Airsoft

45 replies to this topic

#26 tank50us

Professional

• 345 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 17:56

the one beuty of Airsoft is the weapons are all replicas, hell, I've even seen an Airsoft M82A1, it costs an arm and a leg (around 1500US), but it exists. There's even an Airsoft M134 Mini-gun (pwn the n00bs!)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Dauth edit: Sig removed for height violation.

#27 Jazzie Spurs

[Pantsu-Dan]

• Project Team
  • 4073 posts
  • Projects: Commanding the ECA 33rd Ground Assault Team.

Posted 12 August 2008 - 21:58

Umm, I ma going to buy a G5M MP5 with RIS Sys. It's from the chinese Galaxy, looks good, have hot up, it is metalic, also gear box too, and 350FPS 80.00€ Will cost to me. ^^
And in the future, I'll upgrade it with Tokyo Marui systems. :P Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImageBlack Lagoon OST
Posted Image

#28 The Wandering Jew

Veteran

• 464 posts
  • Projects: No current project, just to ask inane questions :p

Posted 13 August 2008 - 04:28

View Postswim-listen-game, on 16 Jan 2008, 5:39, said:

... you can play it without going to a proper field and (possibly) being ridiculously ripped off.

We take airsoft/paintball matches to the extreme. We do not go to "specially-designed" courts/field.

We go to our insect-infested backwoods and have a blast!
CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO OF PHILIPPINE AIRSOFT

I got hit in the bare leg once (I do not know the mechanics of airsoft in those days), and it hurts like hell. And no, I am not in the video (but my friend was!).

I own an AK-47 airsoft for 2 years running. I have bought it from my uncle who was in the US at that time (he claimed he purchased it from Hobbytron).
Posted Image

Details:

Steel Frame
High Performance Motor
Real Gun logo with unique serial number

AK 47 Rifle
500 Rnd Magazine

FPS: 312
Magazine Capacity: 500
Weight: 7.5lbs

P.S. I even have a real AK-47, used and signed by a former Soviet conscript in the 1970's. My friend gave it to me as a birthday present. How did it get past the Philippine Customs? Hmm...let your imagination run. :P
Posted Image
"Once upon a time in 1700's, Imperial Britain had its share of terrorists...And they were called Americans."

#29 Destiny

Forum Nakadashi-er

• Member Test
  • 3141 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 06:21

He shot the customs officer. :P

Hmm, we don't have airsoft nor paintball here, since it's all urban here and there...if we shot anything down here, it'll probably hit:

- A person
- A car
- An SUV
- A truck
- An MRT
- A child
- A toddler
- A bike
- A trike
- A barbeque
- A door
- A window
- An eye
- A human
- A dog
- A cat
- A rat
- An F-16 flying overhead
- A computer
- A LCD display
- A bus
- A shop
- Other airsofts :)
Posted Image

#30 Sic

Veteran

• Project Team
  • 5507 posts
  • Projects: NLS 2D Artist, Code 13 Cameo Artist

Posted 13 August 2008 - 07:41

Posted Image
I bellieve these are the bullets.
All airsofts which shoot those bullets here are cheap and get broken easily and they're not automatic, each time you shoot you have to reload it like a sniper.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#31 tank50us

Professional

• 345 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 14:24

Spring guns are like that, but the AEGs and Gas Guns are semi/tri/full auto, and if you let loose of some cash, you can get a good gun. Mine only cost me 50 bucks, and it tends to think it's an MPEG, even though it's an LPEG!

Posted Image

Posted Image

#32 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 15:52

View PostThe Wandering Jew, on 13 Aug 2008, 6:28, said:

I own an AK-47 airsoft for 2 years running. I have bought it from my uncle who was in the US at that time (he claimed he purchased it from Hobbytron).
Posted Image
That's a AK-74u, the 47's smaller, 5.56mm brother. Wish I had one though 8| .
TN

The brave hide behind technology. The stupid hide from it. The clever have technology, and hide it.
—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#33 The Wandering Jew

Veteran

• 464 posts
  • Projects: No current project, just to ask inane questions :p

Posted 14 August 2008 - 09:28

View PostDestiny, on 13 Aug 2008, 14:21, said:

He shot the customs officer. 8|

Woot. :stickattack2:

@Chyros:
I stand corrected.
Posted Image
"Once upon a time in 1700's, Imperial Britain had its share of terrorists...And they were called Americans."

#34 amazin

E-Studios resident XBOX360 (not computer) player

• 1483 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 03:30

i was thinking about getting a big-ass 140$ M14 full metal body automatic, with metal gearbox and everything, 390 fps. but i kinda gave up on the idea, so all i have is a little spring colt .45, and my trusty BB gun.

by the way, shooting an airsoft is nothing like the real thing. I understand why police and SWAT use it for combat training, but i would be shocked if they used it for firearms training

#35 Jazzie Spurs

[Pantsu-Dan]

• Project Team
  • 4073 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 21:58

Sorry for Necro, but I have a question:
I am going to buy a L96A1 from the Chinese WELL and I want to know if it's worth to spend money on it, I heared some good things about it, and I want to know, is somebody here, have it, and if mind in make a review of it ^^.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#36 Jok3r

veritas vos liberabit

• Project Team
  • 1909 posts
  • Projects: Hangar 13 Projects

Posted 07 September 2008 - 22:57

Wouldn't go with Well if I were you. They're not exactly known for reliability. If you're buying chinese (which I understand, for the cost) go for Echo 1/JG/GB (all the same company). I've got a nice little G-36 from them that has held out very well, and would recomend it.
Swimmer
kinda, sorta alive.

