New Chinese Artillery

30 replies to this topic

#26 Futschki

Duh!

• 2835 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 15:29

it will get out of the arms dealer without the rocket after a min or two 500 helis will come from out of the map and drop the launchers xD
Posted Image

#27 Sic

Veteran

• Project Team
  • 5507 posts
  • Projects: NLS 2D Artist, Code 13 Cameo Artist

Posted 13 January 2007 - 15:35

That's hella hard isn't it. I was thinking , it comes out with none, and then they start deploying.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#28 bluejedi

Regular

• 164 posts
  • Projects: An effective defence against the Vulcan “Mind Meld”

Posted 13 January 2007 - 15:36

Going back to the original idea :D - What are the 2 smaller wheels on the back of the truck for?

How about (whatever payload it finally has - bigger rack is better with me) the final vehicle being able to deploy a combat cycle. :pnd:

As well as parking up and dumping missiles on the enemy with its missile rack, the bike could deploy and kamikaze something else or just keeps infantry away from the truck? Would suit GLA :pnd:
"We are the music makers; we are the dreamers of dreams."

Posted Image Posted Image

#29 Moosy Crisp

GHERUG!

• Banned
  • 1529 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 20:21

That should be the buggy after the salvage upgrades. XD Then they will see its true power.

#30 Zancloufer

Cause it looks Cool

• Project Team
  • 2605 posts
  • Projects: Stuff

Posted 13 January 2007 - 20:48

Have it come out with 3 Rocket pod and cost 500. Then for $500 you double the amount of rockets. 3=6=12=24=48=96
Won't take long to have a LOT of missiles. I'm guessing that buggie had under 192 Rocket pods. [thats only 4K for a artillery that can level a base in seconds]
Then you get buggie ammo...

Edited by Zancloufer27, 13 January 2007 - 20:49.

#31 winterlord

Semi-Pro

• 206 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 18:08

I have a suggestion about this, but i don't exactly how possible it is.

Pretty much, like in the original picture, you have a technical-sized vechile with a trailer. On the trailer is a small box. This has to deploy, and when it does, the box opens up, and a huge rack of missiles come out and start firing.

Also, if this counts as necroing, i don't mean to. I only wanted to add this idea.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users