On Love, Attraction and Relationships

229 replies to this topic

#226 Sgt. Nuker

Greenskin Inside

• Global Moderator
  • 13457 posts
  • Projects: Shoot. Chop. Smash. Stomp.

Posted 19 May 2007 - 17:05

Maybe she's playing hard to get, but in the excitement and the moment, she decided to give you one more little hint. Could be a bit of an optomistic thought, but that's sort of what it appears to be.

If she's watching you, be careful how you act. She's probably observing you because she likes you in some capacity. I know I'm not the best example of a person who should be giving advice in this matter, but I'm more telling it how I see things.

Regards,

Nuker
Posted Image

#227 CoLT

Cuboning!

• Project Team
  • 1611 posts
  • Projects: Untitled, Generation X, March of the Cursed Reich (Working Title)

Posted 20 May 2007 - 06:26

View PostMajor Nuker, on 20 May 2007, 01:05, said:

Maybe she's playing hard to get, but in the excitement and the moment, she decided to give you one more little hint. Could be a bit of an optomistic thought, but that's sort of what it appears to be.

Who is this in reference to?
I understand that not naming these different girls does cause confusion...
Maybe quote the post you're replying to?
:crosseye:

View PostMajor Nuker, on 20 May 2007, 01:05, said:

If she's watching you, be careful how you act. She's probably observing you because she likes you in some capacity. I know I'm not the best example of a person who should be giving advice in this matter, but I'm more telling it how I see things.

That's what I thought. I'm not really sure, though. There was a time on that night where it was just the two of us in the same room, I came around and sat next to her and well... she left. This confuses me...
Posted Image

#228 Sgt. Nuker

Greenskin Inside

• Global Moderator
  • 13457 posts
  • Projects: Shoot. Chop. Smash. Stomp.

Posted 20 May 2007 - 16:57

The first part I quoted was in reference to the girl you tried to go out with, but blew off your weekend together, and the one you're currently trying to date.

I admit I may have been confused myself when I wrote it, so if I'm speaking of the wrong girl, I apologize.

Regards,

Nuker
Posted Image

#229 CoLT

Cuboning!

• Project Team
  • 1611 posts
  • Projects: Untitled, Generation X, March of the Cursed Reich (Working Title)

Posted 21 May 2007 - 08:17

wow... misinterpreted....

The one I'm trying to date and the one that blew off our weekend was.... the same girl.

Errr... also, The one in my 2nd post is just a friend. She's just someone I want to help.
Posted Image

#230 AfterFlash

Title

• Member Test
  • 924 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 22:49

I've tried to leave her alone and that's working knida well, guess it's just a sign of Reverse Psychology.

I've tried to leave her alone and that's working knida well, guess it's just a sign of Reverse Psychology.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users