ROTR Recruitment N34: Round 2

1362 replies to this topic

#1076 ultimentra

Professional

• 358 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 14:52

Private ultimentra reporting for duty Comrade commanderJB. I am with the 312th Motor Rifle Division in the Netherlands. What would you have me do?
Posted Image
Posted Image

#1077 Jazzie Spurs

[Pantsu-Dan]

• Project Team
  • 4073 posts
  • Projects: Commanding the ECA 33rd Ground Assault Team.

Posted 27 August 2008 - 21:08

Get him|8

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImageBlack Lagoon OST
Posted Image

#1078 Crazykenny

Eternal Glow

• Project Team
  • 7683 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 21:46

*Solar Generators fully charged*

FIRE!

*Full Solar Strike fired at ultimentra's position.

Hahaha, taste scorched Earth you Russian scum!
Posted Image

#1079 Jazzie Spurs

[Pantsu-Dan]

• Project Team
  • 4073 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 21:52

Hehe, Next is Survov, someone needs to pay for the live of my E-men

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#1080 Crazykenny

Eternal Glow

• Project Team
  • 7683 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 21:54

Make sure you secure the remains of ulimentra's last position Major Kid. I want his skeleton as trophy.
Posted Image

#1081 Jazzie Spurs

[Pantsu-Dan]

• Project Team
  • 4073 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 21:58

General, I can not do it, I am currently in Italy, and moving soon to Spain. L.T. Kamikazi could pass in ther with some Tigers.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#1082 Crazykenny

Eternal Glow

• Project Team
  • 7683 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 22:01

Alright then, Kamikazi. You may run your tank treads over his scorched corps.
Posted Image

#1083 Nem

Director

• Gold Member
  • 1417 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 22:20

.... in other news,

Russian troops stationed in The Netherlands found the remains of whats used to be the body of Ultimentra. Officials confirm that a Solar Blast has been used on the ruined stronghold of this young Russian soldier.

Condoleances to his family and friends.....

Comrades we have lost a brave solider this day, a moment of silence for the fallen.

#1084 V.Metalic

Never fear the night, youngling.

• Project Team
  • 1218 posts
  • Projects: Project Evans, Shock Therapy

Posted 27 August 2008 - 22:45

General Crazykenny, I think that Ltn.Gen Kamikazi cant move from his position, but i can send out one of my tank groups there with some troops.
Posted Image

Also I am fan of fan-made Transformers Legacy. Even its fan-made, its really nice work. If you want to check it out, come here.

#1085 ultimentra

Professional

• 358 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 23:07

Oh you guys are fucking mean. Hahaha! Skeleton as a trophy. Thats hilarious. So now that I am dead what do I do? Am I eliminated from the RP until a new faction enters the war? Oooo, maybe I can be a narrator like Morgan Freeman. "As the beam of light came from the satellite above he look up at the heavens, staring what seemed to the essence of life and death. And then there were none"

(Btw thanks for the sentiment Nem, makes me feel like I was important =). Also thanks all for playing along with how the story developed. That was alot of fun)

Edited by ultimentra, 27 August 2008 - 23:10.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#1086 Jazzie Spurs

[Pantsu-Dan]

• Project Team
  • 4073 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 23:10

No. Just no.
Be a ghost. They gan go to Girl's Broom and watch. |8

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#1087 CommanderJB

Grand Admiral, Deimos Fleet, Red Banner

• Fallen Brother
  • 3736 posts
  • Projects: Rise of the Reds beta testing & publicity officer; military technology consultancy; New World Order

Posted 28 August 2008 - 00:02

I'd say ignore them. Make up a reason why they missed or something, say a deception, a body double, et cetera. It's not exactly sporting to be knocked out of the role-play in one single hit. In fact, there should be a rule about it.
I mean, you probably could wait until China does actually enter the war and create a new character as them, or even create a new Russian character, but personally I think you'd be better off just acknowledging that this whole thread has derailed a little from genuine war to what seems to be personal vendettas and tailoring your response to put it back on track. Not that any of this is really your fault, and I'm not really sure why ECA seems to be so eager to kill you, but nonetheless I'd just make up a reason and get on with the fight. It's entirely within your rights in this thread after all.

