←  Questions, Feedback and Suggestions

Fallout Studios Forums

»

Forum Bug Report

Lord Atlantis's Photo Lord Atlantis 19 Dec 2006

Well, at least the IE7 bug might be just a random bug.

-lord_atlantis
Edited by lord_atlantis, 19 December 2006 - 02:27.

Zancloufer's Photo Zancloufer 23 Jan 2007

The advance Wars Skin's Banner is F'cked up if anyone ever used it.

Prophet of the Pimps's Photo Prophet of the Pimps 23 Jan 2007

advance wars skins is not ready and is not suppose to be used. it was made only for the advanc wars forum and is under construction right now.

Sgt. Rho's Photo Sgt. Rho 10 Feb 2007

i found a little problem:

sometimes,making "quick edit",the Internet explorer or firefox freezes up

Warbz's Photo Warbz 10 Feb 2007

sometimes when i post a new topic, when i click submit new topic the site chucks me to the homepage without publishing the new topic so i have to do it again.

it can be very annoying

Teron's Photo Teron 16 Feb 2007

I don't know if it has already been posted, but the forum options aren't working anymore (since the forum moved), well, for me, at least. :-/

Athena's Photo Athena 16 Feb 2007

Hmm they work here. What skin and what browser do you use?

Warbz's Photo Warbz 16 Feb 2007

what forum options?

I use the blue skin and firefox 2.0. Perhaps it happens to me, because I logged in from shockwavemod.com?

CodeCat's Photo CodeCat 16 Feb 2007

I believe there are problems when logging in via the SW site. It's caused by the fact that the entire SW site is actually loaded inside a large frame. I've talked to Hunter about correcting the problem before, but it hasn't been fixed yet.

The solution would be to right-click the background of the page, and go to This Frame > Show only this frame, in Firefox.

Thanks CodeCat. :/

Lance The Maverick's Photo Lance The Maverick 24 Feb 2007

Yeah had a fun error it wouldn't let me use my Disply Name as my Login Name and that just GAH drove me nuts because I had to sit down with Prophet for a bit to get my account back.

Just reporting it!

(>^^)>

_Jack's Photo _Jack 25 Feb 2007

I just had a bug, I recently join the forums a few weeks ago and some how my account was deleted, and read me as "Unregistered", my password didn't work and I couldn't retrive it via "Forgotten password" because It said my user did not exist.
Edited by _Jack, 25 February 2007 - 16:23.

CodeCat's Photo CodeCat 25 Feb 2007

"PotP in a PM" said:

i was in the admin CP using the date tool i looked for all registration done this month and i wanted to see the complete list but somehow ended in the mass pruning on and i clicked it and by mistake deleted the all registration done from 1 feb till now. i apologise for this mistake.

So now you know. Just reregister and all will be fine. ;)

Slightly Wonky Robob's Photo Slightly Wonky Robob 25 Feb 2007

i had already reported that on your behalf jack ;)

_Jack's Photo _Jack 25 Feb 2007

View PostCodeCat, on 25 Feb 2007, 09:33, said:

"PotP in a PM" said:

i was in the admin CP using the date tool i looked for all registration done this month and i wanted to see the complete list but somehow ended in the mass pruning on and i clicked it and by mistake deleted the all registration done from 1 feb till now. i apologise for this mistake.

So now you know. Just reregister and all will be fine. ;)

well that's not what I care about, it's that i can't edit some of the topics I started any more

i had already reported that on your behalf jack

;)
Edited by _Jack, 25 February 2007 - 16:35.

CodeCat's Photo CodeCat 25 Feb 2007

Well, your old account is gone so you don't own the topics you posted with that anymore.

Rumpullpus's Photo Rumpullpus 03 Apr 2007

i got a problem.

i cant seem to post anything in the DeepEnd it just says "opening page" for like 10 mins then it says "page cant be diplayed" when i try to post anything, but my internet is working fine.
but funny enough i can post here XD
Edited by Rumpullpus, 03 April 2007 - 03:20.

Prophet of the Pimps's Photo Prophet of the Pimps 03 Apr 2007

i was facing similar problems yesterday wit some parts too. i think it was a temp problem with the server or something.

Athena's Photo Athena 03 Apr 2007

Yeah the server had some slight issues yesterday, I checked on it. It seems to be doing fine now.

CodeCat's Photo CodeCat 03 Apr 2007

Server problems are never something we can solve. Next time, see if www.revora.net and forums.revora.net are available. If they're not, then you know it's not our forum but the server that's having problems.

Ektufall's Photo Ektufall 02 Jun 2007

I have a strange bug since yesterday ,I see unread post in topics but when closely eximine them ,they was made a hour ago ,when I already read them and with refresh they sometimes changes to unread . Do I have glicth with cookies?
Edited by Ektufall, 02 June 2007 - 08:33.

Prophet of the Pimps's Photo Prophet of the Pimps 02 Jun 2007

happens some times. just delete you cookie cache. For me this happens sometimes when i use the "Mark forum as read" option.

Ektufall's Photo Ektufall 02 Jun 2007

thanks..

RaiDK's Photo RaiDK 20 Jun 2007

Quotes in people's signatures show some 'snapback' thing, see my sig for an example.