make a story game.

140 replies to this topic

#26 Centric

Usa, I'm Thirsty

• 924 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 06:40

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I

Posted Image]

#27 Warbz

IRC is just a multiplayer notepad.

• Project Team
  • 4646 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 16:17

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will

Posted Image

#28 Futschki

Duh!

• 2835 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 17:03

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam
Posted Image

#29 Warbz

• Project Team
  • 4646 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 17:05

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters...

Posted Image

#30 Futschki

Duh!

• 2835 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 17:09

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post
Posted Image

#31 Warbz

• Project Team
  • 4646 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 17:13

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post alot of...

Posted Image

#32 Futschki

Duh!

• 2835 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 17:23

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post alot of Threads
Posted Image

#33 Warbz

• Project Team
  • 4646 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 17:27

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post alot of Threads about...

Posted Image

#34 Futschki

Duh!

• 2835 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 17:29

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post alot of Threads about pr0n
Posted Image

#35 Warbz

• Project Team
  • 4646 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 17:33

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post alot of Threads about pr0n and tell...

Posted Image

#36 Futschki

Duh!

• 2835 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 17:36

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post alot of Threads about pr0n and tell Kobe Bryant
Posted Image

#37 Warbz

• Project Team
  • 4646 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 17:38

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post alot of Threads about pr0n and tell Kobe Bryant not to

Posted Image

#38 Futschki

Duh!

• 2835 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 17:43

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post alot of Threads about pr0n and tell Kobe Bryant not to Yell
Posted Image

#39 Warbz

• Project Team
  • 4646 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 17:45

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post alot of Threads about pr0n and tell Kobe Bryant not to Yell at my

Posted Image

#40 Futschki

Duh!

• 2835 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 17:48

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post alot of Threads about pr0n and tell Kobe Bryant not to Yell at my @$$
Posted Image

#41 Warbz

• Project Team
  • 4646 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 17:51

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post alot of Threads about pr0n and tell Kobe Bryant not to Yell at my @$$. Then

Posted Image

#42 Searge

Casual

• 55 posts
  • Projects: I'm afraid I have to kill you if I tell you

Posted 10 January 2007 - 21:57

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post alot of Threads about pr0n and tell Kobe Bryant not to Yell at my @$$. Then I
Posted Image
With special thanks to Warbz for the above sig
Posted Image

#43 Warbz

• Project Team
  • 4646 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 22:00

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post alot of Threads about pr0n and tell Kobe Bryant not to Yell at my @$$. Then I can

Posted Image

#44 Searge

Casual

• 55 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 23:00

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post alot of Threads about pr0n and tell Kobe Bryant not to Yell at my @$$. Then I can enjoy
Posted Image
Posted Image

#45 Zancloufer

Cause it looks Cool

• Project Team
  • 2605 posts
  • Projects: Stuff

Posted 11 January 2007 - 02:16

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post alot of Threads about pr0n and tell Kobe Bryant not to Yell at my @$$. Then I can enjoy a M1A1

#46 LCPL Carrow

You want my guns? Come take 'em!

• 753 posts
  • Projects: ZH Unleashed

Posted 11 January 2007 - 04:26

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post alot of Threads about pr0n and tell Kobe Bryant not to Yell at my @$$. Then I can enjoy a M1A1 as I...
Semper Fidelis

0311 Rifleman

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
Posted Image
Posted Image

<Aqua> 0311 Roflemen.

#47 Futschki

Duh!

• 2835 posts

Posted 11 January 2007 - 13:37

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post alot of Threads about pr0n and tell Kobe Bryant not to Yell at my @$$. Then I can enjoy a M1A1 as I hunt
Posted Image

#48 Warbz

• Project Team
  • 4646 posts

Posted 11 January 2007 - 18:08

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post alot of Threads about pr0n and tell Kobe Bryant not to Yell at my @$$. Then I can enjoy a M1A1 as I hunt your

Posted Image

#49 Searge

Casual

• 55 posts

Posted 11 January 2007 - 21:57

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post alot of Threads about pr0n and tell Kobe Bryant not to Yell at my @$$. Then I can enjoy a M1A1 as I hunt your sister
Posted Image
Posted Image

#50 Warbz

• Project Team
  • 4646 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 15:52

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post alot of Threads about pr0n and tell Kobe Bryant not to Yell at my @$$. Then I can enjoy a M1A1 as I hunt your sister. Later...

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users