for help and such a cool Dr Strangelove sig!

Alias because he’s Australian, and I loved my year in Australia so much I don’t even mind you beating us @ cricket anymore, lol.

:)
"We are the music makers; we are the dreamers of dreams."

Posted Image Posted Image

#86 Mathias

we dont need i to c

• 3831 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 07:53

Out of all the people here, I know the ShockWave team (especially Hunter and Stinger <3) best. My best friends (that is, IRL friends and people i've known for many years online) don't go to this forum.

I've been in touch with my closest friends for 10 years now, ever since we first started school together. :P Although we attend different schools and don't see eachother that often these days, at TG 2007 absolutely EVERYONE I know are going to have a giant reuinon and just game our hearts out for a week.

On that note, you guys are welcome to TG :) But getting tickets is nigh impossible around these days.

Edited by Mathias, 09 February 2007 - 07:54.

Lifes a shit.. deal w/ it..its impossible to have a good day wow fuck this gay earth much??
Posted Image
Ask me questions about audio technical matters or DAWs!

#87 Centric

Usa, I'm Thirsty

• 924 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 08:33

All those who mention my name and since no one did then elezzark and Kacen and Fall4mui and Killmod.

Posted Image]

#88 Alias

Member Title Goes Here

• 11705 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 09:35

View Postbluejedi, on 9 Feb 2007, 16:13, said:

Alias because he’s Australian, and I loved my year in Australia so much I don’t even mind you beating us @ cricket anymore, lol.

Why Thankyou. :D
I've added you. Maybe we can have some Dark Crusade sometime. :D

Posted Image

#89 Sic

Veteran

• Project Team
  • 5507 posts
  • Projects: NLS 2D Artist, Code 13 Cameo Artist

Posted 09 February 2007 - 11:30

I've got some closer friends like Revan, Kenny, Alias, Abourror , Major Nuker, EVE , No-Skillz, Blaat etc., . Those are the people I mostly chat with, and can call them best friends.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#90 Hobbesy

Discount White Person

• Gold Member
  • 3752 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 23:07

Nuker, Ironside, Jean Luc, FS, Grim Reaper, Abourrer, Switchblade, Rumpullpus (HA! I can spell his name right!) .
Being neutral is a fast track to freindship :)

Edited by Tic-Tac 1098, 11 February 2007 - 23:11.

#91 AllStarZ

Pretentious Prick

• 7083 posts
  • Projects: Pricking around Pretentiously

Posted 11 February 2007 - 23:46

To be honest, I don't like anyone at all. I don't hate anyone though.

Nobody I will mention anyways.

#92 RI-Ravager

Amateur

• 143 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 02:38

all the guys in the MG

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users