"Working together, we can build a world in which the rule of law — not the rule of force — governs relations between states. A world in which leaders respect the rights of their people, and nations seek peace, not destruction or domination. And neither we nor anyone else should live in fear ever again." - Wesley Clark

Posted Image
Posted Image

#1088 Jok3r

veritas vos liberabit

• Project Team
  • 1909 posts
  • Projects: Hangar 13 Projects

Posted 28 August 2008 - 00:19

To walk out un-scathed from a solar blast...? Ok, from anything but our superweapon we just spent ages getting ready to fire...
kinda, sorta alive.

#1089 CommanderJB

• Fallen Brother
  • 3736 posts
  • Projects: Rise of the Reds beta testing & publicity officer; military technology consultancy; New World Order

Posted 28 August 2008 - 00:38

So you'd prefer to exile him from the roleplay just because someone on ECA made a completely ridiculous tactical suggestion that seems to have been based on dislike rather than actual concern for the progress of the thread? I mean, eliminate his unit, prevent him from posting for a page or two while he trains and takes command of an entirely new division, but for goodness sakes don't just kill him, please. It is to be frank astonishingly rude and spiteful from my point of view.

"Working together, we can build a world in which the rule of law — not the rule of force — governs relations between states. A world in which leaders respect the rights of their people, and nations seek peace, not destruction or domination. And neither we nor anyone else should live in fear ever again." - Wesley Clark

Posted Image
Posted Image

#1090 Admiral FCS

?????

• Member Test
  • 1526 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 00:43

Given the fact that he's not Kane, even if he is not dead, he won't be able to fight.

Also, I hope we didn't waste one Solar Blast on just one person.

#1091 ultimentra

Professional

• 358 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 01:39

Wow FCS=ass. Just to piss you off Im gonna say I was cloned and you killed my clone. I was part of an experiment by the Russian army to construct an unstoppable clone army. Unfortunately I am only allowed 1 clone. Now that I am back in action, I stay in Moscow for a little bit before I am shipped out. Maybe I should send a dirty email to FCS's mother or mess around with my girlfriend.

@ Swimmers next post. HA! wow, I guess that could work too. Meh.

Edited by ultimentra, 28 August 2008 - 01:43.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#1092 Jok3r

veritas vos liberabit

• Project Team
  • 1909 posts
  • Projects: Hangar 13 Projects

Posted 28 August 2008 - 01:40

View PostCommanderJB, on 27 Aug 2008, 20:38, said:

So you'd prefer to exile him from the roleplay just because someone on ECA made a completely ridiculous tactical suggestion that seems to have been based on dislike rather than actual concern for the progress of the thread? I mean, eliminate his unit, prevent him from posting for a page or two while he trains and takes command of an entirely new division, but for goodness sakes don't just kill him, please. It is to be frank astonishingly rude and spiteful from my point of view.

Actually, my plan was to send him back to moscow for 2 pages until he could come back.... but....
kinda, sorta alive.

#1093 Nem

Director

• Gold Member
  • 1417 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 02:12

View PostCommanderJB, on 27 Aug 2008, 20:02, said:

I'd say ignore them. Make up a reason why they missed or something, say a deception, a body double, et cetera. It's not exactly sporting to be knocked out of the role-play in one single hit. In fact, there should be a rule about it. I mean, you probably could wait until China does actually enter the war and create a new character as them, or even create a new Russian character, but personally I think you'd be better off just acknowledging that this whole thread has derailed a little from genuine war to what seems to be personal vendettas and tailoring your response to put it back on track. Not that any of this is really your fault, and I'm not really sure why ECA seems to be so eager to kill you, but nonetheless I'd just make up a reason and get on with the fight. It's entirely within your rights in this thread after all.

He could fight for the side that killed him now? A possible solution.

#1094 Admiral FCS

?????

• Member Test
  • 1526 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 03:05

View Postultimentra, on 27 Aug 2008, 18:39, said:

Wow FCS=ass. Just to piss you off Im gonna say I was cloned and you killed my clone. I was part of an experiment by the Russian army to construct an unstoppable clone army. Unfortunately I am only allowed 1 clone. Now that I am back in action, I stay in Moscow for a little bit before I am shipped out. Maybe I should send a dirty email to FCS's mother or mess around with my girlfriend.

