Eternal Glow

• Project Team
  • 7683 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 17:30

My question was if someone could make a more detailed version if this:

Incoming Transmission
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Good day Commander

As we fought bravely against the Americans on frontlines at Europe the cowardly GLA has
infilitrated one of our nuclear weapons storage facilitys.
What the hell are does cowards thinking?!
We need you to take the facility back without much casualties.
You are only limited to infantry and light air support because we cant spare more because of our
offensive campaign against the Americans.
You will start in the farmlands of Krasigstov from there you will march an offensive against the GLA strugglers.
Destroy all GLA forces and capture the facility intact.
Lets show these cowards who there dealing with

Nikolai Out...

End Transmission

Thnx in forward, Crazykenny Out
Posted Image

#2 Shirou

Humble darkspawn

• 3328 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 21:22

Who is Nikolai? If he is just a field commander he cannot give orders to You. the player ultimate general. Only politicians should be able to do that or the girl/guy reading the mission briefing. If this guy is Nikolai please give him a better name.

Generals briefings also dont require someone telling a name. So you d better leave the ‘Nikolai Out’ from the transmission.

Incoming Transmission

Good Morning Commander, there is an urgent task waiting for you.

The Russian forces situated in eastern Europe have bravely fought the Americans in the frontlines. During this campaign the cowardly GLA has infiltrated and taken control over one of our nuclear missile launch sites near the south border. We cannot allow this dangerous weapon facility to remain in terrorist hands.

Because of the ongoing battle against the US forces in Europe we cannot spare much men and supplies for this mission. You will only be able to command a squad of basic infantry led by special agent <insert hero>. Limited Air support will also be available.

The retaliation assault will commence in the farmlands of Krasigstov in the east, from there you will fight the GLA by using their own tactics against them. Remain undetected until you reach the base, and exterminate all terorrist forces when inside. Be careful to keep the facility intact, as the Kremlin will not accept any loss of equipment to the inferior GLA.

End Transmission

You can change any ‘south’ and ‘east’ into the directions you want.

Explanation to the last sentence: I expect this to be for a mod of US vs Russia. So i have integrated the Kremlin in the story. Gives it a bit more professionality than Nikolai did.

I dont know much about the mission. You should give some info about it. Also you say the player is limited to infantry etc. I expect this to be a stealth mission then. Thats why I have also inserted the commander which will undeniably be in such a mission.

Edited by Shirou, 29 November 2006 - 21:28.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users