Scientology

30 replies to this topic

#26 Rich19

I challenge thee!

• 1478 posts
  • Projects: Duelling

Posted 09 June 2007 - 13:49

View PostMathias, on 9 Jun 2007, 11:10, said:

On a side note, I found out that Jason Lee is a scientologist today. You know, the guy who plays Earl in My Name Is Earl.

"My Name is Earl" is crawling with scientologists. Jason Lee, Greg Garcia (the show's creator), Ethan Suplee (actor who plays Randy, Earl's brother) are all scientologists. Juliette Lewis (Suplee's sister in law, and a practicing scientologist) has also made a guest appearance. Giovanni Ribisi, the one who plays recurring character Ralph Mariano, is another down with the church. The show is, in a word, creepy.

#27 Soul

Divine Chaos

• Project Team
  • 6796 posts
  • Projects: Sigma Invasion

Posted 09 June 2007 - 18:34

View PostProphet of the Pimps, on 9 Jun 2007, 06:55, said:

for a comprehensive list check out
http://en.wikipedia....ist_celebrities

Ah fuck -_- .
Posted ImagePosted Image

Insomniac!, on 16 Sep 2008, 20:12, said:

Soul you scare the hell out of me, more so than Lizzie.

I've been given a Bob coin from Mr. Bob, a life time supply of cookies from Blonde-Unknown, some Internet Chocolate from the Full Throttle mod team, and some Assorted Weapons from Høbbesy.

#28 Sgt. Nuker

Greenskin Inside

• Global Moderator
  • 13457 posts
  • Projects: Shoot. Chop. Smash. Stomp.

Posted 09 June 2007 - 19:10

Most of those people on that list are people no body cares to think about. Only a handful are stars or on shows that people know. If you say 95% of the names on that list, I assure you, people will look at you and go "Who?"

Didn't know Kirstie Alley was a scientologist........another Hollywood fallen star to ignore.

Regards,

Nuker
Posted Image

#29 Cryptkeeper

secret experment 142-2

• 4199 posts
  • Projects: shockwave,rise of the reds

Posted 09 June 2007 - 19:32

funny how i don't like any of those actors or actresses or singers on the list lol

#30 DreadNot

Decider of Fate

• 1065 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 06:47

View PostCommander Abs, on 9 Jun 2007, 01:29, said:

@ Grim: Wasn't pointed your way,, I was quoting thinker.

Man I need to stop staying up so late. I thought thinker was you for some reason. I feel like an idiot now.

View Postrich19, on 9 Jun 2007, 08:49, said:

View PostMathias, on 9 Jun 2007, 11:10, said:

On a side note, I found out that Jason Lee is a scientologist today. You know, the guy who plays Earl in My Name Is Earl.

"My Name is Earl" is crawling with scientologists. Jason Lee, Greg Garcia (the show's creator), Ethan Suplee (actor who plays Randy, Earl's brother) are all scientologists. Juliette Lewis (Suplee's sister in law, and a practicing scientologist) has also made a guest appearance. Giovanni Ribisi, the one who plays recurring character Ralph Mariano, is another down with the church. The show is, in a word, creepy.

Wow, that's really sad. I liked Ethan Suplee. If Sean Connery is a scientologist, I'm going to be pissed.
Posted Image
Posted Image

"Big or small, home is home. Even if there's nothing left of it."

#31 Scramble

Visitor

• 41 posts
  • Projects: None, so far

Posted 13 June 2007 - 05:26

Prophet of the Pimps said:

for a comprehensive list check out
http://en.wikipedia....ist_celebrities

OHH NOOES!!11 Not teh BECK! :nurse: