Girl Problems

35 replies to this topic

#26 Whitey

<Custom title available>

• 8743 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 20:35

Unless you are religious and don't believe that atheist bollocks.

#27 Dauth

<Custom title available>

• Gold Member
  • 11193 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 22:07

Athiest bollcoks? The only belief system that can be tested scientifically? Sounds like a whole load of bollocks to me. And if my words are not dripping with english sarcasm they bloody well should be.

Now, back to love, Both Rayburn and Prophet's oddly doubled posts are correct, i mean ffs we have seen chemical changes when someone walks into a room, huge dose of adrenalin, testerone/oestrogen (well both but nm) and serotonin. Humans are messy chemical factories but believe me that burst of chemicals, that fire in your brain and blood, it's like nothing else you can experience, and those who never do, i truely pity you.

#28 Whitey

<Custom title available>

• 8743 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 22:09

I'd like to point out that any religion can be tested scientifically, and they are all proven to about the same point. Atheist bollocks, Christian bollocks, its all the same thing. Some may believe love special, some may believe that it is nothing more than chemistry. It's still belief.

Oh and dear chap, sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.

Though it is scientifically proven that there are chemical releases involved. Yet I cannot feel that sex drive is all that links couples. It hasn't been what's attracted or connected me to whatever relationships I've been in mind you.

Edited by Boidy, 03 September 2007 - 22:20.

#29 Dauth

<Custom title available>

• Gold Member
  • 11193 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 09:27

Yes but only scientific atheism is stuck with the burden of proof, the rest have faith requiring the absence of proof. Thus it does mean that anyone who is religious and a scientist must have a split mind, Proof for their job but faith for thier religion.

Sarcasm may be the lowest form of wit, but my dear friend irony is so much harder to covey over the internet.

Though it is scientifically proven that there are chemical releases involved. Yet I cannot feel that sex drive is all that links couples. It hasn't been what's attracted or connected me to whatever relationships I've been in mind you.

Then what has had an effect on you?

#30 General

Insufficient Title

• Member Test
  • 3869 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 11:38

I wonder what should atheist do when something unexplainable with science happens . Yes love happens inside our brain and soul ( or only in brain as materialists says ) but its a bit too harsh to connect everything sensible to chemical mixings .

#31 Dauth

<Custom title available>

• Gold Member
  • 11193 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 12:01

A scientist would re-create it in a controlled environment and then study how chaning various factors altered the result. If something cannont be re-created in a lab then it voilates laws of physics and can be dismissed as bullshit/faked.

#32 Golan

<Charcoal tiles available>

• Member Test
  • 3300 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 12:59

So 2000 years ago, nuclear fusion was fake because it couldn´t be reproduced in a controlled environment? Good to know.

View PostDauth, on 3 Sep 2007, 22:07, said:

Athiest bollcoks? The only belief system that can be tested scientifically? Sounds like a whole load of bollocks to me. And if my words are not dripping with english sarcasm they bloody well should be.
Atheism is not scientifically proven and it will never be. Neither is atheism a "scientific believe". One may disproof certain religions, but that doesn´t mean one automatically proves atheism.

View PostProphet of the Pimps, on 3 Sep 2007, 16:16, said:

When it all breaks down to there is nothing magical about love. In the end it just boils down to a chemical reaction in your head. When you get older the urge to get settle down is ok but when you are young it shouldn't be the thing that dictates your life.
So why do you then even live (not meant in the sense of "being alive") if it´s nothing but pointless biochemical reactions?
Now go out and procreate. IN THE NAME OF DOOM!

#33 Dauth

<Custom title available>

• Gold Member
  • 11193 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 13:20

I think the point has been missed somewhere, but i also should clarify my words. I am yet to find relialible evidence of something that cannot be explained by science, and by relilable i mean well documented. The sun has been well documented for thousands of years.

I hope for the best of humanity, however in every case religions have held back brilliant minds, thus to get the best from the minds at the disposal religion has to go? We are free willed why the hell do we put traps in our mind?

But this is not the topic, is it?

#34 Golan

<Charcoal tiles available>

• Member Test
  • 3300 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 14:02

Opened a new thread about this. The topic always comes up as OT, guess it´s time to concentrate on it.
Now go out and procreate. IN THE NAME OF DOOM!

#35 Nid

Human Being number 80446219302

• Project Team
  • 2501 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 18:43

I'd also like to request that this be locked. seems the best course of action from this point onwards.
Posted Image

#36 Rayburn

People-Hater

• Gold Member
  • 4802 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 19:18

As you wish

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users