ROTR Recruitment N34: Round 2

1362 replies to this topic

#126 Alias

Member Title Goes Here

• 11705 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 13:38

As we speak, the Russian 2nd Infantry Division is storming through the streets of Warsaw. If we encounter any hostile civilian structures on our way to the bunkers, burn them all.

Posted Image

#127 Jazzie Spurs

[Pantsu-Dan]

• Project Team
  • 4073 posts
  • Projects: Commanding the ECA 33rd Ground Assault Team.

Posted 06 June 2008 - 13:41

Greet our snipers there.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImageBlack Lagoon OST
Posted Image

#128 Libains

Light up life.

• Gold Member
  • 4950 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 13:41

General! A squadron of Stealth Commanches has been discovered trying to infiltrate out lines from the ocean - they appear to have come from the American Carrier USS Dwight D. Eisenhower. Our Grumbles are out of position in an attempt to prevent an enemy aerial bombardment, and hence they have broken through with the Commanches. We have sufficient stealth detection, however, and our Squadron of Berkuts is in the air as we speak. Missiles, away.....

*Static*

....... This is AjPod, General. We have successfully destroyed the enemy contingent of Commanches, however, their pilots are on the ground and need capturing. Furthermore, AA fire from Volen Metallic has ripped through our aircraft, and we have three severely damaged aircraft, mine included, We will attempt to return to base, but we may yet need support on the ground......

*Static*

Edited by AjPod, 06 June 2008 - 13:42.

For there can be no death without life.

#129 DerKrieger

Hillbilly Gun Nut

• 1758 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 13:43

We haven't launched any attack helicopters...

Greetings Captain, feel free to join ECA.

DerKrieger, I am afraid that the Grumbles can shoot US aircraft out of sky before they can even see the shore. Spectre are too big and therefore would trigger a very significant diplomatic conflict. I need permission of General Kid. However, if you do have some Stealth Comanche, send them. Remember, retreat without a trace. Good luck, out.

Correct, F-22s are not a part of a carrier air wing. The USS Kearsarge assault carrier carries AH-66 Comanche attack helicopters but we won't send them unless we have taken out enemy anti-aircraft assets.

We do, however, have X-47 Pegasus UCAVs that are sufficiently stealthy enough to launch strikes on enemy units or conduct reconnaissance.

Edited by DerKrieger, 06 June 2008 - 13:54.

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."-- George S. Patton
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#130 Alias

Member Title Goes Here

• 11705 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 13:45

AjPod, USA isn't in this enough to have a full scale air assault.

Meanwhile, the 2nd infantry division has been ambushed by a group of snipers. Fall back into structures men, building by building we will burn these structures with our Buratinos until the city is clear.

Posted Image

#131 Libains

Light up life.

• Gold Member
  • 4950 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 13:47

Then surely, what were those aircraft? - unless? Decoys set by the ECA hoping to provoke out and out conflict between the Russians and Americans.....

#132 Jazzie Spurs

[Pantsu-Dan]

• Project Team
  • 4073 posts
  • Projects: Commanding the ECA 33rd Ground Assault Team.

Posted 06 June 2008 - 13:48

A lie by you...

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImageBlack Lagoon OST
Posted Image

#133 Libains

Light up life.

• Gold Member
  • 4950 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 13:52

I think not. I have several badly damaged aircraft to prove otherwise.

American forces - hear me - the ECA are using you as a diversionary shield against out attacks. This decoy proves one thing - that the ECA wishes to further provoke you and us into a full war. Why are we fighting? It should not be so when the common enemy is that of the ECA!

Edited by AjPod, 06 June 2008 - 13:57.

#134 V.Metalic

Never fear the night, youngling.

• Project Team
  • 1218 posts
  • Projects: Project Evans, Shock Therapy

Posted 06 June 2008 - 14:18

Alias. did you know the situation in Warsaw? ECA i on one side of the river and Russia on second side, but we leave there two bridges undestroyed for killing and destroying as many units that w can, and if you penetrat these bridges, we will destroy them by our sappers that prepared there a explosives and you cant deactivate them because they are on our side of the bridge and only chance how disabl them are BMPs , because on way to take do it is swim to them but we will destroy them before they do anything.

Edited by Volen Metalic, 06 June 2008 - 14:20.

Posted Image

Also I am fan of fan-made Transformers Legacy. Even its fan-made, its really nice work. If you want to check it out, come here.

#135 Alias

Member Title Goes Here

• 11705 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 14:23

Didn't you read your bunker system has been bombarded twice by a Tremor? I haven't crossed the river yet, we are busy rooting out snipers.

Posted Image

#136 E.V.E.

Femme Fatale Of The Army

• Gold Member
  • 6564 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 14:27

I need Hind and Blackshark Squadrons Repaired and refuelled ASAP.

- E.V.E.

Posted Image

#137 V.Metalic

• Project Team
  • 1218 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 14:29

View PostAlias, on 6 Jun 2008, 14:23, said:

Didn't you read your bunker system has been bombarded twice by a Tremor? I haven't crossed the river yet, we are busy rooting out snipers.

i rea it, but your bunkers are anywhere in Warsaw so when you will try to destroy bunkers ner bridges, you will destroy bunkers, but also brides and after that onl chance how cross river will be hinds, that will be shooted by AA and by BMPs, that will be destroyed by our tanks and arty in th midde of river. And after you destroy bunkers, we will rebuild them.

