I only want deathstrike hunter and chris to answer

2 replies to this topic

#1 marksman1986

• 2 posts

Posted 28 September 2005 - 11:03

Listen guys I know there is not much love for me around here but could you guys read this, and please don't ban me perm. My mother has passed away, She died from a blood desise. I was so happy to here that she did not have cancer but fate has put shit in my face. she has had this blood problem for years and they never saw it. thats the reason I'm the way I was flameing on the forums and stuff I just had to take it out on someone. And I feel bad about flameing hunter on the e.mail, I guess the whole world is against me. All I want is for my friends to forgive me! Please guys your the only people I got now I don't have anything else. I really admire you guys and I thought maybe you all should now. I don't really care if I never come back to the forums, but I do want you guys to say something!

#2 Chrizz

E-Studios™ 2012

• Gold Member
  • 2012 posts
  • Projects: C&C3: Tiberium Icestorm

Posted 28 September 2005 - 15:18

Im sorry to hear that duud :( if i whas in your body i will do the same duud

and i dont ban u. and i dont even thinked about ban u. i only can say rest in peace mother of marksman

#3 The_Hunter

-

• Gold Member
  • 12402 posts
  • Projects: SWR Productions

Posted 28 September 2005 - 15:45

providing that this is you EVA.

you should have thought about this before you started mailing me stuff titled *f*ck this world and f*ck you* and then you blamed me for getting you banned on revora while i had absolutly nothing to do with that at all hell i can't even do that there i'm just a normal member who can see some hidden forums.

and then there is the time you called us slackers on the forum we locked your topics with a reason and you get mad about it becouse we locked them.

and now you come here with some kind of excuse that everybody could have made up in a few seconds.

if it's realy true than i am sorry for that but it's no good reason at all to start acting like you did
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users