make a story game.

140 replies to this topic

#51 Futschki

Duh!

• 2835 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 17:51

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post alot of Threads about pr0n and tell Kobe Bryant not to Yell at my @$$. Then I can enjoy a M1A1 as I hunt your sister. Later Sarge
Posted Image

#52 Warbz

IRC is just a multiplayer notepad.

• Project Team
  • 4646 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 17:53

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post alot of Threads about pr0n and tell Kobe Bryant not to Yell at my @$$. Then I can enjoy a M1A1 as I hunt your sister. Later Sarge will

Posted Image

#53 MLRS

Raining heavy metal!

• Banned
  • 858 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 23:17

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post alot of Threads about pr0n and tell Kobe Bryant not to Yell at my @$$. Then I can enjoy a M1A1 as I hunt your sister. Later Sarge will shoot
Posted Image

#54 Futschki

Duh!

• 2835 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 09:44

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post alot of Threads about pr0n and tell Kobe Bryant not to Yell at my @$$. Then I can enjoy a M1A1 as I hunt your sister. Later Sarge will shoot and jump
Posted Image

#55 Warbz

• Project Team
  • 4646 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 10:40

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post alot of Threads about pr0n and tell Kobe Bryant not to Yell at my @$$. Then I can enjoy a M1A1 as I hunt your sister. Later Sarge will shoot and jump at the

Posted Image

#56 Futschki

Duh!

• 2835 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 15:22

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post alot of Threads about pr0n and tell Kobe Bryant not to Yell at my @$$. Then I can enjoy a M1A1 as I hunt your sister. Later Sarge will shoot and jump at the sig
Posted Image

#57 Searge

Casual

• 55 posts
  • Projects: I'm afraid I have to kill you if I tell you

Posted 03 February 2007 - 22:42

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post alot of Threads about pr0n and tell Kobe Bryant not to Yell at my @$$. Then I can enjoy a M1A1 as I hunt your sister. Later Sarge will shoot and jump at the sig. Abourror
Posted Image
With special thanks to Warbz for the above sig
Posted Image

#58 Areze

Gnurf Gnurf Gnurf

• Project Team
  • 2143 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 22:57

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post alot of Threads about pr0n and tell Kobe Bryant not to Yell at my @$$. Then I can enjoy a M1A1 as I hunt your sister. Later Sarge will shoot and jump at the sig. Abourror will then
Writing Thread

#59 Jordan

Crazy Modder

• Gold Member
  • 2704 posts
  • Projects: C&C Crazy Mod Leader

Posted 04 February 2007 - 02:06

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post alot of Threads about pr0n and tell Kobe Bryant not to Yell at my @$$. Then I can enjoy a M1A1 as I hunt your sister. Later Sarge will shoot and jump at the sig. Abourror will then dance
C&C Crazy Mod Version 0.55
^^^^The True Crazy Mod Starts Here^^^^
Posted Image

#60 Foxhound

Ain't no rest for the wicked.

• Gold Member
  • 2027 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 03:49

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post alot of Threads about pr0n and tell Kobe Bryant not to Yell at my @$$. Then I can enjoy a M1A1 as I hunt your sister. Later Sarge will shoot and jump at the sig. Abourror will then dance like

Edited by Foxhound, 04 February 2007 - 03:50.

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#61 Searge

Casual

• 55 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 12:25

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post alot of Threads about pr0n and tell Kobe Bryant not to Yell at my @$$. Then I can enjoy a M1A1 as I hunt your sister. Later Sarge will shoot and jump at the sig. Abourror will then dance like a real
Posted Image
Posted Image

#62 Futschki

Duh!

• 2835 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 14:31

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post alot of Threads about pr0n and tell Kobe Bryant not to Yell at my @$$. Then I can enjoy a M1A1 as I hunt your sister. Later Sarge will shoot and jump at the sig. Abourror will then dance like a real Commanche (:D)
Posted Image

#63 Sic

Veteran

• Project Team
  • 5507 posts
  • Projects: NLS 2D Artist, Code 13 Cameo Artist

Posted 05 February 2007 - 14:33

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post alot of Threads about pr0n and tell Kobe Bryant not to Yell at my @$$. Then I can enjoy a M1A1 as I hunt your sister. Later Sarge will shoot and jump at the sig. Abourror will then dance like a real Commanche (:D). Rape
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#64 Futschki

Duh!

• 2835 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 14:49

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post alot of Threads about pr0n and tell Kobe Bryant not to Yell at my @$$. Then I can enjoy a M1A1 as I hunt your sister. Later Sarge will shoot and jump at the sig. Abourror will then dance like a real Commanche (). Rape Sic (:D)
Posted Image

#65 Searge

Casual

• 55 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 15:26

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post alot of Threads about pr0n and tell Kobe Bryant not to Yell at my @$$. Then I can enjoy a M1A1 as I hunt your sister. Later Sarge will shoot and jump at the sig. Abourror will then dance like a real Commanche ( :D ). Rape Sic ( :D ) untill
Posted Image
Posted Image

#66 Sic

Veteran

• Project Team
  • 5507 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 15:31

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post alot of Threads about pr0n and tell Kobe Bryant not to Yell at my @$$. Then I can enjoy a M1A1 as I hunt your sister. Later Sarge will shoot and jump at the sig. Abourror will then dance like a real Commanche. Rape Abourror untill hate

Edited by Sic, 05 February 2007 - 15:31.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#67 Futschki

Duh!

• 2835 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 15:32

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post alot of Threads about pr0n and tell Kobe Bryant not to Yell at my @$$. Then I can enjoy a M1A1 as I hunt your sister. Later Sarge will shoot and jump at the sig. Abourror will then dance like a real Commanche (:D). Rape Sic (:D) until Damage XL
Posted Image

#68 Sic

Veteran

• Project Team
  • 5507 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 15:36

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post alot of Threads about pr0n and tell Kobe Bryant not to Yell at my @$$. Then I can enjoy a M1A1 as I hunt your sister. Later Sarge will shoot and jump at the sig. Abourror will then dance like a real Commanche. Rape Abourror untill hate appears
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#69 Futschki

Duh!

• 2835 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 15:40

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post alot of Threads about pr0n and tell Kobe Bryant not to Yell at my @$$. Then I can enjoy a M1A1 as I hunt your sister. Later Sarge will shoot and jump at the sig. Abourror will then dance like a real Commanche. Rape Abourror untill Sic appears.
Posted Image

#70 Warbz

• Project Team
  • 4646 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 18:16

[i forgot about this thread]

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post alot of Threads about pr0n and tell Kobe Bryant not to Yell at my @$$. Then I can enjoy a M1A1 as I hunt your sister. Later Sarge will shoot and jump at the sig. Abourror will then dance like a real Commanche. Rape Abourror untill Sic appears.
what...

Posted Image

#71 Futschki

Duh!

• 2835 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 18:31

what The Fuck ?
Posted Image

#72 Warbz

• Project Team
  • 4646 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 21:23

what The Fuck? He is...

Posted Image

#73 Searge

Casual

• 55 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 21:59

what The Fuck? He is an idiot...

Posted Image
Posted Image

#74 Warbz

• Project Team
  • 4646 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 14:06

what The Fuck? He is an idiot and i...

Posted Image

#75 Zeke

The X General

• Project Team
  • 3504 posts
  • Projects: Deep Impact (formerly EC)

Posted 07 February 2007 - 14:12

what The Fuck? He is an idiot and i will rule...

Edited by zeke, 07 February 2007 - 14:12.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users