Judgement Writings

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 Judgement

Demon of the Fall

• 2330 posts
  • Projects: Same old shit different pile.

Posted 20 December 2006 - 03:25

Each one is seperate.
Craving
I am alive. I wander this earth in search of something. Something true, something pure. I seek it. I need it. I crave it. I would spill the blood of anyone to have it. I would spill the blood in my own veins to embrace it. A lust for it, if you will. It never ends. Like a long winter night, Cold and Bitter, has this world become. And my soul is strapped in this mound of flesh, blood and bone. Yet, I carry on... Still. For now.
Wanting
I see her. Her graceful hair waves like a ballad of wind. Her silk skin, the want of any man. A smile that melts ice and lifts the darkness around my cruel world. Eyes of a Goddess, hide the suductrice behind. There is no cure for her poison. Forever she will flow in my veins. And forever will she hide in the recesses of my mind. Forever I will want her but never will she be mine again.
You, My Embrace
My shirt, a soaked skin of your deceit. This knife in my hand, the gaze that struck me down. These cuts, the scars you left on me. This emotion, the final thought of your beauty. My death, a cleansing of your infection.
Forever and Never
You walk in, to find me here. The reaper in my hand. He hasnt had his fill yet. Neither have I. Your forever has come to an end. A cruel fate I endured. I will be kind, and release you from your curse. Think of this as a jesture of kindness for the betrayel I suffered. I shall let you be together, six feet under. Let the demons I unleash tonight be the beacons for the angels to realese me from my fate. I am merciful. I dont leave a single bullet feel unused. Consider this our seperation.

Edited by Judgement, 20 December 2006 - 03:26.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 smooder

America's Rage Leader

• 1870 posts
  • Projects: Americas Rage

Posted 20 December 2006 - 16:46

Nice.. I might do one of these one day...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users