Killing Floor 2

106 replies to this topic

#101 Alias

Member Title Goes Here

• 11705 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 14:12

View PostGeneral, on 22 April 2015 - 11:42, said:

View PostAlias, on 22 April 2015 - 11:36, said:

Contemplating buying it, may grab it if it goes on sale for the Steam spring sale (but I don't think that will happen).

Can't say I can justify $30 on an early access game, no matter how good it may be.

It will stay as it is and you won't pay anything more once they release it fully, but still content is much better than many 60$ games around ^^
I don't buy any $60 games either, so you're not really convincing me. 8|

Posted Image

#102 General

Insufficient Title

• Member Test
  • 3869 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 15:03

View PostAlias, on 22 April 2015 - 14:12, said:

View PostGeneral, on 22 April 2015 - 11:42, said:

View PostAlias, on 22 April 2015 - 11:36, said:

Contemplating buying it, may grab it if it goes on sale for the Steam spring sale (but I don't think that will happen).

Can't say I can justify $30 on an early access game, no matter how good it may be.

It will stay as it is and you won't pay anything more once they release it fully, but still content is much better than many 60$ games around ^^
I don't buy any $60 games either, so you're not really convincing me. 8|

Well i don't have the best track record of spending money on games that deserve it but as a person who didn't like the first KF, even with the little amount of time i spend with KF2, i can safely say it is well worth the 30 bucks :D

#103 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 18:29

It's not worth it to him because it's not possible to play online games in Australia :P .
TN

The brave hide behind technology. The stupid hide from it. The clever have technology, and hide it.
—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#104 Alias

Member Title Goes Here

• 11705 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 08:24

View PostChyros, on 22 April 2015 - 18:29, said:

It's not worth it to him because it's not possible to play online games in Australia :P .
It is possible, I just need to convince some other clowns to buy it with me, unfortunately I can't justify it yet. 8|

Do let me know how the progress goes, as soon as this gets closer to completion I'll take a much better look at it. |8

Posted Image

#105 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 12:06

Tbh I kinda like being in at an easrly stage. Not only do you get to play it earlier, but you get to be part of the development, and the content trickles in, which keeps the game fresh for a long time. I'm really not sure why you'd be so set against Early Access :P .
TN

The brave hide behind technology. The stupid hide from it. The clever have technology, and hide it.
—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#106 Wanderer

Lurking around since 2005

• Member Test
  • 622 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 13:08

There are some really horrible early access- game-experiences out there. People have paid for games they were promised and never got them. Some developers have taken the money and ran leaving the game incomplete piece of garbage.

It is healthy to be suspicious about early access. I know I am. Tripwire has build enough reputation and I like their games that I don't mind putting the money in now. They do fun games and KF2 is going to be a better game for using early access to get the community involved in the making of it.

#107 General

Insufficient Title

• Member Test
  • 3869 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 07:11

So who plays it and at which hour mostly? :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users