@ Swimmers next post. HA! wow, I guess that could work too. Meh.

[Off-topic]
:chillpill2:

I did not suggest kill you, so why are you blaming all this on me? I believe if you can chill more sometime you could get more stars. Also, you can still participate in this RP, although some are saying you can't. I was kicked out from this once, yet now I returned, and having a fun RP. So, just chill.
[\Off-topic]

Asking technician: "Can we equip our aircraft with more weapons and countermeasure flares?"

Technician: "Yes sir. That will be done in about 8 replies. "

*Calling the Comanches back to base*

#1095 CommanderJB

• Fallen Brother
  • 3736 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 03:14

OK, how about this; Ultimentra's unit had deployed to the Netherlands and was eliminated by the Solar Blast. Ultimentra himself was just about to join the unit from his R&R after his last little adventure and was on final approach in a jet when the weapon discharged, and was out of the primary blast radius; however, the massive overpressure wave downed the jet, and so Ultimentra had to be rushed back to the nearest hospital for emergency medical treatment, taking several posts, and thence was transferred back to Moscow. He has been put in charge of a newly-conscripted division which will take at least a page or two from now to train and equip, and will then take time to move to the front. The composition and mission of the unit is entirely at his discretion.
Edit: @FCS and Swimmer; look, this is how I see it. Ultimentra overreacted earlier (and gently if I may say so probably still needs to calm down just a little and stop taking other people's actions in this thread quite so personally) in the thread to some strange suggestions by your side, but has since demonstrated a careful and interesting contribution, not to mention played along with some patently ridiculous scenarios. However players don't seem to have reciprocated this; he has been continually singled out for targeting despite the fact that he was operating behind our lines, with the support of a massive force, in COIN operations, not on the front, and since been the subject of a continual back-and-forth capture scenario which would make anyone ticked off. You haven't actually attacked him, but the continual focus is pretty inexplicable and almost seems like a vendetta. So can we just agree that Ultimentra needs to be treated the same way as anyone and everyone else in this thread and leave it at that?

Edited by CommanderJB, 28 August 2008 - 03:22.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#1096 Admiral FCS

?????

• Member Test
  • 1526 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 03:51

Yep, that's reasonable, and we ( I will at least ) will respect him as a regular player in this RP.

@ultimentra: No need to be too angry now, all players should treat yourself as a regular player of thos RP now. At least I will.

#1097 ultimentra

Professional

• 358 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 04:51

(Yea I probably did over react. Sry FCS, I owe you an apology.) Comrade JB, I will be customizing this division you have so graciously given me. My division will be divided up into 5 brigades which will be employed in tandem for combined arms to attack the enemies of the motherland. Once they are fully prepared we will be heading to a very specific region where I shall exact my revenge.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#1098 Crazykenny

Eternal Glow

• Project Team
  • 7683 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 10:35

How about Ultimentra can get back into the game after a certain amount of post? Just as I needed to wait 10 freaking posts to fire that thing.
Posted Image

#1099 V.Metalic

Never fear the night, youngling.

• Project Team
  • 1218 posts
  • Projects: Project Evans, Shock Therapy

Posted 28 August 2008 - 12:06

CommanderJB: This, whar you called vendetta, is simply a taking chance. If any Russian player will fall with helicopter or jet to the ground near my units, I will take a chance and try to capture him, not only Ultimetra. And stop crying. I still think that Ultimetra as newest member cant had a division, which is in real controled by General, but for this RP Ithink you can be Major for controlilng. He can maybe control a Infantry regiment, Tank Platoon, Motorized Regiment, Helicopter or Aircraft Squadron, but not a Division, but I accept it, because I cant do with it anything.
Posted Image

Also I am fan of fan-made Transformers Legacy. Even its fan-made, its really nice work. If you want to check it out, come here.

#1100 Jazzie Spurs

[Pantsu-Dan]

• Project Team
  • 4073 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 12:11

General Dom' I need a new division to command. My troops are very damage. Sir, I need more Leopards, Jagdmammuts, and Lynx

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

34 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 34 guests, 0 anonymous users