EDIT:Chopper, imidiately find the place of Helicopter base, we must destroy this hei threat when they cant fight and guard, all artilry batteries are ready to strike.

Edited by Volen Metalic, 06 June 2008 - 14:33.

Posted Image

Also I am fan of fan-made Transformers Legacy. Even its fan-made, its really nice work. If you want to check it out, come here.

#138 Code Monkey

( . Y . )

• 553 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 14:32

*goes into battle with a force of a million conscripts, losing the entire force to american television with someshow known as "MTV" and a new phenomanon known only as the "internet"* Blast! Foiled...meh, super hitech suit of armor and nothing to do with it. I'll repair those vehicles Comrade General!
"A bullet sounds the same in every language, so if you can't communicate with your enemy, use your gun to translate."

Bored? Need something to occupy yourself? Well then visit this website for a good time.

My Favorite Suggestion for Shockwave from Soho

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Thanks to -Drag- for my sig!

#139 V.Metalic

• Project Team
  • 1218 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 14:35

View PostEvilgmk, on 6 Jun 2008, 14:32, said:

*goes into battle with a force of a million conscripts, losing the entire force to american television with someshow known as "MTV" and a new phenomanon known only as the "internet"* Blast! Foiled...meh, super hitech suit of armor and nothing to do with it. I'll repair those vehicles Comrade General!

you are only Sergeant first class, so I think that you dont have ilion conscripts. Sever thousand maybe, but milions can have only generas
Posted Image

#140 Code Monkey

( . Y . )

• 553 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 14:36

I picked them up from the local tavern in moscow. Put on a clever disguise consisting of a black wig and painted my face an elegant white so as to make them think I was none other than E.V.E! But dont tell her I did that.

Edited by Evilgmk, 06 June 2008 - 14:37.

"A bullet sounds the same in every language, so if you can't communicate with your enemy, use your gun to translate."

Bored? Need something to occupy yourself? Well then visit this website for a good time.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#141 E.V.E.

Femme Fatale Of The Army

• Gold Member
  • 6564 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 14:43

You what??

How can you make yourself look Female? :P

- E.V.E.

Posted Image

#142 Libains

Light up life.

• Gold Member
  • 4950 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 14:45

Hinds and Blacksharks airborne and ready for attack General. Coordinates Required Please?

#143 Code Monkey

( . Y . )

• 553 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 14:46

Oh right *places two oranges in his shirt* Now I look like E.V.E, who needs surgery when you've got fruit? Peh! Oh wait, E.V.E! O_O

*Goes into a crouch and covers his head* Dont hurt me! I'll be your lackey! Your pesonal bitch! Beat me, slap me, kick me, spit on me for absolutely no reason! Just dont kill me!

Edited by Evilgmk, 06 June 2008 - 14:48.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#144 E.V.E.

Femme Fatale Of The Army

• Gold Member
  • 6564 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 14:48

Kiss my Bootz! :P

AjPOD, I need to know how many Helicopters are available for battle at the moment.

- E.V.E.

Posted Image

#145 Code Monkey

( . Y . )

• 553 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 14:51

General, I'm still up for command of an infantry battallion, I already have a force picked out. *looks at his list of poor indentured russian farmers and factory workers* So far I have...5 able bodied men! I need drafting rights!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#146 E.V.E.

Femme Fatale Of The Army

• Gold Member
  • 6564 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 14:55

Sgt. 1st Class Evilgmk, you better retreat or atleast try to hold the Position at some more safer Place untill AjPOD and the rest of the Elite Hind Squad can catch up to you and give you Air Support.

- E.V.E.

Posted Image

#147 Libains

Light up life.

• Gold Member
  • 4950 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 15:03

I have gathered 4 Hinds in the addition to your three elite ones. Futhermore I have 6 Blacksharks, as well as my own personal Werewolf, bedecked in my own custom paint job!. Awaiting your command, or am to go to cover Evilgmk?

#148 Jack Sparrow

• 17 posts
  • Projects: The Pirate Project, mate

Posted 06 June 2008 - 16:07

*Observes the U.S.S. Dwight Eisenhower in the distance*
"Imagine, Jack, with her you could have the beginnings of your very own Armada!"
Aye, I like the sound of that Mr. Gibbs... Commodore Sparrow... Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?
Bring the Pearl up along her port side. Alright all you useless scalawags, PREPARE STARBOARD BROADSIDES!

Posted Image

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

-Captain of the Black Pearl-

Posted Image

#149 JJ

Half dead member

• Project Leader
  • 3294 posts
  • Projects: Real life things, personal RA3 mod

Posted 06 June 2008 - 16:22

General, we detected an unidentified pirate ship that seems to be over 300 years old. Destroying it should be easy. Should we launch the rockets, general?

#150 Kamikazi

Your worst nightmare

• Project Team
  • 1252 posts
  • Projects: EC Co-Leader and NLS Beta Tester

Posted 06 June 2008 - 16:36

Anyone noticed the last... 10 post (maybe 9)... are from Russians, no ECA in the whole wide topic XD
Posted ImagePosted Image

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users