←  Spammy Yummy Discussion

Fallout Studios Forums

»

The Music Thread

Slightly Wonky Robob's Photo Slightly Wonky Robob 14 Apr 2012

So much commercial dubstep out there at the moment... hard to find the gems like this. 8D

Major Fuckup's Photo Major Fuckup 20 Apr 2012

Major Fuckup's Photo Major Fuckup 06 May 2012

I didnt know such a thing existed...... country rap :xD:

Krieger22's Photo Krieger22 11 May 2012

General's Photo General 26 May 2012

I can't explain how epic it is @26 sec beyond 8D Any fan of Monster Hunter will really appreciate it :)

Major Fuckup's Photo Major Fuckup 17 Jun 2012

WOOO TopGun!

Soul's Photo Soul 18 Jun 2012

Such a great yet underrated game :(

Krieger22's Photo Krieger22 18 Jun 2012

It's missing the opera singer bit, but whatever.

Bakelitu's Photo Bakelitu 18 Jun 2012

Chyros's Photo Chyros 09 Jul 2012

This is Diarmaid O'Meara, you're listening to the best techno radio show: Whitenoise.

http://soundcloud.co...h-bass-original

n5p29's Photo n5p29 11 Jul 2012

a rare nice local music. finally something that's NOT a pop crap.
Edited by n5p29, 11 July 2012 - 16:53.

Chyros's Photo Chyros 11 Jul 2012

I don't USUALLY listen to techno, but sometimes, when I'm in for something heavier or something that has no text (so I can concentrate better), I listen to some techno radio podcasts. For example;

http://soundcloud.co...r-seven-armed-3

General's Photo General 08 Aug 2012

Great lord, better not watch the clips of 80's music, just listen it, it is better that way... I've made that mistake of watching a clip of an old music I liked, and now I don't want to listen it again since I just saw what kind of creature singing it and everytime I listen the song his/her? fucking face pop up to my mind, so I just skip listening to music alltogether.
My recommendation will be not watching the music video ever for a 80's music, I repeat, just listen it :P

General's Photo General 12 Sep 2012

8D 8D 8D

Major Fuckup's Photo Major Fuckup 13 Sep 2012

General, on 08 August 2012 - 18:17, said:

Great lord, better not watch the clips of 80's music, just listen it, it is better that way... I've made that mistake of watching a clip of an old music I liked, and now I don't want to listen it again since I just saw what kind of creature singing it and everytime I listen the song his/her? fucking face pop up to my mind, so I just skip listening to music alltogether.
My recommendation will be not watching the music video ever for a 80's music, I repeat, just listen it :P

What..... Did you watch the music video for Bonnie Tylers "Total Ecplise Of The Heart"? :xD:
Send Me An Angel played on the radio today funnily enough and it was nice!

Then that came on directly after it lol

General's Photo General 13 Sep 2012

Major Fuckup, on 13 September 2012 - 09:45, said:

What..... Did you watch the music video for Bonnie Tylers "Total Ecplise Of The Heart"? :xD:

I just did and thanks, now I recall that horrible memory, sleepless nights starts again :'(

Though this piece may cure it |8

Slightly Wonky Robob's Photo Slightly Wonky Robob 10 Oct 2012

So easy to get lost in that. @_@

General's Photo General 29 Oct 2012

8D I want to play guitar like this , guess it will take a decade or so to do so ;P

Major Fuckup's Photo Major Fuckup 29 Oct 2012

Dats da shit!

Major Fuckup's Photo Major Fuckup 01 Nov 2012

That sends shivers up and down my spine x.x

Krieger22's Photo Krieger22 03 Nov 2012

TheDR's Photo TheDR 26 Jan 2013

That's a nice track Bob. I was waiting for it to get 'too much' for me, but it didn't, it was rather mellow and interesting.