Largest coincedences...

10 replies to this topic

#1 Jordan

Crazy Modder

• Gold Member
  • 2704 posts
  • Projects: C&C Crazy Mod Leader

Posted 27 January 2007 - 02:21

It's simple really. Just post large coincedences that involve you or whomever.

Example:

I have the same birthday as The_Hunter, except for the year. It's also the same day that some Shockwave releases are made, amongst other things, like one of my friends having the same birthday. And, a kid who I met at karate had the same friend who had the same birthday as me. (March 16th)

*catches breath*

Also, the friend who knew my other friend who had the same birthday as me has two dogs, just like I do.

;---
One of his is female and brown, and has brown eyes, just like my Shetland Sheepdog.
Also, they are both older dogs than the other two mentioned below.

;---
The other dog of his is a giant white puffball, is male, and has brown eyes as well, just like my other puppy. Also, these two dogs both curl their tail up on their back, like arctic dogs.
Plus, they both evolved from the German Spitz, and are younger than the two aforementioned dogs.
[My friend's dog is a Samoyed, my dog is an American Eskimo.]
C&C Crazy Mod Version 0.55
^^^^The True Crazy Mod Starts Here^^^^
Posted Image

#2 Whitey

<Custom title available>

• 8743 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 02:32

I'm the reincarnation of Gaius Caesar (Julius). He died March 15th. I was born March 15th.

I met a fellow modder online, not knowing him, and he lives not 10 minutes up the road.

#3 BillyChaka

The word is law. The law is love.

• Member Test
  • 4358 posts
  • Projects: stayin' alive

Posted 27 January 2007 - 02:35

Jesus Christ was born on December 25th, and so was I.

R. Lee Eremy was in Full Metal Jacket with Vincent D'onfrio who is on Law in Order with Katherine Erbe who was in Stir of Echoes with KEVIN BACON.

Posted Image

Ion Cannon in IRC said:

[19:11] <+IonCannnon> Basically, billychaka is a heartless bastard.

#4 Moosy Crisp

GHERUG!

• Banned
  • 1529 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 02:44

Chuck Norris is actually my uncle in law who met up with Mr. T to form the League of Awesome Ninja Avenger Dudes to defeat Robo Cosby who is also my english teacher.

#5 Jordan

Crazy Modder

• Gold Member
  • 2704 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 03:01

I used to have the same amount of posts as TPAM.
Posted Image

#6 Alias

Member Title Goes Here

• 11705 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 03:01

One of my ancestors invented the first fuel powered car.

Posted Image

#7 Jordan

Crazy Modder

• Gold Member
  • 2704 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 03:09

My great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-
great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-
great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-
great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather had a very long name.

Edited by Jordan, 27 January 2007 - 03:10.

Posted Image

#8 Sic

Veteran

• Project Team
  • 5507 posts
  • Projects: NLS 2D Artist, Code 13 Cameo Artist

Posted 27 January 2007 - 11:44

:P
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#9 Futschki

Duh!

• 2835 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 13:31

Me and Forgotten Soul Have The Same Birthday

Thats All I can Think Of xD
Posted Image

#10 Lord Atlantis

I am Iron Man

• 3807 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 02:04

This year I have my B-day on Friday the 13th.

-Lord_Atlantis
Posted Image

#11 Moosy Crisp

GHERUG!

• Banned
  • 1529 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 02:09

I battled with Bill Cosby on the Goodyear blimp, which was also the birthplace of Adolf Hitler's prodigy child, Oprah Winfrey, who just so happens to be Matlock's bitch.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users