make a story game.

140 replies to this topic

#126 TheDR

Whispery Wizard

• Administrator
  • 5846 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 15:06

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post alot of Threads about pr0n and tell Kobe Bryant not to Yell at my @$$. Then I can enjoy a M1A1 as I hunt your sister. Later Sarge will shoot and jump at the sig. Abourror will then dance like a real Commanche. Rape Abourror untill Sic appears.
what The Fuck? He is an idiot and i will rule the World. E studios magnanimously misunderstood my mums malelovent minion's massive mushrooms of doom. RA3 sucks bcoz it is made by noobs for noobs... that adds poo benevolently randomly spewing over the crazy yocals.
only then could the bomb drop onto civilians dressed in biblical pillows and eating potato chips and then shat bricks for no reason. As I then stood on the patio, began to think about yer mom as a man Junk. i
would of hoped for a giant squid as i like to feel like shity pants. Then, i found a Spanish soldier eating a paella in the beach car park an hes gay because he had no pants on his head.
Later he buys a fake
Posted Image
F O R T H E N S
Posted Image

#127 Jazzie Spurs

[Pantsu-Dan]

• Project Team
  • 4073 posts
  • Projects: Commanding the ECA 33rd Ground Assault Team.

Posted 01 April 2007 - 16:05

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post alot of Threads about pr0n and tell Kobe Bryant not to Yell at my @$$. Then I can enjoy a M1A1 as I hunt your sister. Later Sarge will shoot and jump at the sig. Abourror will then dance like a real Commanche. Rape Abourror untill Sic appears.
what The Fuck? He is an idiot and i will rule the World. E studios magnanimously misunderstood my mums malelovent minion's massive mushrooms of doom. RA3 sucks bcoz it is made by noobs for noobs... that adds poo benevolently randomly spewing over the crazy yocals.
only then could the bomb drop onto civilians dressed in biblical pillows and eating potato chips and then shat bricks for no reason. As I then stood on the patio, began to think about yer mom as a man Junk. i
would of hoped for a giant squid as i like to feel like shity pants. Then, i found a Spanish soldier eating a paella in the beach car park an hes gay because he had no pants on his head.
Later he buys a fake ps3. Later

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImageBlack Lagoon OST
Posted Image

#128 TheDR

Whispery Wizard

• Administrator
  • 5846 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 16:26

Later he buys a fake ps3. Later I WILL KILL
Posted Image
F O R T H E N S
Posted Image

#129 Jazzie Spurs

[Pantsu-Dan]

• Project Team
  • 4073 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 16:52

Later he buys a fake ps3. Later I WILL KILL THE SPARTAAAAAAAA! BOY.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#130 TheDR

Whispery Wizard

• Administrator
  • 5846 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 16:53

Later he buys a fake ps3. Later I WILL KILL THE SPARTAAAAAAAA! BOY. while he is on the bog.
Posted Image
F O R T H E N S
Posted Image

#131 Jazzie Spurs

[Pantsu-Dan]

• Project Team
  • 4073 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 16:55

Later he buys a fake ps3. Later I WILL KILL THE SPARTAAAAAAAA! BOY. while he is on the bog. and i change my avatar to bush picture when

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#132 TheDR

Whispery Wizard

• Administrator
  • 5846 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 16:56

Later he buys a fake ps3. Later I WILL KILL THE SPARTAAAAAAAA! BOY. while he is on the bog. and i change my avatar to bush picture when bill clinton got angry
Posted Image
F O R T H E N S
Posted Image

#133 Jazzie Spurs

[Pantsu-Dan]

• Project Team
  • 4073 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 16:58

Later he buys a fake ps3. Later I WILL KILL THE SPARTAAAAAAAA! BOY. while he is on the bog. and i change my avatar to bush picture when bill clinton got angry and he say:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#134 TheDR

Whispery Wizard

• Administrator
  • 5846 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 17:00

Later he buys a fake ps3. Later I WILL KILL THE SPARTAAAAAAAA! BOY. while he is on the bog. and i change my avatar to bush picture when bill clinton got angry and he say: lets disco,
Posted Image
F O R T H E N S
Posted Image

#135 Jazzie Spurs

[Pantsu-Dan]

• Project Team
  • 4073 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 17:02

Later he buys a fake ps3. Later I WILL KILL THE SPARTAAAAAAAA! BOY. while he is on the bog. and i change my avatar to bush picture when bill clinton got angry and he say: lets disco, guys

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#136 TheDR

Whispery Wizard

• Administrator
  • 5846 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 17:09

Later he buys a fake ps3. Later I WILL KILL THE SPARTAAAAAAAA! BOY. while he is on the bog. and i change my avatar to bush picture when bill clinton got angry and he say: lets disco, guys i need to know where you put the
Posted Image
F O R T H E N S
Posted Image

#137 Jazzie Spurs

[Pantsu-Dan]

• Project Team
  • 4073 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 17:13

Later he buys a fake ps3. Later I WILL KILL THE SPARTAAAAAAAA! BOY. while he is on the bog. and i change my avatar to bush picture when bill clinton got angry and he say: lets disco, guys i need to know where you put the Mr. Quagmire favorite streaptise bar in the GPS and

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#138 Alie

I want to Poop, Back and Forth. Forever

• 643 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 17:18

Later he buys a fake ps3. Later I WILL KILL THE SPARTAAAAAAAA! BOY. while he is on the bog. and i change my avatar to bush picture when bill clinton got angry and he say: lets disco, guys i need to know where you put the Mr. Quagmire favorite streaptise bar in the GPS and chicken
Posted Image

#139 Jazzie Spurs

[Pantsu-Dan]

• Project Team
  • 4073 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 17:19

Later he buys a fake ps3. Later I WILL KILL THE SPARTAAAAAAAA! BOY. while he is on the bog. and i change my avatar to bush picture when bill clinton got angry and he say: lets disco, guys i need to know where you put the Mr. Quagmire favorite streaptise bar in the GPS and chicken little says:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#140 TheDR

Whispery Wizard

• Administrator
  • 5846 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 17:19

Later he buys a fake ps3. Later I WILL KILL THE SPARTAAAAAAAA! BOY. while he is on the bog. and i change my avatar to bush picture when bill clinton got angry and he say: lets disco, guys i need to know where you put the Mr. Quagmire favorite streaptise bar in the GPS and chicken little says: i have a real bad

Edited by The Dr, 01 April 2007 - 17:20.

Posted Image
F O R T H E N S
Posted Image

#141 Jazzie Spurs

[Pantsu-Dan]

• Project Team
  • 4073 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 17:24

Later he buys a fake ps3. Later I WILL KILL THE SPARTAAAAAAAA! BOY. while he is on the bog. and i change my avatar to bush picture when bill clinton got angry and he say: lets disco, guys i need to know where you put the Mr. Quagmire favorite streaptise bar in the GPS and chicken little says: i have a real bad news, bcoz 0.95 never be release!!!! later The Dr. says:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users