#37 Jazzie Spurs

[Pantsu-Dan]

• Project Team
  • 4073 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 23:33

Yeah I know I have a P-90 from them, and is not the best shit, god, it does not fire, and have 150-200 FPS! (40€! D: )
I saw some vids over youtube, is not so accuarate as Tokyo Marui PSG, but, I think it's a very good start in the art of Sniping. :P

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#38 General Kirkov

The very model of a modern major general...

• 1749 posts
  • Projects: MOF book!

Posted 15 September 2008 - 16:05

I ordered a X-M8 and a AK-47 both got stoped at customs last year and thats when my interest in airsofts ended.
All Proud Canadians put this Mapple Leaf Ribbon in your Signature! Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Clicking on the picture will bring you to the latest part of the stories.
The Terran Invasions: A New Threat Part 5 is now up!
MOF: Lost and Found Epilogue is now up!

Red Storm, TI-Prologue, TI-Chapter 1, MOF #1, MOF #2, MOF # 3, MOF # 4, MOF # 5, MOF # 6

#39 TWPC920

Semi-Pro

• 220 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 20:07

I like my Tokyo Marui G36
"Wanna know how I got these scars? My father was... a drinker... and a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself; he doesn't like that. Not... one... bit. So, me watching - he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it. He turns to me, and says, "Why so SERIOUS?" So, he comes at me with the knife, "Why so SERIOUS?!" He sticks the blade in my mouth, "Let's put a smile on that face! And... why so serious? -The Joker (The Dark Knight)

#40 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 21:27

If it were legal in my country, I'd probably spend half my money on airsoft weapons. Stop making me jealous people! :) .

EDIT: terrible typo >.>

Edited by Chyros, 16 September 2008 - 09:20.

TN

The brave hide behind technology. The stupid hide from it. The clever have technology, and hide it.
—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#41 Dr. Strangelove

Grand Poobah and Lord High Everything Else

• Member Test
  • 2197 posts
  • Projects: Where parallels meet.

Posted 16 September 2008 - 05:10

View PostChyros, on 15 Sep 2008, 22:27, said:

If it were legal in my country, I'd probably spend half my money on airsoft weapons. Stop makeing me jealous people! :/ .

You're not alone, my dad wouldn't let me have them until I didn't want them anymore.
Posted Image
Posted Image19681107

#42 tank50us

Professional

• 345 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 15:21

View PostGeneral Kirkov, on 15 Sep 2008, 11:05, said:

I ordered a X-M8 and a AK-47 both got stoped at customs last year and thats when my interest in airsofts ended.

Don't order from international companies, order from YOUR country. Or you can do like I can. go to a dedicated store, and buy them there.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#43 Medve

I thought it's a box

• 567 posts
  • Projects: Cnc: Untitled

Posted 22 September 2008 - 19:00

I'm planning to get one too. Extremely good urban and forest enviroments near me.

Medve
Posted Image

#44 General Kirkov

The very model of a modern major general...

• 1749 posts
  • Projects: MOF book!

Posted 22 September 2008 - 19:59

View Posttank50us, on 22 Sep 2008, 11:21, said:

View PostGeneral Kirkov, on 15 Sep 2008, 11:05, said:

Don't order from international companies, order from YOUR country. Or you can do like I can. go to a dedicated store, and buy them there.

Ordered them from the States, anyways I found a Canadian suplier who sells high quality Airsofts (no orange cap all metal etc...) But as I said my interest died that Christmas, you heard me it was for Christmas and besides I have better uses for my money.
All Proud Canadians put this Mapple Leaf Ribbon in your Signature! Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Clicking on the picture will bring you to the latest part of the stories.
The Terran Invasions: A New Threat Part 5 is now up!
MOF: Lost and Found Epilogue is now up!

Red Storm, TI-Prologue, TI-Chapter 1, MOF #1, MOF #2, MOF # 3, MOF # 4, MOF # 5, MOF # 6

#45 Wanderer

Lurking around since 2005

• Member Test
  • 622 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 20:27

If someone needs reviews of airsoftguns I suggest arnies airsoft http://www.arniesair....uk/reviewpost/
lots of reviews by people who own the guns.

ps: I have tokyo marui p90 and kj works g23 gbb pistol

Edited by Wanderer, 22 September 2008 - 20:28.

#46 ultimentra

Professional

• 358 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 03:08

I play airsoft alot. I have researched alot of airsofts aspects and I have been to a few games set up by my states official coalition that has 40-50 members that play almost every saturday. I have an Aftermath AK-47 (for great soviet justice) that I have custom painted a dark wood brown on the stock, grip, and handguard. It looks freaking awesome. As a matter of fact, I just got back from having a game at a paintball field. Twas epic.
Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users