←  Serial Spammers

Fallout Studios Forums

»

Largest coincedences...

Jordan's Photo Jordan 27 Jan 2007

It's simple really. Just post large coincedences that involve you or whomever.

Example:

I have the same birthday as The_Hunter, except for the year. It's also the same day that some Shockwave releases are made, amongst other things, like one of my friends having the same birthday. And, a kid who I met at karate had the same friend who had the same birthday as me. (March 16th)

*catches breath*

Also, the friend who knew my other friend who had the same birthday as me has two dogs, just like I do.

;---
One of his is female and brown, and has brown eyes, just like my Shetland Sheepdog.
Also, they are both older dogs than the other two mentioned below.

;---
The other dog of his is a giant white puffball, is male, and has brown eyes as well, just like my other puppy. Also, these two dogs both curl their tail up on their back, like arctic dogs.
Plus, they both evolved from the German Spitz, and are younger than the two aforementioned dogs.
[My friend's dog is a Samoyed, my dog is an American Eskimo.]

Whitey's Photo Whitey 27 Jan 2007

I'm the reincarnation of Gaius Caesar (Julius). He died March 15th. I was born March 15th.

I met a fellow modder online, not knowing him, and he lives not 10 minutes up the road.

BillyChaka's Photo BillyChaka 27 Jan 2007

Jesus Christ was born on December 25th, and so was I.

R. Lee Eremy was in Full Metal Jacket with Vincent D'onfrio who is on Law in Order with Katherine Erbe who was in Stir of Echoes with KEVIN BACON.

Moosy Crisp's Photo Moosy Crisp 27 Jan 2007

Chuck Norris is actually my uncle in law who met up with Mr. T to form the League of Awesome Ninja Avenger Dudes to defeat Robo Cosby who is also my english teacher.

I used to have the same amount of posts as TPAM.

Alias's Photo Alias 27 Jan 2007

One of my ancestors invented the first fuel powered car.

My great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-
great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-
great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-
great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather had a very long name.
Edited by Jordan, 27 January 2007 - 03:10.

Sic's Photo Sic 27 Jan 2007

:P

Futschki's Photo Futschki 27 Jan 2007

Me and Forgotten Soul Have The Same Birthday

Thats All I can Think Of xD

Lord Atlantis's Photo Lord Atlantis 03 Feb 2007

This year I have my B-day on Friday the 13th.

-Lord_Atlantis

Moosy Crisp's Photo Moosy Crisp 03 Feb 2007

I battled with Bill Cosby on the Goodyear blimp, which was also the birthplace of Adolf Hitler's prodigy child, Oprah Winfrey, who just so happens to be Matlock's bitch.