←  Serial Spammers

Fallout Studios Forums

»

make a story game.

Futschki's Photo Futschki 12 Jan 2007

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post alot of Threads about pr0n and tell Kobe Bryant not to Yell at my @$$. Then I can enjoy a M1A1 as I hunt your sister. Later Sarge

Warbz's Photo Warbz 12 Jan 2007

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post alot of Threads about pr0n and tell Kobe Bryant not to Yell at my @$$. Then I can enjoy a M1A1 as I hunt your sister. Later Sarge will

MLRS's Photo MLRS 12 Jan 2007

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post alot of Threads about pr0n and tell Kobe Bryant not to Yell at my @$$. Then I can enjoy a M1A1 as I hunt your sister. Later Sarge will shoot

Futschki's Photo Futschki 13 Jan 2007

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post alot of Threads about pr0n and tell Kobe Bryant not to Yell at my @$$. Then I can enjoy a M1A1 as I hunt your sister. Later Sarge will shoot and jump

Warbz's Photo Warbz 13 Jan 2007

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post alot of Threads about pr0n and tell Kobe Bryant not to Yell at my @$$. Then I can enjoy a M1A1 as I hunt your sister. Later Sarge will shoot and jump at the

Futschki's Photo Futschki 13 Jan 2007

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post alot of Threads about pr0n and tell Kobe Bryant not to Yell at my @$$. Then I can enjoy a M1A1 as I hunt your sister. Later Sarge will shoot and jump at the sig

Searge's Photo Searge 03 Feb 2007

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post alot of Threads about pr0n and tell Kobe Bryant not to Yell at my @$$. Then I can enjoy a M1A1 as I hunt your sister. Later Sarge will shoot and jump at the sig. Abourror

Areze's Photo Areze 03 Feb 2007

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post alot of Threads about pr0n and tell Kobe Bryant not to Yell at my @$$. Then I can enjoy a M1A1 as I hunt your sister. Later Sarge will shoot and jump at the sig. Abourror will then

Jordan's Photo Jordan 04 Feb 2007

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post alot of Threads about pr0n and tell Kobe Bryant not to Yell at my @$$. Then I can enjoy a M1A1 as I hunt your sister. Later Sarge will shoot and jump at the sig. Abourror will then dance

Foxhound's Photo Foxhound 04 Feb 2007

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post alot of Threads about pr0n and tell Kobe Bryant not to Yell at my @$$. Then I can enjoy a M1A1 as I hunt your sister. Later Sarge will shoot and jump at the sig. Abourror will then dance like
Edited by Foxhound, 04 February 2007 - 03:50.

Searge's Photo Searge 04 Feb 2007

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post alot of Threads about pr0n and tell Kobe Bryant not to Yell at my @$$. Then I can enjoy a M1A1 as I hunt your sister. Later Sarge will shoot and jump at the sig. Abourror will then dance like a real

Futschki's Photo Futschki 05 Feb 2007

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post alot of Threads about pr0n and tell Kobe Bryant not to Yell at my @$$. Then I can enjoy a M1A1 as I hunt your sister. Later Sarge will shoot and jump at the sig. Abourror will then dance like a real Commanche (:D)

Sic's Photo Sic 05 Feb 2007

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post alot of Threads about pr0n and tell Kobe Bryant not to Yell at my @$$. Then I can enjoy a M1A1 as I hunt your sister. Later Sarge will shoot and jump at the sig. Abourror will then dance like a real Commanche (:D). Rape

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post alot of Threads about pr0n and tell Kobe Bryant not to Yell at my @$$. Then I can enjoy a M1A1 as I hunt your sister. Later Sarge will shoot and jump at the sig. Abourror will then dance like a real Commanche (). Rape Sic (:D)

Searge's Photo Searge 05 Feb 2007

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post alot of Threads about pr0n and tell Kobe Bryant not to Yell at my @$$. Then I can enjoy a M1A1 as I hunt your sister. Later Sarge will shoot and jump at the sig. Abourror will then dance like a real Commanche ( :D ). Rape Sic ( :D ) untill

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post alot of Threads about pr0n and tell Kobe Bryant not to Yell at my @$$. Then I can enjoy a M1A1 as I hunt your sister. Later Sarge will shoot and jump at the sig. Abourror will then dance like a real Commanche. Rape Abourror untill hate
Edited by Sic, 05 February 2007 - 15:31.

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post alot of Threads about pr0n and tell Kobe Bryant not to Yell at my @$$. Then I can enjoy a M1A1 as I hunt your sister. Later Sarge will shoot and jump at the sig. Abourror will then dance like a real Commanche (:D). Rape Sic (:D) until Damage XL

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post alot of Threads about pr0n and tell Kobe Bryant not to Yell at my @$$. Then I can enjoy a M1A1 as I hunt your sister. Later Sarge will shoot and jump at the sig. Abourror will then dance like a real Commanche. Rape Abourror untill hate appears

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post alot of Threads about pr0n and tell Kobe Bryant not to Yell at my @$$. Then I can enjoy a M1A1 as I hunt your sister. Later Sarge will shoot and jump at the sig. Abourror will then dance like a real Commanche. Rape Abourror untill Sic appears.

Warbz's Photo Warbz 05 Feb 2007

[i forgot about this thread]

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post alot of Threads about pr0n and tell Kobe Bryant not to Yell at my @$$. Then I can enjoy a M1A1 as I hunt your sister. Later Sarge will shoot and jump at the sig. Abourror will then dance like a real Commanche. Rape Abourror untill Sic appears.
what...

what The Fuck ?

Warbz's Photo Warbz 05 Feb 2007

what The Fuck? He is...

Searge's Photo Searge 05 Feb 2007

what The Fuck? He is an idiot...

Warbz's Photo Warbz 07 Feb 2007

what The Fuck? He is an idiot and i...

Zeke's Photo Zeke 07 Feb 2007

what The Fuck? He is an idiot and i will rule...
Edited by zeke, 07 February 2007 - 14:12.