←  Serial Spammers

Fallout Studios Forums

»

make a story game.

Searge's Photo Searge 07 Feb 2007

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post alot of Threads about pr0n and tell Kobe Bryant not to Yell at my @$$. Then I can enjoy a M1A1 as I hunt your sister. Later Sarge will shoot and jump at the sig. Abourror will then dance like a real Commanche. Rape Abourror untill Sic appears.
what The Fuck? He is an idiot and i will rule the World.

Zeke's Photo Zeke 07 Feb 2007

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post alot of Threads about pr0n and tell Kobe Bryant not to Yell at my @$$. Then I can enjoy a M1A1 as I hunt your sister. Later Sarge will shoot and jump at the sig. Abourror will then dance like a real Commanche. Rape Abourror untill Sic appears.
what The Fuck? He is an idiot and i will rule the World. E studios...

bluejedi's Photo bluejedi 07 Feb 2007

what The Fuck? He is an idiot and i will rule the World. E studios magnanimously . . .

Sic's Photo Sic 07 Feb 2007

what The Fuck? He is an idiot and i will rule the World. E studios magnanimously misunderstood

Warbz's Photo Warbz 07 Feb 2007

what The Fuck? He is an idiot and i will rule the World. E studios magnanimously misunderstood my mums...

LCPL Carrow's Photo LCPL Carrow 07 Feb 2007

what The Fuck? He is an idiot and i will rule the World. E studios magnanimously misunderstood my mums malelovent...

Warbz's Photo Warbz 07 Feb 2007

what The Fuck? He is an idiot and i will rule the World. E studios magnanimously misunderstood my mums malelovent minion...

Foxhound's Photo Foxhound 08 Feb 2007

what The Fuck? He is an idiot and i will rule the World. E studios magnanimously misunderstood my mums malelovent minion's massive...

Zeke's Photo Zeke 08 Feb 2007

what The Fuck? He is an idiot and i will rule the World. E studios magnanimously misunderstood my mums malelovent minion's massive mushrooms :) ...

Foxhound's Photo Foxhound 08 Feb 2007

what The Fuck? He is an idiot and i will rule the World. E studios magnanimously misunderstood my mums malelovent minion's massive mushrooms :P of doom.
Edited by Foxhound, 08 February 2007 - 06:01.

what The Fuck? He is an idiot and i will rule the World. E studios magnanimously misunderstood my mums malelovent minion's massive mushrooms tounge.gif of doom. RA3...
Edited by zeke, 08 February 2007 - 09:07.

Searge's Photo Searge 08 Feb 2007

what The Fuck? He is an idiot and i will rule the World. E studios magnanimously misunderstood my mums malelovent minion's massive mushrooms of doom. RA3 sucks bcoz

what The Fuck? He is an idiot and i will rule the World. E studios magnanimously misunderstood my mums malelovent minion's massive mushrooms of doom. RA3 sucks bcoz it is made by noobs for noobs...

(sorry couldn't resist :P )

Futschki's Photo Futschki 08 Feb 2007

what The Fuck? He is an idiot and i will rule the World. E studios magnanimously misunderstood my mums malelovent minion's massive mushrooms of doom. RA3 sucks bcoz it is made by noobs for noobs... that adds

Guest_MI-28 Havoc_* 11 Feb 2007

what The Fuck? He is an idiot and i will rule the World. E studios magnanimously misunderstood my mums malelovent minion's massive mushrooms of doom. RA3 sucks bcoz it is made by noobs for noobs... that adds poo

bluejedi's Photo bluejedi 13 Feb 2007

View PostMI-28 Havoc, on 11 Feb 2007, 02:26, said:

what The Fuck? He is an idiot and i will rule the World. E studios magnanimously misunderstood my mums malelovent minion's massive mushrooms of doom. RA3 sucks bcoz it is made by noobs for noobs... that adds poo benevolently

Foxhound's Photo Foxhound 27 Feb 2007

what The Fuck? He is an idiot and i will rule the World. E studios magnanimously misunderstood my mums malelovent minion's massive mushrooms of doom. RA3 sucks bcoz it is made by noobs for noobs... that adds poo benevolently randomly

LCPL Carrow's Photo LCPL Carrow 27 Feb 2007

what The Fuck? He is an idiot and i will rule the World. E studios magnanimously misunderstood my mums malelovent minion's massive mushrooms of doom. RA3 sucks bcoz it is made by noobs for noobs... that adds poo benevolently randomly spewing

Warbz's Photo Warbz 27 Feb 2007

what The Fuck? He is an idiot and i will rule the World. E studios magnanimously misunderstood my mums malelovent minion's massive mushrooms of doom. RA3 sucks bcoz it is made by noobs for noobs... that adds poo benevolently randomly spewing over the

TheDR's Photo TheDR 03 Mar 2007

what The Fuck? He is an idiot and i will rule the World. E studios magnanimously misunderstood my mums malelovent minion's massive mushrooms of doom. RA3 sucks bcoz it is made by noobs for noobs... that adds poo benevolently randomly spewing over the crazy yocals.

Warbz's Photo Warbz 03 Mar 2007

what The Fuck? He is an idiot and i will rule the World. E studios magnanimously misunderstood my mums malelovent minion's massive mushrooms of doom. RA3 sucks bcoz it is made by noobs for noobs... that adds poo benevolently randomly spewing over the crazy yocals.
only then...

only then could the bomb

Warbz's Photo Warbz 03 Mar 2007

only then could the bomb drop onto

DreadNot's Photo DreadNot 03 Mar 2007

only then could the bomb drop onto civilians

only then could the bomb drop onto civilians dressed in