Kaido's Photo Kaido 01 Jun 2008

View PostCentric, on 1 Jun 2008, 3:25, said:

C. You forgot to read the fine print.

Here Read again.
Posted Image

Then make our tanks, and fast P:

V.Metalic's Photo V.Metalic 01 Jun 2008

For all units in ECAF:
When u see E.V.E., immidiately take her as prisoner at all cost. Live or death, it isnt important, only what I want is her head on the silver tray

View PostE.V.E., on 31 May 2008, 23:06, said:

E.V.E.: your joke take one player out of RP, think what u do here is same when I will go on your mod forum, start a RP there and say "US army strike a China by Abrams and longbows with help of F-23 and M270", what u will do?

Believe it or not, I think about every Post before I post it.

And you are trying to compare two things that are totally different.
The Spam Forum is for acting stupid / Silly / Funny and so on, that doesn't apply to other Forums ( Atleast not in the same Degree ).

- E.V.E.

these two things arent different, but same except one thing, than I will do waht I say before, u can give me ban or something else, but I cant do u anything here, this is only differenc between these two situations

when I will find u on the battlefield and take u as prisoner, i will have no mercy and despite the restriction of my leaders I will execute u, remember this

and if that is Spam forum so lets start spamming:

Lieutenant Colonel Kid, this is Major Metalic. I have some good news. British and French Army send us their reinforcements. From Frech some LeClercs MBT and from England Challengers, M270 and Lynxs so i think that LeClers and Challengers will be in your group and M270 in my. And Lynxs in Drags Air Division. What do u think?

Waris's Photo Waris 01 Jun 2008

ITT: Butthurt ECAfags
Edited by Waris, 01 June 2008 - 09:25.

Jazzie Spurs's Photo Jazzie Spurs 01 Jun 2008

no, u.

no u

ladies first. :D

!??!?!?!!?

Admiral FCS's Photo Admiral FCS 01 Jun 2008

View PostWaris, on 1 Jun 2008, 5:57, said:

!??!?!?!!?

Let E.V.E. fuck us up first :D

Leclercs and Challengers should have been equipped with PDL Mk.3, correct? If not, upgrade them to either ERA or PDL now.

V.Metalic's Photo V.Metalic 01 Jun 2008

View PostFHSSFCS, on 1 Jun 2008, 18:05, said:

!??!?!?!!?

Let E.V.E. fuck us up first :D

Leclercs and Challengers should have been equipped with PDL Mk.3, correct? If not, upgrade them to either ERA or PDL now.

ERA is only Russian and Chinenes technology and PDL is US, so I think we can upgrade our tanks with Shock Armor.

^Vvat?©Kid-08

Admiral FCS's Photo Admiral FCS 01 Jun 2008

View PostVolen Metalic, on 1 Jun 2008, 11:01, said:

View PostFHSSFCS, on 1 Jun 2008, 18:05, said:

!??!?!?!!?

Let E.V.E. fuck us up first :loel:

ERA is only Russian and Chinenes technology and PDL is US, so I think we can upgrade our tanks with Shock Armor.

DIN.

E.V.E.'s Photo E.V.E. 01 Jun 2008

You wan't me to " Fuck you up " ?

You're saying that to a girl? :loel:

- E.V.E.

Dr. Strangelove's Photo Dr. Strangelove 01 Jun 2008

This thread is about as clear to me as the eyes of decade old salmon.

Overdose's Photo Overdose 01 Jun 2008

Silly ECA fanboys killed this thread.

Ghostrider's Photo Ghostrider 02 Jun 2008

USA will stay out of this thread until it clears up.
:loel:

Rayburn's Photo Rayburn 02 Jun 2008

I find it kind of funny how this thread went full circle back to the "ECA sucks, Russia owz u with X and vice versa" posting style from the time before I kicked off the actual roleplay. It's a bit sad, actually...
Edited by Rayburn, 02 June 2008 - 03:41.

Dr. Strangelove's Photo Dr. Strangelove 02 Jun 2008

Because this thread hasn't been screwed over enough...

Posted Image

V.Metalic's Photo V.Metalic 02 Jun 2008

View PostOverdose, on 1 Jun 2008, 23:15, said:

Silly ECA fanboys killed this thread.

I must fix this, E.V.E. killed this thread.

E.V.E.'s Photo E.V.E. 02 Jun 2008

Oh did I?

- E.V.E.

Video killed the radio star.

Nobody killed the thread, it's very much still alive. We're just hitting a speed bump, that's all. :chilldead:

Let's just call it an intermission, a bit of comic relief to lighten up a little...

Comr4de's Photo Comr4de 02 Jun 2008

Sounds good.

Besides fellas, we got an update for ya soon :loel:

Awesome. :loel:

Comr4de's Photo Comr4de 02 Jun 2008

Alright I've got a list of the rules this thread will use from now on, special thanks goes to Centric for going through the trouble to make it. The list may get bigger as we go along.

ECA:
* Only have Access to Light infantry and Bunkers/defenses/Unmobilized Artillery. This is until new updates have been given to you.
* Have Solar Blast Super weapon: BUT can only use it once every 5 posts and be used by Generals ONLY no lower ranks unless told so.
* Do not I repeat do not have access to Pilot Sniping or Vehicle Sniping capabilities but do have Basic Anti tank Missiles.
* You are Defending Not attacking, So no going into Russian Boaders. Only Until the a ROTR Update says so.
* No vehicle stealing, your not GLA for starters.
* You have Anti Missile defenses and can only use them every 3 posts and be used by Generals ONLY no lower ranks unless told so.

Russia:
* Have Access to Heavy Tanks, Aircraft and Infantry.
* Have Tremor Super Weapon: BUT can only use it once every 5 posts and be used by Generals ONLY no lower ranks unless told so.
* No ECM or Countermeasures
* We are Attacking so no Turteling.
* Has access to Topol Missiles and can only use them every 3 posts and be used by Generals ONLY no lower ranks unless told so.

NO random Nuclear Wars.

Most importantly, follow the storyline.
All this other nonsense stops now, otherwise some serious repercussions will occur.
This topic is locked