←  3D/Game Artwork

Fallout Studios Forums

»

Red alert and C&C3 - Boss generals units

RussiaShockwave's Photo RussiaShockwave 26 Jun 2007

Very good suggestions major nuke, let's begin for arranging some mysteries..

First the medusa shoots the same cannons of the same tank of the clear GLA toxin that was taking bullets of toxins and in his towers they throw dewy toxins

Secondly the ship Stingray has reason great to change a cannon Gatlling, for a machine gun mas advanced .... it would be it nice

Thirdly why the mini submarine of the GLA? ... the truth based on my knowledges to put a ship with camouflage in full opened sea, notarial anyone of which it is a visible object and without movement, even more the environment does not get confused with water and sky since the water has very much movement and the sky could that it has or not clouds or the day it is very late, to do a camouflage in full sea turns out to be a bad idea .... can you understand the logic?...There are no marine objects that could confuse them with the environment, are because of it that designs a species of mini submarine, with the poor technology of the GLA.... imagine a workers' heap pedalling to rotate the propeller(helix) of the submarine, while others have the control of the torpedoes of engine .... that you have doubts with it but the ancient technology mas the naiveté have his advantages...

Good at least we are deciphering doubts with regard to the concepts .... but what I do they are alone concepts .... you themselves can change any thing, weapon, armors, mísiles, toast, any thing that they they could add, clearly that you are the publishers(editors) of the module not I..... But thank you very much for your opinion and me much pleases that someone thinks positively of my concepts, does not matter that they do not accept me in shockwave because I am alone a fan of his module anything mas :dope: ... but do not worry from that someone translates you because I also translate....

Russia wishes the bette thing you... :likey:

IDF Godzilla's Photo IDF Godzilla 26 Jun 2007

RussiaShockwave, you are a kick ass concept artist!!!
Kid, i love your painting work on thous concepts, very very nice work brother. :likey:

RussiaShockwave's Photo RussiaShockwave 09 Jul 2007

!¡¡¡¡¡¡¡puente abajo!!!!!!! :stickattack2:
Mad things of a fan ... je, je
Edited by RussiaShockwave, 09 July 2007 - 15:19.

The_Hunter's Photo The_Hunter 13 Jul 2007

I like all of your concepts specialy the ships once we get into making ships i'm defently going to use some of these designs :)

Sgt. Nuker's Photo Sgt. Nuker 14 Jul 2007

Simply unreal mate. You sir, are a genius at designing these ships. You definately have a gift, and when Hhunter makes a promise, he keeps it :P .

Regards,

Nuker

Judgement's Photo Judgement 15 Jul 2007

Those are all very nice. I particularly like the triple barrelled tank. Looks very nice.
The ships look top notch as well.
Great Job :P

IPS's Photo IPS 15 Jul 2007

o0 I realy love these docks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dimanti San's Photo Dimanti San 15 Jul 2007

I really like all the naval stuff, but the land vehicels aren't that great IMHO.

Whitey's Photo Whitey 15 Jul 2007

You are one hell of a concept artist! Excellent stuff. I want to model that "civilian" aircraft...

☆FreedoM_FighteR☆'s Photo ☆FreedoM_FighteR☆ 15 Jul 2007

wow that great job meybe some day i will model that :P if u will agree

Comr4de's Photo Comr4de 15 Jul 2007

I really love the designs on the Docks :P

Awesome work!

Soul's Photo Soul 15 Jul 2007

*Looks at everything*

I LOVE IT!

Sgt. Nuker's Photo Sgt. Nuker 15 Jul 2007

Those docks are top shelf, not to mention the Boss General stuff and USA ships. If you don't mind me asking, what happened to Granger's ship? If you have a different design coming, that's cool, but I'm just curious as to why the other generals got a ship and Granger was kind of left out. I love the design of everything, though I must say, I like the Chinese dock the best :P .

My best,

Nuker

AZZKIKR's Photo AZZKIKR 18 Jul 2007

look very nic. if only a kind soul were to render them in a mod

Alias's Photo Alias 18 Jul 2007

No offense to RussiaShockwave's English, but LOL at Battlechips.

SaintPsycho's Photo SaintPsycho 19 Jul 2007

lol iv got my own drawing of battlechips.

Attached File(s)

IPS's Photo IPS 19 Jul 2007

XD

"eat me and you gonna die!!!!!"
Edited by IPS, 19 July 2007 - 17:05.

☆FreedoM_FighteR☆'s Photo ☆FreedoM_FighteR☆ 20 Jul 2007

and this is my version for battlechips :)
Posted Image
now i just need to cook it ;)

Crazykenny's Photo Crazykenny 20 Jul 2007

MAJOR ROFL AT TPAM :)

Jazzie Spurs's Photo Jazzie Spurs 20 Jul 2007

XD EPIC MEGA ROFL AT FF'S POST

IPS's Photo IPS 20 Jul 2007

mega LOL! XD

Prophet of the Pimps's Photo Prophet of the Pimps 20 Jul 2007

you my friend have way too much time on your hand.

Crazykenny's Photo Crazykenny 20 Jul 2007

I so agree on POTP :)

Mind showing us the baked versions? ;)

☆FreedoM_FighteR☆'s Photo ☆FreedoM_FighteR☆ 20 Jul 2007

lol tea sure but meybe next time i really need to go now going to be drunk a a party in the forest :)

Jazzie Spurs's Photo Jazzie Spurs 20 Jul 2007

@ SW Gen ship, is a no go list no more plasma based weapons :)
but all skeches are awesome in special the proton tank:D
keep them comming ;)