Don't make sense

144 replies to this topic

#126 Alias

Member Title Goes Here

• 11705 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 13:04

Posted Image
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSB
ALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBA
LLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBAL
LSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALL
SBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSB
ALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBA
LLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBAL
LSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALL
SBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS OF STEEL

Posted Image

#127 Stinger

• Gold Member
  • 8156 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 13:07

Dont talk love, u'll spoil it HAHA!!

#128 Alias

Member Title Goes Here

• 11705 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 13:08

We're no strangers to love.

Posted Image

#129 Dr. Strangelove

Grand Poobah and Lord High Everything Else

• Member Test
  • 2197 posts
  • Projects: Where parallels meet.

Posted 02 April 2008 - 03:56

View PostPostbox, on 1 Apr 2008, 13:08, said:

We're no strangers to love.

Hey! Dr.Strangelove! I know that guy!
Posted Image
Posted Image19681107

#130 Sgt. Nuker

Greenskin Inside

• Global Moderator
  • 13457 posts
  • Projects: Shoot. Chop. Smash. Stomp.

Posted 02 April 2008 - 03:59

Bobblebobblebobblebobblebobblebobblebobblebobblebobblebobblebobblebobblebobblebo
bblebobblebobble
bobblebobblebobblebobblebobblebobblebobblebobblebobblebobblebobblebobblebobblebo
bblebobblebobble
bobblebobblebobblebobblebobblebobblebobblebobblebobblebobblebobblebobblebobblebo
bblebobblebobble
bblebobblebobble
bblebobblebobble
bblebobblebobble
bblebobblebobble
Posted Image

#131 LCPL Carrow

You want my guns? Come take 'em!

• 753 posts
  • Projects: ZH Unleashed

Posted 02 April 2008 - 07:37

. . . head.
Semper Fidelis

0311 Rifleman

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
Posted Image
Posted Image

<Aqua> 0311 Roflemen.

#132 Dr. Strangelove

• Member Test
  • 2197 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 08:17

Dobbs heads:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image19681107

#133 Flechette?

Veteran

• 488 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 08:22

jeez, I hope a tank comes out of nowhere and fucking owns me. *tank comes out of nowhere and owns him*

It's well known fact that a vital ingredient of success is not knowing what what you're attempting can't be done. A person ignorant of the possibility of failure can be a brickwall on the path of history.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Many thanks to Comrade KamuiK, is credit to team

#134 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 14:34

Snot snot snot snot. Snot snot, snot snot snot. Snot, "Snot snot snot!" Snot snot snot snot snot snot.

"SNOT!" snot snot snot. Snot snot snot, snot: snot snot! Snot snot snot wasabi snot snot. Snot snot?
TN

The brave hide behind technology. The stupid hide from it. The clever have technology, and hide it.
—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#135 Warbz

IRC is just a multiplayer notepad.

• Project Team
  • 4646 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 14:37

:locky: :ripper:
IT DOES NOT DIE!!!

Posted Image

#136 Sgt. Nuker

Greenskin Inside

• Global Moderator
  • 13457 posts
  • Projects: Shoot. Chop. Smash. Stomp.

Posted 04 April 2008 - 17:29

So being that we're not supposed to make sense in this thread, why doesn't someone come along and actually make sense? Well, I'm afraid that just isn't possible. You see, everyone's thinking about making sense, and when that happens, the human brain is maxed out. Yes, you read right, MAXED OUT. No one is quite sure for why this is, but scientists think it has something to do with a coconut and a ham sandwich (being that if you crack the coconut open while using a Herring, the resulting deluge of "milk" will turn the ham sandwich into an animate object. From there we're not quite sure of what will happen, since our crack team of lab coat wearing poseurs hasn't been able to reach that lofty position.

Tune in next week when we break the speed of sound with a rubber shoe.
Posted Image

#137 Warbz

IRC is just a multiplayer notepad.

• Project Team
  • 4646 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 17:44

:D <---- This is timmy. He is my friend. :locky:

Edited by Warbz, 04 April 2008 - 17:44.

Posted Image

#138 Umbrella Secrets

Experimenting

• 658 posts
  • Projects: I'm with the Mapper Guild Projects

Posted 05 April 2008 - 01:11

Something that does not make sense but it will make sense. :harisadu:
Posted Image
Posted Image

#139 Dr. Strangelove

• Member Test
  • 2197 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 03:05

KERMIT DIES!!!

Posted Image :camper:
Posted Image
Posted Image19681107

#140 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 23:23

Pinkberries now cost two shirts and half an angel, get them at your local shoe polish boy!

In other news, glue is a ticking timebomb if you spit on it. It transforms into a huge soap bubble that burst when cattle hairs touch it, taking the fourth dimension of the universe with it. This will result in a massive revolt of pineapples all across the world, so never, I repeat, never, touch any animal spines with foamy combs!
TN

The brave hide behind technology. The stupid hide from it. The clever have technology, and hide it.
—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#141 Penguin_Pyromaniac

Regular

• 174 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 05:15

A leet monkey with toxin snipers and flying justice and lasers on top!

#142 Overdose

Nice Guy Syndrome

• Gold Member
  • 4146 posts
  • Projects: SWR Projects

Posted 15 April 2008 - 05:17

Holy crap Batman! I have an erection.
Posted Image

#143 Penguin_Pyromaniac

Regular

• 174 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 05:19

Stalin does not approve... in fact he will go so far as to DISapprove! Dun dun dun....

#144 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 09:57

Volcanickylickylickylicky!
TN

—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#145 Penguin_Pyromaniac

Regular

• 174 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 20:16

I can't live without my Partially Hydrogenated Nuclear Missiles. Get yours, today!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users