←  C&C Generals & Zero Hour Editing

Fallout Studios Forums

»

Command and Conquer: 2012

Sgt. Rho's Photo Sgt. Rho 02 Oct 2010

View PostAaron, on 2 Oct 2010, 14:52, said:

View PostSargeant Rho, on 2 Oct 2010, 10:48, said:

Yet it kills the originality and quality of your mod. Have you ever seen any good mod made completely without their own content? No? Thought so.

Yes i don't want to be reminded of playing the Destructive forces or project raptor or shockwave mod everytime i hit the EXE for yours.

And all of those mods made most of the stuff themselves, Shockwave at least.

Masonicon's Photo Masonicon 02 Oct 2010

this mod should have it's stuff made for themselves at least for many parts like Naval Artillery gun mounted on tank chasis for ECA

R3ven's Photo R3ven 02 Oct 2010

View PostSargeant Rho, on 2 Oct 2010, 9:32, said:

View PostAaron, on 2 Oct 2010, 14:52, said:

View PostSargeant Rho, on 2 Oct 2010, 10:48, said:

Yet it kills the originality and quality of your mod. Have you ever seen any good mod made completely without their own content? No? Thought so.

Yes i don't want to be reminded of playing the Destructive forces or project raptor or shockwave mod everytime i hit the EXE for yours.

And all of those mods made most of the stuff themselves, Shockwave at least.

Destructive Forces used a ton of Anus_Panda's public models(read, butchers) for its factions.

Sgt. Rho's Photo Sgt. Rho 02 Oct 2010

I've never played Destructive Forces. But the high quality mods have most, or all, of their models and textures made by themselves, at least, those I know of.

R3ven's Photo R3ven 03 Oct 2010

DF isn't exactly a High Quality Mod, but yeah, most good ones do have their own models and textures.

Stalker's Photo Stalker 03 Oct 2010

But you cand still do a good mod with public models. You don't have to do everything yourself. That's what public models are for (there are a quite few good ones available). Also using public models instead of stealing stuff from other mods, will make u look less like an a**.

Sgt. Rho's Photo Sgt. Rho 03 Oct 2010

and making your own content makes you look more professional.

Masonicon's Photo Masonicon 17 Feb 2011

I'm back with the latest update: I added Sora, Kairi, Riku, Donald, Goofy, and Ash, Misty, Tracey, Melody plus Spongebob, Patrick, Sandy, and Squidward as the new Easter Egg units

Pandut's Photo Pandut 17 Feb 2011

Posted Image

Masonicon's Photo Masonicon 17 Feb 2011

View PostSobek, on 17 Feb 2011, 13:51, said:

Posted Image

due to my problems with Procrastination, the project of this Command and Conquer Generals: Zero Hour mod are yet to began even after more than half a year has passed since I has make this thread
Edited by Masonicon, 17 February 2011 - 08:09.

deltaepsilon's Photo deltaepsilon 17 Feb 2011

View PostMasonicon, on 17 Feb 2011, 17:29, said:

I'm back with the latest update: I added Sora, Kairi, Riku, Donald, Goofy, and Ash, Misty, Tracey, Melody plus Spongebob, Patrick, Sandy, and Squidward as the new Easter Egg units

Oh yeah? Give us some screenshots.

Camille's Photo Camille 17 Feb 2011

i am literally dying to see this new content.

Zhao's Photo Zhao 17 Feb 2011

View PostMasonicon, on 17 Feb 2011, 6:29, said:

Posted Image

I want screenshots

Ion Cannon!'s Photo Ion Cannon! 17 Feb 2011

I commend you for spending the time to polish the mod. Follow a valve like approach. I expect a release in 2018 and it better be the best mod ever.

SquigPie's Photo SquigPie 17 Feb 2011

Screens or gtfo

Wizard's Photo Wizard 17 Feb 2011

---------------------------------------------------

*draws a line under the trolling posts*

Sensible responses or gtfo yourselves :P
Edited by Wizard, 17 February 2011 - 14:59.

View PostWizard, on 17 Feb 2011, 15:59, said:

are you kidding yourself? a sensible response to that travesty would be equally as ridiculous as trolling it.

but seriously, i wish i could see some content, even if it was just for the sake of a good laugh.

View PostCamille, on 17 Feb 2011, 17:45, said:

View PostWizard, on 17 Feb 2011, 15:59, said:

are you kidding yourself? a sensible response to that travesty would be equally as ridiculous as trolling it.

but seriously, i wish i could see some content, even if it was just for the sake of a good laugh.

This,

Just this.

Slightly Wonky Robob's Photo Slightly Wonky Robob 17 Feb 2011

If you have a problem with someone or a specific post(s) please PM one of the admins and/or use the report function. This is NOT the place to discuss this further.

This is your LAST warning.

View PostBob, on 17 Feb 2011, 18:52, said:

If you have a problem with someone or a specific post(s) please PM one of the admins and/or use the report function. This is NOT the place to discuss this further.

.................whaaaaat

CJ's Photo CJ 17 Feb 2011

I'm looking forward to actually see any form of media update for this project...

WarMenace's Photo WarMenace 17 Feb 2011

View PostMasonicon, on 17 Feb 2011, 2:09, said:

View PostSobek, on 17 Feb 2011, 13:51, said:

Posted Image

due to my problems with Procrastination, the project of this Command and Conquer Generals: Zero Hour mod are yet to began even after more than half a year has passed since I has make this thread

So what's the point of posting with no update, or proof of it for that matter?

GuardianTempest's Photo GuardianTempest 17 Feb 2011

@Masonicon
Your style of posting reminds me of me when I was first introdued into the internet years ago.....

>Gaining loose attention by showing wild ideas of your ambition.
>Try to ask for spoon-feeding.
>Show some 'proof' you know what you're doing.
>Now REALLY try...only to find out it takes too much work.
>Poke the others to check if they are still interested.
>Quit and hide with an excuse.

Gotcha, I knew it from the first post in this thread.
Edited by GuardianTempest, 17 February 2011 - 21:12.

View PostCamille, on 17 Feb 2011, 19:28, said:

View PostBob, on 17 Feb 2011, 18:52, said:

.................whaaaaat

Huh?

Anyway... I want to see some evidence of this awesome heavenly fantastic incredible mod continuing it's legendary course towards fulfilling our dreams and hopes of wonderful hours spent playing one of the most excuisite games modded into fantasticism.
Edited by SquigPie, 17 February 2011 - 21:19.

Zeke's Photo Zeke 18 Feb 2011

>__>

why are you guys even still replying to this thread?